rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46554

    KAMP vs CAMP

    Quote Originally Posted by HornySenior  [View Original Post]
    Not typically on the Atlanta forum. What is the meaning of KAMP & CAMP?
    K. Korean.

    C. Chinese.

  2. #46553
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by HornySenior  [View Original Post]
    Not typically on the Atlanta forum. What is the meaning of KAMP & CAMP?
    KAMP: Korean Asian Massage Parlor, parlors which offer FS.

    CAMP: Chinese Asian Massage Parlor, parlors that only offer a HJ.

  3. #46552

    Kamp / Camp

    Quote Originally Posted by HornySenior  [View Original Post]
    Not typically on the Atlanta forum. What is the meaning of KAMP & CAMP?
    KAMP stands for Korean (Asian Massage Parlor) and CAMP stands for Chinese.

    Full service is found at KAMPS, typically not at CAMPS.

  4. #46551

    UU Massage Kennesaw

    I've had quite a few visits with Nana at UU, and I always leave feeling refreshed & relaxed. She's a little older mid-40's but still has a decent body and a really great laid back personality. Her massage skills are good, gives a full body rubdown and will give a great foot massage if you ask. She's always in yoga pants, which I love. And eager to please. OTC in the beginning then UTC top / bottom if you get to know her. Nice Cs and a nice firm ass. Fun time had by all, even massaged her a few times. Usually 60/40 but I'm going to do 60/60-80 next time as I realize when you find a good thing, cherish it.

    TreatHerWell.

  5. #46550

    Kamp?

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    It's a Camp that offers Kamp services.
    Not typically on the Atlanta forum. What is the meaning of KAMP & CAMP?

  6. #46549

    Ebony Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Ebony Spa Stone Mtn.
    There were a lot of pictures on the IG page but none of her.

  7. #46548

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by BigComanche  [View Original Post]
    Going to Therapy Plus for a HJ is like going to Stoney Rover for a salad.
    Lololol that made me laugh out loud for real!

  8. #46547

    Sisi Massage Marietta

    Had a solid session with Apple at Sisi. (Side note. They close early at 6 pm). I went late afternoon on a weekday and the Mama was going to massage me since they were busy but I requested someone else. She said it would be a short wait and directed me to a room, and I said no problem. Silly me for not making an appointment. After 15 min laying on the table. In walks Apple and I was happily surprised as I remembered her from a previous session. She wore a mask but I could tell by those sultry eyes. She has a medium build, nice C's, and has a really great attitude to go along with decent massage skills. Lot of oil and a lot of teasing during the massage. On the flip she went straight to work, slow build up with UTC top and bottom. Nice head massage and hug to end the session. 60/60 OTD will repeat with Apple when in the area.

  9. #46546
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    What interstate and direction were you on?
    I75 North. I used to see a couple of them while in North Ga as well as in Tennessee.

  10. #46545
    Quote Originally Posted by StankButt2021  [View Original Post]
    Is the Ebony spa real?
    You tell me https://atlanta.rubratings.com/254346.

  11. #46544

    Sunny Day Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Rjintheatl  [View Original Post]
    So, I went to Sunny Day Spa in Marietta and saw Kelly. I did make an appointment as she seems busy. The girl at the desk was hot in my opinion. One of the hotter ones I've seen in a while. My session w / Kelly was good and about what has been reported here. Undraped which I like. Then standard session w / happy ending. Would definitely repeat. 60/40. That place is a little too close to home but I will go back. As far as the girl at the front desk goes, I asked her name on the way out. It was Nina. I have the board to thank w / the info that there was no HE. Otherwise I would have booked an appointment w / her for a few days later on the spot.
    You can't go wrong with Kelly! Money well spent $.

    TreatHerWell.

  12. #46543

    Lot of Ads I-75 South

    Quote Originally Posted by BigComanche  [View Original Post]
    Go down 75 towards Orlando, they still have the big yellow SPA signs around Gainesville.
    Was going to say the same thing. Just made the trip down to Orlando and back and saw a lot of ads! But would be great if they put them on the blue signs like they do Dunkin Donuts.

    TreatHerWell.

  13. #46542

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Ebony Spa Stone Mtn.
    Is the Ebony spa real?

  14. #46541
    Quote Originally Posted by BigComanche  [View Original Post]
    Go down 75 towards Orlando, they still have the big yellow SPA signs around Gainesville.
    I do remember seeing some when driving south. However I do a lot of traveling north and I used to see the signs in Tennessee and north Ga. Not anymore.

  15. #46540
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I traveled out of town this past weekend and I noticed that they don't advertise massages or spas on billboards anymore. They used to a few years ago and I noticed it then but I guess I never took the time to wonder why you no longer see any. I always thought it be cool to see one of those blue signs that show gas, lodging, and food in the next exit to also have one showing AMPs and spas.
    What interstate and direction were you on?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape