Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 359 of 927 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 409 459 859 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 13901
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8531
    Quote Originally Posted by MylesCrandle  [View Original Post]
    Howzit guys!

    Anyone have any feedback on sexy tiffany? Reviews on list crawler and pd are good. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with her. There is something about her that I find very sexy even though she is on the bigger side. Her reviews sound like GFE with kissing which is what I've been looking for. Appreciate any feedback. Stay safe!

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....vegas/70549872#.
    She's a piece of shit every way. Her looks and attitude.

  2. #8530

    Miya = Timewaster / Flake

    I had a car-date scheduled with "Miya" today everything was going well at first, We texted and she confirmed and was communicating just fine until I got to the location.

    Suddenly she went MIA for 10 mins then claimed her phone died, Fair enough she gives me the building / apartment number and I wait for her outside her place.

    Almost immediately she begins freaking out via text saying that my car is 'scaring her' and asking why I was parked in front of her place (umm, because there was no public parking WTF).

    Initially we had agreed to a cardate and suddenly she tries to force me into an incall, Normally I wouldn't mind but this whole scenario was already sketch and the apt# she gave me I could see a man through the blinds.

    Needless to say after about 5 mins of the back and forth I tell her she's being difficult for no reason and leave. Overall the entire situation was one huge waste of gas, I noticed she also has multiple listings using different phones.

    If any of you guys have seen her before please share your experience, I'm all ears because this one left a bad taste smh. The Vegas scene sucks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/70712863

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...vegas/70739960

  3. #8529
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I'm not calling out previous review but if you search phone number, there are various ads with pics of diff Asians. I'll assume it's some Asian agency?
    I went to see Mimi yesterday. The pics on Eros are fake. The woman at the door looks about late 30's with B-cups. Nice lady, gives a decent massage and BBBJ. She does not allow MSOG. Overall disappointing for $$$ 1 hr.

  4. #8528

    $$ wtf?

    Quote Originally Posted by MylesCrandle  [View Original Post]
    Howzit guys!

    Anyone have any feedback on sexy tiffany? Reviews on list crawler and pd are good. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with her. There is something about her that I find very sexy even though she is on the bigger side. Her reviews sound like GFE with kissing which is what I've been looking for. Appreciate any feedback. Stay safe!

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....vegas/70549872#.
    Bro are you really thinking of paying $400/ hr for this tub-o-lard? Not judging don't get me wrong, Just seen better / cheaper deals.

    These types of women prior to the pandemic were going for like $. 20 AT most.

    For less than half of that you can find a decent non-pro.

  5. #8527

    Good catch with Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I'm not calling out previous review but if you search phone number, there are various ads with pics of diff Asians. I'll assume it's some Asian agency?
    Thanks for the heads up. I did search the number and see a half dozen sites with different names and pics. Most likely an agency.

  6. #8526

    Mimi

    I'm not calling out previous review but if you search phone number, there are various ads with pics of diff Asians. I'll assume it's some Asian agency?

    Quote Originally Posted by CallMeMatthew  [View Original Post]
    Here is the link

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/4818546.htm

  7. #8525

    Alena from Eros


  8. #8524

    Eros. Mimi

    Here is the link

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/4818546.htm

    Quote Originally Posted by NotShy  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide a link to her profile?

  9. #8523

    Link for Mimi

    Can you provide a link to her profile?

  10. #8522
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush1238  [View Original Post]
    Yuck. Yucky, over priced, over weight, a mess.
    LOL copy that. Appreciate the info!

  11. #8521

    Over priced and over weight

    Yuck. Yucky, over priced, over weight, a mess.

    Quote Originally Posted by MylesCrandle  [View Original Post]
    Howzit guys!

    Anyone have any feedback on sexy tiffany? Reviews on list crawler and pd are good. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with her. There is something about her that I find very sexy even though she is on the bigger side. Her reviews sound like GFE with kissing which is what I've been looking for. Appreciate any feedback. Stay safe!

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....vegas/70549872#.

  12. #8520

    Flappy Flappy

    Seniors help me out here please. I am looking for a girl with nice big labia. Can anyone make any recommendations?

  13. #8519
    Quote Originally Posted by RileySmom  [View Original Post]
    I searched and found nothing. Has anyone see this gal? She looks kinda scattered, but her conversations have been pleasant.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/m...r/852943121126
    I tried to connect with her 2 months ago. She couldn't meet right away, wanted to schedule and hour out. So agreed upon a time and 5 minutes before our scheduled time she canceled claiming she had to take her mother somewhere. Don't have time for girls that waste time like that.

  14. #8518

    Body rub like no other

    I searched and found nothing. Has anyone see this gal? She looks kinda scattered, but her conversations have been pleasant.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/m...r/852943121126

  15. #8517

    Sexy tiffany

    Howzit guys!

    Anyone have any feedback on sexy tiffany? Reviews on list crawler and pd are good. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with her. There is something about her that I find very sexy even though she is on the bigger side. Her reviews sound like GFE with kissing which is what I've been looking for. Appreciate any feedback. Stay safe!

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....vegas/70549872#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape