Escort Review: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Submit Review
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 5566
-
11-23-21 20:45 #2821Senior Member

Posts: 121Just opened a SA account after reading your
Review and am testing the waters. We would greatly appreciate a "lessons learned" post from you at your convenience.
Originally Posted by RalDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 17:39 #2820Senior Member

Posts: 64One of the first things to do if you're skeptical is reverse image search on Google:
Originally Posted by GMag69NC
[View Original Post]
https://www.pinterest.co.kr/pin/735846026617529268
And yes, what you're describing is sketch on its face.
-
11-23-21 17:17 #2819Senior Member

Posts: 51Sketchy. Main image comes up on image search (Pintrest & The Chive), which is pretty rare in my experience so far on Seeking. So you're not even dealing with a sophisticated scammer here. If "she" gave you access to her other photos, I'd image search them and see.
Originally Posted by GMag69NC
[View Original Post]
Once I figure out it's a scammer, I've been playing these out just to learn as many of their tricks as possible when big head is in control.
-
11-23-21 17:03 #2818Senior Member

Posts: 51I haven't chatted with her, but in general I've noticed a strong correlation between the number of items on their wish list and the GPS level. At 6X she is up there.
Originally Posted by GMag69NC
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 16:06 #2817Senior Member

Posts: 94Lyza
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-c1c694668a0a
Any intel on this one as well? She reached out to me and sent me her private pics immediately. Not too sure about her from her profile about being on another account or everything being about her, seems like she might be GPS.
Not sure. Thoughts?
-
11-23-21 16:01 #2816Senior Member

Posts: 94Any intel? Tiffany from Raleigh
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-84df5b29c42f
I'm pretty new to SA and trying it out for a change of pace. Had this girl reach out to me, shared her private pic after some convo, and at first I thought she was fake with that profile pic.
She's actually pretty cute in the other pics.
Every response to me was one or two word, delayed responses, but with exclamation marks at least, LOL.
She randomly hit me up to meet her one day last week if I was free to meet.
I asked if she has her own place, states no, has a roommates.
Asked what all she was into, dinner, public etc. She replied with one word, Hotel.
Idk seems sketchy, any intel?
-
11-23-21 11:20 #2815Senior Member

Posts: 51Red Flag. Long (ish) Game Scammer / Blackmailer?
Sorry, it looks like she blocked me and I can't link to profile, but see the attached photo (If you're chatting with someone that looks like a younger Mary Louise parker this is probably her). User name was Odessa (or similar) in the Winston area (but was willing to meet closer to triangle).
Good conversations for about a week, said all the right things, and was DTF. She moved things to SMS pretty quickly, and it still went ok. Scheduled a meet and when she assumed I was close to the location (haha jokes on her, I was running late AF), she texted 10 minutes before the time with some story about just figuring our my SMS was a burner number, how she had been a victim of sexual assault, and that she needed my real cell# before she would get out of her car and go in. I acted like I was there already and called BS, said maybe we could just meet by the entrance etc. And get comfortable. She kept pushing for SMS and trying to tease out other personal info (which car are you in, how far did you have to drive to get here etc.). At this point I knew it was a scam, and I was just wasting her time to see how far she would take things, and what other tricks she was going to attempt. She eventually got belligerent and quit responding and apparently blocked me.
Be safe.
-
11-23-21 11:02 #2814Senior Member

Posts: 51Blind leading the blind?
A few of you have PM'd me asking how things are going so far as a newbie in the bowl, and how to get started. I put a (longer than expected) post together responding to a Sugar Bowl question over in the main escort thread, that might be useful to others:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...514&viewfull=1#post5645514.
If this kind of newbie info has value, let me know and I'll make another post (s) with "lessons learned" so far.
-
11-22-21 21:44 #2813Senior Member

Posts: 64By "a room" do you mean you booked a hotel room after dinner went well?
Originally Posted by OutWestGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 18:02 #2812Regular Member

Posts: 6FlowerLoveBlooming
Any intel? We set up a meeting soon for what sounds like I can do whatever I want.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-2479344da73d
-
11-19-21 23:01 #2811Senior Member

Posts: 574https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-da27b2001200
Originally Posted by OutWestGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 22:58 #2810Senior Member

Posts: 574Littlebarbie27
Link to h we profile.
Originally Posted by OutWestGuy
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-bf049d07b760
-
11-19-21 10:31 #2809Regular Member

Posts: 6Blueeyedbaby
Wasn't sure if this one was real at first as I think she has two profiles and not much on there. She is real and 20. Her pictures are probably a few years old but looks about the same. We set up a meet and she had never done this before except meeting for dinner. She comes back to a room after dinner and after chatting we start making out. Her tits are almost flat chested but she has a nice ass. She seemed nervous at first but spread those legs nice and wide to let me finger her under those jeans so I knew she wanted it. After taking turns sucking on each other she let me slide it in without a condom. She was very tight and enjoyed a rough standing doggy. Sweet girl and would repeat. Damage was 5.
-
11-19-21 10:10 #2808Regular Member

Posts: 6Littlebarbie27
Met this one a few weeks ago. Easy to set up a meet and semi pro vibe. Overall a pleasant experience as she came back to mine after dinner. She had a tight outfit on and nice perky breasts and ass. Opened with a BBBJ but everything else covered. Let me go a few rounds including final round finishing in 69 with blowing a load in her mouth. Very fun girl and can take a good pounding, light choking, fun doggy slapping that ass. I will probably repeat. Damage was 5.
-
11-09-21 12:44 #2807Senior Member

Posts: 177Lilith
Anyone see Lilith? https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-592fd96a84dd.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



