High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #1405

    Shave or wax

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience getting manscaping treatment from a provider? Been wanting to try it out.
    Are you looking to get shaved or waxxed?

    For wax there's coco, the half viet half Japanese lady. She's a bit older but its. 60 for the wax and handy. Then there's one on CL for shaving $ includes shave, massage and mouth. I think you want to look up m&m for that one. If you get any other good leads, please throw them my way, I'm about due for some grooming myself.

  2. #1404
    Anyone have experience getting manscaping treatment from a provider? Been wanting to try it out.

  3. #1403
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Thanks guys! I saw Bella. She is pretty and has a great body. Nice B / Cs and big firm booty and legs. If you are a booty man she's your girl. Bella got into her birthday suit immediately (plus one). Yes, nice slides and good grip on junior while she rubbed and slapped him on her breasts and nipples. Her breasts are nice and soft and made good pacifiers. No camel slides, but junior was loose and made contact with her entire body. It didn't take long for me to explode after she straddled my stomach and giving me a view of her kitty while she is giving a sensual HJ on junior.
    Congrats to the king on 1500 dang posts! Living legend.

  4. #1402
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySd  [View Original Post]
    I saw her back in October. She is a beautiful Latina woman with a smoking hot body. Service wise she is way better than soft touch Bella who I have seen a few times in the past. This Bella also has a VIP menu. It's a little pricey but you pay for quality.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGib  [View Original Post]
    No recent experience, but I saw her last year thinking she was the soft touch Bella. After seeing both, the MV Bella was better imo. Good eye contact, breathing and teasing. Body slides also good.

    Major drawbacks are no shower or hot towels, just baby wipes.

    This was last yr though, so maybe she has hot towels now LOL. I've been meaning to pay another visit.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5205277#post5205277.
    Thanks guys! I saw Mission Valley Bella. She is pretty and has a great body. Nice B / Cs and big firm booty and legs. If you are a booty man she's your girl. Bella got into her birthday suit immediately (plus one). Yes, nice slides and good grip on junior while she rubbed and slapped him on her breasts and nipples. Her breasts are nice and soft and made good pacifiers. No camel slides, but junior was loose and made contact with her entire body. It didn't take long for me to explode after she straddled my stomach and giving me a view of her kitty while she is giving a sensual HJ on junior. There was mutual touch, but I didnt push my limits as it was my first time seeing her. I will definitely repeat to see if more exploring will be allowed. Still no hot towels, just wipes (minus one).

    Both are pretty and sexy in different ways. Soft Touch Bella is softer and allows more roaming and mutual touching all over for me. Maybe because Im a frequent visitor and we have excellent chemistry.

  5. #1401
    Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoDude  [View Original Post]
    Hello King thanks for all the reviews, you mentioned her the Kgirl place and Elisa doll, can you please share your experience, especially with Elisa (place: is it safe, parking, experience, damage, personality, would you recommend?
    Hey there! I've never met Elisa. I was only giving some SD recommendations that did outcall for the monger who was visiting San Diego.

  6. #1400

    Wow Bella Yaz looks great

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Yazmine on RR. I've seen her ad before and thinks she has a nice spinner body. I reached out via text and she responded fairly quickly. She wants a picture verification to schedule. Her rate is $500/ hr. I politely declined and told her that was out of my price point for a FBSM session. She replied back and said no worries.

    Who is paying $500/ hr for a FBSM? Is there more when we meet in person?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/251414
    I would assume that she provides FS. If she did not, she would probably indicate it. Normally charges 500 for a massage.

    Very tempting.

  7. #1399
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, you're asking for a unicorn that will be hard to find. But here are some that might check off a few boxes. Julia will probably be the priciest. These 3 at least have decent reviews and their ads say they do outcalls. Good luck.

    Another option, I recommend going to a non FS AMP, then FS joint after and you might be able to do it under $300 if you did a 30 minutes session at each place. At the non FS spot ($40 Hf and $60 tip, should include a HE): FS spa ($40 HF and $120-$160 tip).

    Option 3 if you are on HX, take Uber and go to one of the Kgirls agency and leave very happy for $260.



    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148460

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/200101

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/151000
    Hello King thanks for all the reviews, you mentioned her the Kgirl place and Elisa doll, can you please share your experience, especially with Elisa (place: is it safe, parking, experience, damage, personality, would you recommend?

  8. #1398
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocthunda  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I saw Brooke a few years ago. PAWG! What are her rates these days?
    2. 2 for body slides.

    2. 6 for Nuru.

    3. 0 for sensual dom.

    3. 5 for 4 hand.

  9. #1397
    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    She's very real. I posted about her earlier.
    Oh for sure. Any reviews posted here I definitely see as legit. I must've missed yours, and saw the ad for the first time from Banes post. My first impression is that the ad seemed limited in verbiage, so figured it could be LE. I'll need to modify my methodology, so let me know what you saw that I didn't. Thanks!

  10. #1396
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGib  [View Original Post]
    Seasons greetings, I come bearing gifts:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/149031

    Tiffany. I saw this girl when she 1st started posting a month back. Cute girl, sculpted tits, but no massage / body slide skills. Won't repeat.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/238905

    Eliana. I saw her back in September. Cool girl, but no massage skill or effort. In fact I'm confused why she post on RR at all, she's straight escort. Not my lane.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/244028

    Nina. Saw sweet Nina last month and I was intrigued. A body sculpted by Miami's finest, decent massage skills and nice finish. I would repeat, but she moved to la jolla, and there's better choices up that way. Loved her in a dress!.
    Thanks for the info. I saw Brooke a few years ago. PAWG! What are her rates these days?

  11. #1395

    $500/ hour Yazmine on RR

    Yazmine on RR. I've seen her ad before and thinks she has a nice spinner body. I reached out via text and she responded fairly quickly. She wants a picture verification to schedule. Her rate is $500/ hr. I politely declined and told her that was out of my price point for a FBSM session. She replied back and said no worries.

    Who is paying $500/ hr for a FBSM? Is there more when we meet in person?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/251414

  12. #1394
    Quote Originally Posted by JaseCoop  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if any other fellas on here have been able to get more than just a HE from this sexy lady seems like more can be had if a report is established. Thanks again I have visited her once and walked away satisfied with the standard rub and tug.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/202242
    I used to frequent her but I wanted to try others.

    She seems strict HE. But at one moment I saw her ad have a VIP option.

    So I'm not so sure what "VIP" is.

  13. #1393
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGib  [View Original Post]
    Seasons greetings, I come bearing gifts:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/149031

    Tiffany. I saw this girl when she 1st started posting a month back. Cute girl, sculpted tits, but no massage / body slide skills. Won't repeat.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/238905

    Eliana. I saw her back in September. Cool girl, but no massage skill or effort. In fact I'm confused why she post on RR at all, she's straight escort. Not my lane.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/244028

    Nina. Saw sweet Nina last month and I was intrigued. A body sculpted by Miami's finest, decent massage skills and nice finish. I would repeat, but she moved to la jolla, and there's better choices up that way. Loved her in a dress!

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/185278

    Jasmine. Cute La Jolla Brazilian. Well reviewed here and I agree she's fun. I've been 2 x and would return, but parking is hit or miss for me and I prefer easy access.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155038

    Bella. Well reviewed here and I had to partake. Cute fun girl, but no shower limits my ability to visit.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/190039

    Izabelli. Also well reviewed, but I just started seeing her. Great body. Great massage. She's going in rotation.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...HealingGoddess

    Brooke. She's been my main squeeze for a bit, but I mainly stick to Nuru. I previously recommended the Yogassage, but recently I've been seduced into her Sensual Domination session. This woman has alot of tricks up her sleeve that keep you raging from start to finish. I wasn't going to bother w / this one, but she put it on me last visit, so the word must go out LOL.
    Thanks for these reviews, MG!

  14. #1392

    More Reports

    Seasons greetings, I come bearing gifts:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/149031

    Tiffany. I saw this girl when she 1st started posting a month back. Cute girl, sculpted tits, but no massage / body slide skills. Won't repeat.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/238905

    Eliana. I saw her back in September. Cool girl, but no massage skill or effort. In fact I'm confused why she post on RR at all, she's straight escort. Not my lane.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/244028

    Nina. Saw sweet Nina last month and I was intrigued. A body sculpted by Miami's finest, decent massage skills and nice finish. I would repeat, but she moved to la jolla, and there's better choices up that way. Loved her in a dress!

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/185278

    Jasmine. Cute La Jolla Brazilian. Well reviewed here and I agree she's fun. I've been 2 x and would return, but parking is hit or miss for me and I prefer easy access.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155038

    Bella. Well reviewed here and I had to partake. Cute fun girl, but no shower limits my ability to visit.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/190039

    Izabelli. Also well reviewed, but I just started seeing her. Great body. Great massage. She's going in rotation.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...HealingGoddess

    Brooke. She's been my main squeeze for a bit, but I mainly stick to Nuru. I previously recommended the Yogassage, but recently I've been seduced into her Sensual Domination session. This woman has alot of tricks up her sleeve that keep you raging from start to finish. I wasn't going to bother w / this one, but she put it on me last visit, so the word must go out LOL.

  15. #1391

    Anyone seen Evie?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/218347

    Any experience with this lady?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape