Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 695 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 195 595 645 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 745 795 1195 1695 ... LastLast
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 26384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15974
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 21

    Best Provider out here

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDamage  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see any evidence of using either on her or in her room, but it wouldn't surprise me if she had a habit.
    Gemma is easy on the wallet, her BBBJ is average but FS is very good and tight. She offer non-rushed service but is very high volume one client after another and around the first of the month she see over 12 guys per day. I never noticed an odor and she allow you to have it your way. She say anal is off the table but I believe if you catch her on the right day and for the right amount she would allow it.

  2. #15973

    Anyone seen her lately?

    Seen her ad pop up on STG recently, thinking about giving her a try.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/340682533427

  3. #15972

    Lactating provider

    A few years back I was in search without much success of a lactating provider. I'm still interested and if any mongers have a recommendation please PM me. Thanks.

  4. #15971

    No sores

    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    Are we talking about the same woman? The Red I went to see at a dump motel way out on Appleton was anorexic, had bandages on both legs and a shoulder and was covered in sores. I flipped her a 20, said sorry I changed my mind and bailed as fast as I could. Kills me to see that, seems like a really nice normal chick but she obviously has one big bad habit.
    No sores, no bandages. Very lucid and normal acting.

  5. #15970
    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooKid  [View Original Post]
    Just back from seeing Red at the no-tel on SS. Standard. 6 for BBBJ and well worth it. Go in daylight. Bathroom door was open so no need to check. Banging little titties, room was clean bed was made and her mouth is top 5. Any search here will find her since I haven't mastered the copy and paste yet. Best value in town right now I think.
    Are we talking about the same woman? The Red I went to see at a dump motel way out on Appleton was anorexic, had bandages on both legs and a shoulder and was covered in sores. I flipped her a 20, said sorry I changed my mind and bailed as fast as I could. Kills me to see that, seems like a really nice normal chick but she obviously has one big bad habit.

  6. #15969

    Peach?

    Quote Originally Posted by Renner9  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    New guy on here but not new to the hobby. Anyone have any info on Georgia?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/668232905330
    She came to me for an outcall a few months back, she doesn't dress to impress (IMO) strong southern accent, decent BBBJ and tits. Didn't do FS cause I was on a tight schedule that day.

  7. #15968

    Gemma's use

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDamage  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see any evidence of using either on her or in her room, but it wouldn't surprise me if she had a habit.
    I seen her one time and she kept nodding out with my dick in her mouth. I eventually had to grab her head and finish the job myself with a skull fucking. I gave her less than agreed upon and sent her on the way. She's had marks all over the place when I seen her, too bad she's got a nice body.

  8. #15967

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidTitration  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone recently seen her? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mj-juare...lwaukee-488754.

    I might pull the trigger and report back.
    That's Lexi, Do a search I'm sure you'll get results.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/062630300643

    HG87.

  9. #15966

    Snow bunny sisters

    Has anyone seen either of these 2? Ad looks TGTBT the one with long hair is just my type. I did notice a week ago they were advertising in Madison. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211124-073910_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #15965

    Red

    Yes. That's her.

  11. #15964

    Cute little Latina

    Has anyone recently seen her? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mj-juare...lwaukee-488754.

    I might pull the trigger and report back.

  12. #15963

    Gemma

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    She was one of my faves until she cash and dashed me for 80. Several other reports of her on the rip-off thread. She will burn you if she gets the chance. Does she still have the long bruise on her right boob from shooting up straight into it?
    HS.
    I didn't see any evidence of using either on her or in her room, but it wouldn't surprise me if she had a habit.

  13. #15962

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by KangarooKid  [View Original Post]
    Just back from seeing Red at the no-tel on SS. Standard. 6 for BBBJ and well worth it. Go in daylight. Bathroom door was open so no need to check. Banging little titties, room was clean bed was made and her mouth is top 5. Any search here will find her since I haven't mastered the copy and paste yet. Best value in town right now I think.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/966907401093

    GS.

  14. #15961

    Georgia Peach

    Hello,

    New guy on here but not new to the hobby. Anyone have any info on Georgia?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/668232905330

  15. #15960
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    Actually you can't search a name the only contains three letters. Thank you for the report.
    This is basically correct. But if you type a * after your 3 letters it will find all instances of those 3 letters either alone or in the context of other words. For example you want to search for "lea". Search instead for "lea* You will find lea and every other reference to words that contain "lea". You'll get a ton of references to things you're not looking for. But if your 3 letters are not common letter combinations it might narrow the search to something useful.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape