Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
16192789494
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #1390
    Quote Originally Posted by Relief  [View Original Post]
    Nice! Definitely looks hot, but for some reason her ad looked catfishy or even LE to me. Glad she was was real and overall a solid experience (visual if anything).
    She's very real. I posted about her earlier.

  2. #1389
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane858  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jess and she is insanely hot! Communication with her was easy and her responses were quick. Opted for the 1 hr topless mutual touch for 2. 0. Parking downtown can be an issue but since there were no events going on it wasn't too bad. There is a pay lot right next to her building and it was $8 for up to 9 hours if you are inclined. I found free street parking one block away. Texted her that I was there and she quickly responded to walk over to the parking garage entrance and wait at the elevators for her to come down. She was wearing a tight little top and yoga pants that let me enjoy looking at her body as we rode up the elevator. She looks just like her pictures and is soft spoken and polite. We went up to her apartment and I took my shoes off as soon I was in. She has a huge window in the kitchen with a great view of downtown. She led me to the massage room. Placed the donation on the table got undressed and on the table and waited for her to come back from the living room. She has a huge TV on the wall scrolling meditative scenes and playing mood music.

    She came back in, took her top off and I got a peek at her perfect body, wearing a tiny black thong. Her tits aren't huge but a perfect size for her slight build and were super perky. The massage was sensual, light to medium pressure with light oil. If I had one complaint, it was that there was practically no teasing. I did initiate a little conversation with her. She has super soft hands. On the flip, I got to really see her body and OMG it is perfect! She's about 5'4" not an ounce of fat and has that long and lean yoga body. Her skin is flawless. Her ass is just right for her size and felt nice and firm. Now with her right next to me I got to fully enjoy her amazing breasts. They are man made but felt and looked awesome. Very faint surgery scars were the only give away. Her nipples were perfect. Small, caramel colored and beautiful. I don't know what it was maybe the lighting in the room but I swear her body had this youthful glow you rarely see. Thank goodness she didn't turn the lights low because I was in heaven devouring her body with my eyes. She gave a quick rub to my quads and as her arm was grazing junior, I was already rock hard and throbbing. She got more oil and got to work on my member. My only other minor complaint was her HJ technique was just straight up and down and not much variation. Nonetheless, it was time for me to enjoy her body. I kept switching from grabbing a handful of ass in one hand and the right breast in the other to playing with both puppies at the same time. The climax was one hand on a breast the other hand on her ass and a mouthful of the other breast. Again her HJ technique was slightly lacking here as other providers can do good job at milking every last drop out accompanied by waves of aftershocks that has me shuddering. She cleaned me up nicely with a warm wet towel. She offered me a shower but I declined. We talked for a minute about what I was going to have for dinner, she got dressed then said she'd wait for me in the kitchen. I guess my session was over LOL. No matter, I was satisfied and that body is going to be saved in my mental memory bank for a long time for sure.
    Nice! Definitely looks hot, but for some reason her ad looked catfishy or even LE to me. Glad she was was real and overall a solid experience (visual if anything).

  3. #1388

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by KMatthews521  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Mila? Her reviews are disabled on RR, however she does have 2 reviews on TER but I'm not a member.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/142007

    Or Jess.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/244932

    Both are within 2-3 blocks from me downtown.
    I saw Jess and she is insanely hot! Communication with her was easy and her responses were quick. Opted for the 1 hr topless mutual touch for 2. 0. Parking downtown can be an issue but since there were no events going on it wasn't too bad. There is a pay lot right next to her building and it was $8 for up to 9 hours if you are inclined. I found free street parking one block away. Texted her that I was there and she quickly responded to walk over to the parking garage entrance and wait at the elevators for her to come down. She was wearing a tight little top and yoga pants that let me enjoy looking at her body as we rode up the elevator. She looks just like her pictures and is soft spoken and polite. We went up to her apartment and I took my shoes off as soon I was in. She has a huge window in the kitchen with a great view of downtown. She led me to the massage room. Placed the donation on the table got undressed and on the table and waited for her to come back from the living room. She has a huge TV on the wall scrolling meditative scenes and playing mood music.

    She came back in, took her top off and I got a peek at her perfect body, wearing a tiny black thong. Her tits aren't huge but a perfect size for her slight build and were super perky. The massage was sensual, light to medium pressure with light oil. If I had one complaint, it was that there was practically no teasing. I did initiate a little conversation with her. She has super soft hands. On the flip, I got to really see her body and OMG it is perfect! She's about 5'4" not an ounce of fat and has that long and lean yoga body. Her skin is flawless. Her ass is just right for her size and felt nice and firm. Now with her right next to me I got to fully enjoy her amazing breasts. They are man made but felt and looked awesome. Very faint surgery scars were the only give away. Her nipples were perfect. Small, caramel colored and beautiful. I don't know what it was maybe the lighting in the room but I swear her body had this youthful glow you rarely see. Thank goodness she didn't turn the lights low because I was in heaven devouring her body with my eyes. She gave a quick rub to my quads and as her arm was grazing junior, I was already rock hard and throbbing. She got more oil and got to work on my member. My only other minor complaint was her HJ technique was just straight up and down and not much variation. Nonetheless, it was time for me to enjoy her body. I kept switching from grabbing a handful of ass in one hand and the right breast in the other to playing with both puppies at the same time. The climax was one hand on a breast the other hand on her ass and a mouthful of the other breast. Again her HJ technique was slightly lacking here as other providers can do good job at milking every last drop out accompanied by waves of aftershocks that has me shuddering. She cleaned me up nicely with a warm wet towel. She offered me a shower but I declined. We talked for a minute about what I was going to have for dinner, she got dressed then said she'd wait for me in the kitchen. I guess my session was over LOL. No matter, I was satisfied and that body is going to be saved in my mental memory bank for a long time for sure.

  4. #1387
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySd  [View Original Post]
    I saw her back in October. She is a beautiful Latina woman with a smoking hot body. Service wise she is way better than soft touch Bella who I have seen a few times in the past. This Bella also has a VIP menu. It's a little pricey but you pay for quality.
    Thanks for your feedback. I will definitely put her high on my bucket list.

  5. #1386

    MV Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Another Bella on RR. I love Latinas and always looking more to add to my rotation in case some are not available. This Bella has many good reviews and several of the reviewers are pretty legit and has reviewed many beauty. Anyone here has any recent intel is greatly appreciated.

    $180/ hr nude massage sounds fun; $220 with slides.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/201158
    I saw her back in October. She is a beautiful Latina woman with a smoking hot body. Service wise she is way better than soft touch Bella who I have seen a few times in the past. This Bella also has a VIP menu. It's a little pricey but you pay for quality.

  6. #1385
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethk  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/239188

    This one was an interesting visit. I had zero expectations going into this appointment, as I've never done Tantra before. I decided "what the hell, I do Yoga regularly, lets get high and see what happens!" Leading up to the appointment, she and I had *lots* of conversations and text flirting. All good signs! I arrived and was met with a warm, extremely long hug. She was cute, fit, short, with a stellar ass and solid, thick thighs, all muscle. Conversation flowed organically, and as we got to the room, we both sort of just started undressing as we talked, and before we knew it, we were staring into each other's eyes, and started DFK. After a bit, she pulled away, and asked me to sit on the table (stranding it) and face her. She joined me wearing only her panties, and scooted up close, sliding her legs under mine, until her panties were pressed against my cock and we were locked eye to eye. We did some breathing exercises like that, before our hands started roaming, and it turned into another make out-and-grind session. She was *incredibly (sensitive and responsive, and very much into it. She then pulled away slowly after a bit, easing off the gas, and told me to lie down for the massage. What followed was more of a light touch body rub, but it was very nice, given how well we were clicking. She then did some sound bowl noises around me (very different, not my normal thing, but I was very high, she was very high, and we were meshing, so it was fun). After the sound bowls, she told me to roll.
    Looks like the previous post cut off. Anyways: she had me roll over, then talked a little about chakras. This led to her shouting chakra mantas ("OOM", that kind of thing) as she placed her hand over each chakra. When she got to the one I obviously was waiting for, she cupped my balls in her hands and shouted "Oom!" At my crotch. So that's a life experience that I can add to the list, I guess. It did transition to her massaging my tool, which led to more making out. When I went to slide my hand under her panties, she smiled but firmly said "I don't do that", before going right back into dfking. All in all, it was an enjoyable time, she went way over the time, but she certainly has strict limits that seem unwavering. If she did fiv, or any touching outside of topless, I'd repeat, but I do feel line there's no variable mileage there.

  7. #1384
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane858  [View Original Post]
    I've never been with Elisa but she's definitely on my list and was about to post her link but the King beat me to it. I hope you get to see her and post a review here.
    Gents, thank you for responding and the recommendations. I reached out to Elisa, got a quick response but then she went silent on me after I asked to set up a session. Also reached out to Julia. Hope will have something to report back on.

  8. #1383
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    Took Several for the Team!

    Hey everyone,

    I took a bit of a break during the thick of the pandemic, but I've recently started up visiting independent massage providers again. I'm the type of guy who likes to try new providers instead of stick to a few regulars. I usually get pretty good mileage / extras (not to pat ymself on the back, just being subjective. But I'm an in shape, good looking, personable guy), but everyone I've seen since being back has been terribly sub-par. Anyone help a buddy out with a recommendation for a decent, no-up sell rub with some dfk / fiv in exchange for these "steer clear" reviews, I'd appreciate it!

    Lilian:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/251702

    I figured the pics were fake, but I remembered reading another review (a positive one) for a different provider at the same location, and figured I'd take a shot. Big mistake. The first red flag was the building itself; the building was a tiny little utilitarian office building tucked in the streets behind Cheetahs. The whole place was falling apart and super sketchy, but I figured I was here already and I've been to worse places. Upon getting inside, I was happy to see that while the pics were indeed fake, they were accurate; she was super cute, with a great ass, natura breasts and a coke bottle figure. Unfortunately, she met me with a very light, pull-away hug and a reserved smile. The universal sign for "I really don't want to be doing this kind of work". That thing is an instant buzzkill for me, and I should've left at that point. But, you know how it goes. The little head wants what the little head wants. The rub was actually pretty decent pressure, but she was absolutely distant and non-responsive to all touching. For the flip, she went topless, but kept her panties on. She was ok with me rubbing her otc, but the second I went to slide them aside, she said "no, that's extra. " I was already just trying to rush to get out of there, but I figured I'd see what "extra" meant for everybody, so I said "I have another $20 in my jeans, if you want it. " She rolled her eyes and said "20 dollars is nothing. Nothing. " At that point, I knew this entire encounter was a wash, so I took control of the joystick, told her to lean down with her boobs, and jerked off on them and got out of there. She didn't even offer wipes, I had to ask for them. I paid for a hh, and I was out the door before 15 minutes were up. If you're into shorted time and eye rolls, she's the real deal. Sadly, neither are my thing. Do not recommend.

    Bella Rose:

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/235104

    I got a bit of the exhibitionist / wild girl vibe from her post (which sometimes means the provider is sincerely into thier work. I've found extras happen organically that way) so I figured I'd take a chance. The good news is she is super chill, easy to talk to, very real, and seems open to a lot of things. We texted back and forth a bit before the appointment, flirting a little. My window to meet up unfortunately shrunk, so I had to change our HH appointment to a QV. I noted the drooling pic on her profile, and thought I'd pitch her the idea for a lap dance and BJ session. She was game! Awesome! She told me to "bring extra" and we can talk about it in person. I got to a familiar building under the underpass, with a rickety elevator and too much ornate, gold furniture, and headed inside. When in the room, she met me with a hug and we smoked a bit of weed together. All is great so far, she's super chill, incredibly gorgeous, pics are accurate and her. And then we start to talk extras. I'm still feeling it at this point, as she starts to say she's "open to lots of things". I take that as the universal cue that she's saying she'll do FS. She asks "so what did you bring?" Being an absolute idiot who's been out of practice for too long (thanks, Pandemic. !) I told her everything I had on me; 220 $. "Yeah, that's enough for a BJ". Goddamnit. I just backed myself into paying for the most expensive BJ ever. I figure "you know, she's cute, chill, and that was a nice spit-pic on her post. Maybe this will be gagging cock-worship kind of BJ". Nope. She gave a really great lap dance, with lots of rhythmic grinding, bouncing, and sliding that ass nearly in my face as I fingered her, but no kissing. And when the time came for the BJ, out came the cover and she went to work on a fast, shallow suck job. Not the best, but not the worst, but certainly not nearly worth what I paid for. She certainly knows she has charm and charisma, and coasts on that in the session to game for the literal most bang for the buck. Wouldn't repeat, but she is cute and is open minded, I'm just more of an "organic extras" guy and not a fan of the upsell, especially not at that price point.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/239188

    This one was an interesting visit. I had zero expectations going into this appointment, as I've never done Tantra before. I decided "what the hell, I do Yoga regularly, lets get high and see what happens!" Leading up to the appointment, she and I had *lots* of conversations and text flirting. All good signs! I arrived and was met with a warm, extremely long hug. She was cute, fit, short, with a stellar ass and solid, thick thighs, all muscle. Conversation flowed organically, and as we got to the room, we both sort of just started undressing as we talked, and before we knew it, we were staring into each other's eyes, and started DFK. After a bit, she pulled away, and asked me to sit on the table (stranding it) and face her. She joined me wearing only her panties, and scooted up close, sliding her legs under mine, until her panties were pressed against my cock and we were locked eye to eye. We did some breathing exercises like that, before our hands started roaming, and it turned into another make out-and-grind session. She was *incredibly (sensitive and responsive, and very much into it. She then pulled away slowly after a bit, easing off the gas, and told me to lie down for the massage. What followed was more of a light touch body rub, but it was very nice, given how well we were clicking. She then did some sound bowl noises around me (very different, not my normal thing, but I was very high, she was very high, and we were meshing, so it was fun). After the sound bowls, she told me to roll.

