Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 13918
-
11-24-21 00:10 #8533Regular Member

Posts: 14Link for Mimi
Can you provide a link to her profile?
-
11-23-21 18:42 #8532Senior Member

Posts: 256LOL copy that. Appreciate the info!
Originally Posted by Crush1238
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 10:53 #8531Senior Member

Posts: 362Over priced and over weight
Yuck. Yucky, over priced, over weight, a mess.
Originally Posted by MylesCrandle
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 23:17 #8530Regular Member

Posts: 1Flappy Flappy
Seniors help me out here please. I am looking for a girl with nice big labia. Can anyone make any recommendations?
-
11-22-21 09:51 #8529Regular Member

Posts: 18I tried to connect with her 2 months ago. She couldn't meet right away, wanted to schedule and hour out. So agreed upon a time and 5 minutes before our scheduled time she canceled claiming she had to take her mother somewhere. Don't have time for girls that waste time like that.
Originally Posted by RileySmom
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 09:49 #8528Senior Member

Posts: 169Body rub like no other
I searched and found nothing. Has anyone see this gal? She looks kinda scattered, but her conversations have been pleasant.
https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/m...r/852943121126
-
11-20-21 20:56 #8527Senior Member

Posts: 256Sexy tiffany
Howzit guys!
Anyone have any feedback on sexy tiffany? Reviews on list crawler and pd are good. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with her. There is something about her that I find very sexy even though she is on the bigger side. Her reviews sound like GFE with kissing which is what I've been looking for. Appreciate any feedback. Stay safe!
https://independent.com.listcrawler....vegas/70549872#.
-
11-19-21 19:32 #8526Regular Member

Posts: 10Lexi
Are you sure this is the infamous Suzy? I never met her so idk. Have you seen those same pics before?
Originally Posted by LvJanGun
[View Original Post]
I do vaguely remember seeing those posts awhile back. Sounds like some people had a problem with her, but that was not my experience with Lexi, so I'm thinking maybe different girls. I would a gave Lexi a higher TER review, but it wasn't allowed. She was incredibly fucking hot and she took care of me. This is why its hard to believe this is Suzy.
If someone can get me into the inner circle, will TOFTT and find out if they are one and the same if she's still hanging around Vegas! I want to meet this Suzy now haha.
-
11-19-21 18:37 #8525Senior Member

Posts: 459No
No. She posts on HX and - https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7025538759/1.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 17:51 #8524Senior Member

Posts: 1025I got catfished?
Is this Abby?? https://tryst.link/escort/abby-doll69.
Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker
[View Original Post]
I texted her, she came over and it was a fat mexican chick, not a white girl. She said she used fake pictures for her protection. Everyone talked about how hot she is, but this girl was like a 5 or 6 at best. I didn't see her with her clothes off, but just seeing her face was enough.
Is this Abby's friend or something that she tried to hook up and get some money, hoping I would just go through with it?
I also heard about someone named Tasia, but no links provided. Where is a good place to find these girls, PrivateDelights?
-
11-19-21 14:52 #8523Regular Member

Posts: 5Suggestions for something specific
My wife and I will be traveling to Las Vegas in January and staying on the strip. I am looking for a woman (preferably a younger spinner with tattoos) to join us for some gambling and fun. Fortunately, my wife is into girls but I want it to be someone reliable, not flakey, and not a user. I am not afraid to be generous. Any suggestions?
-
11-18-21 08:43 #8522Senior Member

Posts: 682I don't want hassle. I'm right there with you. I prefer to pay for an excellent experience. We are going to have conversation, not a qv. I don't want hassle. I'm talking to a girl right now. I've already let be known that her problems are not my problems. I'm trying to feel her out as to what kind of experience she is. I'm taking this slowly. I have no interest in just finding the next pseudo wet hole to stick my manhood into.
Originally Posted by SXDoctor
[View Original Post]
This is the reason I don't share my contacts. I don't want to get the girls upset. Peace makes for a much better experience than haggling. As I once said to a smart ass on a different but similar subject, I'll give you $50 and I'll take $500 and we'll compare notes in the morning to see who had a better time.
-
11-18-21 05:02 #8521Senior Member

Posts: 99I don't begrudge anyone trying to make a fair living
My preference is for professional women, not just professional in the sense of getting paid, but professional in the sense that they treat their job like it is a job and have some sense of work ethic. I want someone who is on time, communicates well, and does what she promises. I do not want some druggie looking for enough money to get her next fix. Maybe some of you get off on finding a desperate girl who you can bargain down or enjoy the thrill of the hunt. I personally hate haggling and prefer women who have a set price with no negotiation. To each their own.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
If an escort is going to maintain a car and live somewhere better than than a weekly hotel, she needs to charge a certain amount. The price of housing is going up in Las Vegas, so of course decent women are going to raise their prices. And if they can't make enough to cover food and housing, they're eventually going to quit this business and look for a vanilla job, not lower their rates and try to get more volume. A pussy can only take so much pounding. There's been a shortage of service economy workers because the smart ones have left for better jobs and aren't coming back. Sex workers are no different. Once their rates are up, they are about as likely to go back down as casinos are to get rid of resort fees and paid parking. This isn't some temporary surge in pricing.
I generally don't see anyone who charges less than $300/ hour. I'm also unlikely to see too many who have QV rates and I am increasingly interested in sessions longer than an hour. I can afford it and my time is valuable, but I'm not going for the $1 k girls either. I'm probably averaging $100 more per hour than I was pre-pandemic. There are plenty of well-reviewed women in the $300-500 range. My strategy is to use the filters on Tryst to find women who fit my price range, then check a review site like PD to see if they have ads there while also searching for them here and a few other places. I stay away from sites like Escort Babylon, LC, and STG.
So, your choices are to gamble more on girls who are less of a sure thing (possibly opening yourself to being ripped off), get laid less often, lower your standards, or get a higher paying job so you can afford more expensive women.
-
11-18-21 01:00 #8520Senior Member

Posts: 133Its definitely ridiculous! I struggle so much on pd. So many 1 k / hr now. Someone who I had as a maybe was 350 last month but now is 1 k. If there's any good ones I overlooked on pd, let me know!
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
If they don't make anything, then it should eventually goes down. Only seen / noticed it once this year though.
-
11-17-21 16:04 #8519Banned Member

Posts: 87Mimi
Great review! Sounds like a winner guys.
I would hope that you continue to let us know what other ladies you end up meeting!
Originally Posted by CallMeMatthew
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





