Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 11026
-
11-22-21 22:18 #4156Senior Member

Posts: 45Scarlett May
So I never got to try Scarlett May (Latina with jumbo titties) but it says she's retired? Is this true and was he as great as her reviews said?
-
11-22-21 21:37 #4155Senior Member

Posts: 1544No matter how good it may feel, I could never in good conscience allow a woman to lick my ass.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 20:37 #4154Regular Member

Posts: 3Lauren Carter
Any info on her? Lack of rates seems to be a flag. https://tryst.link/escort/iamlaurencarter.
-
11-22-21 20:17 #4153Senior Member

Posts: 191I really don't think they enjoy it as much as they think men enjoy it. For me it's not that important. I would rather have their mouth and tongue on my balls and cock.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 19:07 #4152Regular Member

Posts: 17Molly Palmer
Anyone have intel on Molly Palmer? No TER reviews, can't seem to find any mention on this site either. She's been around for a couple of years on Tryst but no confirmed visits by anyone by the looks of it? Should that be a flag?
https://tryst.link/escort/molly-palmer
-
11-20-21 15:58 #4151Senior Member

Posts: 2335Nice! Is it an Asian ladies thing that they more often enjoy rimming a fella? As I said, the hot 20 spinners don't typically oblige. LOL. Although I frequently give them one. Most of them never complain and swim will wiggle like a worm on a hook! LOL so I know it's a pleasure sensation. But lookin at my own ass in the mirror, I'd leave it alone too!
Originally Posted by Meorme
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 15:22 #4150Senior Member

Posts: 2184Oh yeah without even having to ask for it, they love it. Just pull your legs up and they will know what you want. They are hands down an incredible duo. Just wish BB was on the table.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 15:08 #4149Senior Member

Posts: 98Agency tip
If I had 3. 5 to spend, I would book with a Korean agency and get a GFE hour with her and possibly multiples. For an additional c note, add BBFS to the session, no brainer 🙄.
Originally Posted by Kinkaid69
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 14:59 #4148Senior Member

Posts: 98Advice
Usually there is mouthwash in bathrooms of most Asian girls, and I would highly recommend having BOTH people taking a gargle or two before playtime LOL 😂.
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 23:26 #4147Senior Member

Posts: 155At least Nancy did. Hard to really keep track of who was doing what.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
But for to maximize the pleasure of a rim job, IMHO, you'll need a blow job at the same time.
And don't be shocked at how thoroughly she will clean the area first, I was mostly distracted by Sunny in the shower until, um, well, you'll see.
-
11-19-21 21:32 #4146Senior Member

Posts: 53They do rim vocations. 10/10.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 13:03 #4145Senior Member

Posts: 2335They do rim jobs? I'm booking. Maybe I won't kiss. In over half a century I've never managed to get a rim job. Sad I know. Well I want it for a hot younger girl. I know, I know.
Originally Posted by AlwaysSunny007
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 13:01 #4144Senior Member

Posts: 2335Looks like she's living in a tent! Someone pointed that out the other day! That's what we're doing in Seattle is I'd say she's legit! LOL.
Originally Posted by LoveBJ
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 12:59 #4143Senior Member

Posts: 2335No shit! Looks like she works with a stable of four others. All high priced safety girls. Simps keep going Gaga over her friend that was just in PDX. High price, basic service. It's that many fellas have never been with a hot girl so they pay high azz prices. Man, five years ago this type of highway robbery was unheard of. I used to see a hot little spinner for 100! It was short and sweet, but she never rushed me to finish. 100 got me a CBJ and a good fuck and a hug!
Originally Posted by Money420
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 21:04 #4142Senior Member

Posts: 1544In my opinion, most unenhanced Asian women look like boys. That's why I avoid them. I would assume she's legit due to the no AA. At the same time, I know for sure some scammers say "no AA" because they know we aren't going to put up with their BS for even a second.
Originally Posted by LoveBJ
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