  9. #1382
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGib  [View Original Post]
    No recent experience, but I saw her last year thinking she was the soft touch Bella. After seeing both, the MV Bella was better imo. Good eye contact, breathing and teasing. Body slides also good.

    Major drawbacks are no shower or hot towels, just baby wipes.

    This was last yr though, so maybe she has hot towels now LOL. I've been meaning to pay another visit.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5205277#post5205277.
    Thanks for your feedback MG! She seems personable and fun in her text messages.

  10. #1381

    Angel

    Just curious if any other fellas on here have been able to get more than just a HE from this sexy lady seems like more can be had if a report is established. Thanks again I have visited her once and walked away satisfied with the standard rub and tug.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/202242

  11. #1380

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Another Bella on RR. I love Latinas and always looking more to add to my rotation in case some are not available. This Bella has many good reviews and several of the reviewers are pretty legit and has reviewed many beauty. Anyone here has any recent intel is greatly appreciated.

    $180/ hr nude massage sounds fun; $220 with slides.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/201158
    No recent experience, but I saw her last year thinking she was the soft touch Bella. After seeing both, the MV Bella was better imo. Good eye contact, breathing and teasing. Body slides also good.

    Major drawbacks are no shower or hot towels, just baby wipes.

    This was last yr though, so maybe she has hot towels now LOL. I've been meaning to pay another visit.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5205277#post5205277.

  12. #1379
    I've never been with Elisa but she's definitely on my list and was about to post her link but the King beat me to it. I hope you get to see her and post a review here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davio  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I am visiting for couple of days and staying downtown area. Been browsing the posts and trying to come up with the one provider that I should see. Having a tough time. I am hoping for an outcall to my hotel (since won't have a car), strong massage skills and fun. Looks also important. Hope to keep under 3. Sounds like I am asking for help finding a unicorn but would really appreciate any suggestions. Will be happy to reciprocate if ever visiting Boston.
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, you're asking for a unicorn that will be hard to find. But here are some that might check off a few boxes. Julia will probably be the priciest. These 3 at least have decent reviews and their ads say they do outcalls. Good luck.

    Another option, I recommend going to a non FS AMP, then FS joint after and you might be able to do it under $300 if you did a 30 minutes session at each place. At the non FS spot ($40 Hf and $60 tip, should include a HE): FS spa ($40 HF and $120-$160 tip).

    Option 3 if you are on HX, take Uber and go to one of the Kgirls agency and leave very happy for $260.



    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148460

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/200101

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/151000

  13. #1378

    Outcall unicorns

    Quote Originally Posted by Davio  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I am visiting for couple of days and staying downtown area. Been browsing the posts and trying to come up with the one provider that I should see. Having a tough time. I am hoping for an outcall to my hotel (since won't have a car), strong massage skills and fun. Looks also important. Hope to keep under 3. Sounds like I am asking for help finding a unicorn but would really appreciate any suggestions. Will be happy to reciprocate if ever visiting Boston.
    Yeah, you're asking for a unicorn that will be hard to find. But here are some that might check off a few boxes. Julia will probably be the priciest. These 3 at least have decent reviews and their ads say they do outcalls. Good luck.

    Another option, I recommend going to a non FS AMP, then FS joint after and you might be able to do it under $300 if you did a 30 minutes session at each place. At the non FS spot ($40 Hf and $60 tip, should include a HE): FS spa ($40 HF and $120-$160 tip).

    Option 3 if you are on HX, take Uber and go to one of the Kgirls agency and leave very happy for $260.



    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148460

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/200101

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/151000

  14. #1377
    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    Damn what's going on today, so many posts from providers I haven't seen around in a while or very rarely. And a good selection of new ones that look promising. All at the same time as my usual rotation chicks. How do I pick where to go?!
    Yeah I'm surfing RR and noticed that today. LOL.

    Finding a hot independent is definitely a way to go.

    A couple of my favs are either out of town or aren't available when I'm free. Looks like Niki is the top of my list. LOL.

  15. #1376

    RR Today

    Damn what's going on today, so many posts from providers I haven't seen around in a while or very rarely. And a good selection of new ones that look promising. All at the same time as my usual rotation chicks. How do I pick where to go?!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape