Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 11033
-
11-23-21 19:23 #4178Senior Member

Posts: 387Scarlett
Super hot but GPS. Not surprised to hear she has retired. OF is perfect for her.
Originally Posted by MilkMaker
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 19:12 #4177Senior Member

Posts: 987Go to Sugars.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
Super pimped. Big up seller.
-
11-23-21 17:41 #4176Senior Member

Posts: 142Tdl
Looking for some help from the collective group to help me narrow down my TDL. I'm no particular order but hoping you guys can help me narrow it down to a good order of ladies to see, also feel free to add on any other ladies I should see:
Julie8: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....6%23127995%3B-*%26%239792%3 B%26%2365039%3 B%26%23128536%3 B.
AsianJoanne: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Tissue-Massage!-206-946-0115.
Mona: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-real-New-New-!26%23127801%3 B-%26%23127801%3 B.
AsianMichelle: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%26%2365039%3B.
Thai Maya: https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....%3B-Happy-Time.
-
11-23-21 15:05 #4175Senior Member

Posts: 1019You are missing out brother!
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
I get what you are saying and why. But man. Let yourself go!
First time it happened to me I was jizzzzzing uncontrollably in a matter of seconds.
I was like the first time I came in a girl doggiestyle when I was in HS.
Amazing.
-
11-23-21 14:57 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 214Older Blonde Cougar / MILF / Gilf introduced me to it and it was pretty awesome. Haven't had my ass eaten since.
Originally Posted by DarkDan
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 14:51 #4173Senior Member

Posts: 45Of
You can see it on her * but the angels / photos don't really give you a good idea of how they'd look in person, and apparently she has her face revealed on Twitter.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 14:50 #4172Senior Member

Posts: 2335Just something I wanted to try. One mouth on cock and the other on mi balls with a lick here and there on the back door would be worth a try! Ha ha. Check it off the bucket list.
Originally Posted by BoboThe55
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 14:33 #4171Senior Member

Posts: 142I think I caught her on a off day. She did but it was just meh. Didn't seem she was into it. But seems like others have had a better experience.
Originally Posted by Mcigarz
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 13:52 #4170I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878I just wanted to see a shot of her boobs uncovered.
Originally Posted by MilkMaker
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 13:50 #4169I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Barbie
-
11-23-21 13:48 #4168Senior Member

Posts: 46Gracie in Renton will gladly eat ass.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 22:33 #4167Senior Member

Posts: 80Where can nancylove be found?
I'm usually posting in the international section but I'm looking at hitting a local message and this girl sparks my interest.
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 22:18 #4166Senior Member

Posts: 45Scarlett May
So I never got to try Scarlett May (Latina with jumbo titties) but it says she's retired? Is this true and was he as great as her reviews said?
-
11-22-21 21:37 #4165Senior Member

Posts: 1544No matter how good it may feel, I could never in good conscience allow a woman to lick my ass.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 20:37 #4164Regular Member

Posts: 3Lauren Carter
Any info on her? Lack of rates seems to be a flag. https://tryst.link/escort/iamlaurencarter.











Reply With Quote





