Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 26384
-
11-25-21 10:42 #15974Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 21Best Provider out here
Gemma is easy on the wallet, her BBBJ is average but FS is very good and tight. She offer non-rushed service but is very high volume one client after another and around the first of the month she see over 12 guys per day. I never noticed an odor and she allow you to have it your way. She say anal is off the table but I believe if you catch her on the right day and for the right amount she would allow it.
Originally Posted by VanDamage
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-21 10:18 #15973Regular Member

Posts: 7Anyone seen her lately?
Seen her ad pop up on STG recently, thinking about giving her a try.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/340682533427
-
11-24-21 23:07 #15972Senior Member

Posts: 41Lactating provider
A few years back I was in search without much success of a lactating provider. I'm still interested and if any mongers have a recommendation please PM me. Thanks.
-
11-24-21 18:17 #15971Senior Member

Posts: 75No sores
No sores, no bandages. Very lucid and normal acting.
Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 15:39 #15970Senior Member

Posts: 253Are we talking about the same woman? The Red I went to see at a dump motel way out on Appleton was anorexic, had bandages on both legs and a shoulder and was covered in sores. I flipped her a 20, said sorry I changed my mind and bailed as fast as I could. Kills me to see that, seems like a really nice normal chick but she obviously has one big bad habit.
Originally Posted by KangarooKid
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 10:40 #15969Senior Member

Posts: 184Peach?
She came to me for an outcall a few months back, she doesn't dress to impress (IMO) strong southern accent, decent BBBJ and tits. Didn't do FS cause I was on a tight schedule that day.
Originally Posted by Renner9
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 10:25 #15968Senior Member

Posts: 299Gemma's use
I seen her one time and she kept nodding out with my dick in her mouth. I eventually had to grab her head and finish the job myself with a skull fucking. I gave her less than agreed upon and sent her on the way. She's had marks all over the place when I seen her, too bad she's got a nice body.
Originally Posted by VanDamage
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 09:10 #15967Senior Member

Posts: 165Lexi
That's Lexi, Do a search I'm sure you'll get results.
Originally Posted by SolidTitration
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/062630300643
HG87.
-
11-24-21 08:48 #15966Senior Member

Posts: 129Snow bunny sisters
Has anyone seen either of these 2? Ad looks TGTBT the one with long hair is just my type. I did notice a week ago they were advertising in Madison. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks.
-
11-23-21 23:37 #15965Senior Member

Posts: 75Red
Yes. That's her.
Originally Posted by GunSmoke
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 23:19 #15964Regular Member

Posts: 7Cute little Latina
Has anyone recently seen her? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mj-juare...lwaukee-488754.
I might pull the trigger and report back.
-
11-23-21 16:14 #15963Senior Member

Posts: 74Gemma
I didn't see any evidence of using either on her or in her room, but it wouldn't surprise me if she had a habit.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 12:28 #15962Senior Member

Posts: 261This one?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/966907401093
Originally Posted by KangarooKid
[View Original Post]
GS.
-
11-23-21 11:21 #15961Senior Member

Posts: 48Georgia Peach
Hello,
New guy on here but not new to the hobby. Anyone have any info on Georgia?
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/668232905330
-
11-23-21 08:31 #15960Senior Member

Posts: 186This is basically correct. But if you type a * after your 3 letters it will find all instances of those 3 letters either alone or in the context of other words. For example you want to search for "lea". Search instead for "lea* You will find lea and every other reference to words that contain "lea". You'll get a ton of references to things you're not looking for. But if your 3 letters are not common letter combinations it might narrow the search to something useful.
Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





