Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 5399
-
11-26-21 23:16 #1409Senior Member

Posts: 38Yikes, though I'm not surprised.
Originally Posted by Boobicle
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 03:54 #1408Regular Member

Posts: 13Not sure what GFE entails, but I was quoted for $600 when I last got a massage from her two months back. Definitely not paying for that.
Originally Posted by MikeGib
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 18:05 #1407Senior Member

Posts: 38Del Mar Victoria GFE?
Has anyone seen Victoria lately? What is this GFE and for how much? I'd make a trip up north for that!
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/209256
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/202567
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
Monica mentioned it last time I saw her and the finish would be good I'm sure. I just don't trust a chick w / a knife to my balls LOL.
-
11-24-21 15:31 #1406Senior Member

Posts: 552Prob shave. I've seen coco many times, she is my go to for cheap service. The Craigslist one I'd be interested in checking out but I can't find an ad.
Originally Posted by PColaFun1
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 15:19 #1405Senior Member

Posts: 43Shave or wax
Are you looking to get shaved or waxxed?
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
For wax there's coco, the half viet half Japanese lady. She's a bit older but its. 60 for the wax and handy. Then there's one on CL for shaving $ includes shave, massage and mouth. I think you want to look up m&m for that one. If you get any other good leads, please throw them my way, I'm about due for some grooming myself.
-
11-24-21 13:58 #1404Senior Member

Posts: 552Anyone have experience getting manscaping treatment from a provider? Been wanting to try it out.
-
11-22-21 22:46 #1403Senior Member

Posts: 619Congrats to the king on 1500 dang posts! Living legend.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 22:44 #1402Banned Member

Posts: 3075
Originally Posted by HappySd
[View Original Post]
Thanks guys! I saw Mission Valley Bella. She is pretty and has a great body. Nice B / Cs and big firm booty and legs. If you are a booty man she's your girl. Bella got into her birthday suit immediately (plus one). Yes, nice slides and good grip on junior while she rubbed and slapped him on her breasts and nipples. Her breasts are nice and soft and made good pacifiers. No camel slides, but junior was loose and made contact with her entire body. It didn't take long for me to explode after she straddled my stomach and giving me a view of her kitty while she is giving a sensual HJ on junior. There was mutual touch, but I didnt push my limits as it was my first time seeing her. I will definitely repeat to see if more exploring will be allowed. Still no hot towels, just wipes (minus one).
Originally Posted by MikeGib
[View Original Post]
Both are pretty and sexy in different ways. Soft Touch Bella is softer and allows more roaming and mutual touching all over for me. Maybe because Im a frequent visitor and we have excellent chemistry.
-
11-22-21 19:25 #1401Banned Member

Posts: 3075Hey there! I've never met Elisa. I was only giving some SD recommendations that did outcall for the monger who was visiting San Diego.
Originally Posted by SanDiegoDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 17:15 #1400Banned Member

Posts: 713Wow Bella Yaz looks great
I would assume that she provides FS. If she did not, she would probably indicate it. Normally charges 500 for a massage.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
Very tempting.
-
11-22-21 15:42 #1399Regular Member

Posts: 11Hello King thanks for all the reviews, you mentioned her the Kgirl place and Elisa doll, can you please share your experience, especially with Elisa (place: is it safe, parking, experience, damage, personality, would you recommend?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 13:05 #1398Senior Member

Posts: 382. 2 for body slides.
Originally Posted by Chocthunda
[View Original Post]
2. 6 for Nuru.
3. 0 for sensual dom.
3. 5 for 4 hand.
-
11-21-21 18:38 #1397Senior Member

Posts: 132Oh for sure. Any reviews posted here I definitely see as legit. I must've missed yours, and saw the ad for the first time from Banes post. My first impression is that the ad seemed limited in verbiage, so figured it could be LE. I'll need to modify my methodology, so let me know what you saw that I didn't. Thanks!
Originally Posted by KMatthews521
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 10:30 #1396Regular Member

Posts: 17Thanks for the info. I saw Brooke a few years ago. PAWG! What are her rates these days?
Originally Posted by MikeGib
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 17:37 #1395Banned Member

Posts: 3075$500/ hour Yazmine on RR
Yazmine on RR. I've seen her ad before and thinks she has a nice spinner body. I reached out via text and she responded fairly quickly. She wants a picture verification to schedule. Her rate is $500/ hr. I politely declined and told her that was out of my price point for a FBSM session. She replied back and said no worries.
Who is paying $500/ hr for a FBSM? Is there more when we meet in person?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/251414












Reply With Quote





