Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,401 to 14,415 of 59506
-
11-23-21 14:05 #45106Senior Member

Posts: 798Lol
Lololol that made me laugh out loud for real!
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 23:18 #45105Senior Member

Posts: 798Sisi Massage Marietta
Had a solid session with Apple at Sisi. (Side note. They close early at 6 pm). I went late afternoon on a weekday and the Mama was going to massage me since they were busy but I requested someone else. She said it would be a short wait and directed me to a room, and I said no problem. Silly me for not making an appointment. After 15 min laying on the table. In walks Apple and I was happily surprised as I remembered her from a previous session. She wore a mask but I could tell by those sultry eyes. She has a medium build, nice C's, and has a really great attitude to go along with decent massage skills. Lot of oil and a lot of teasing during the massage. On the flip she went straight to work, slow build up with UTC top and bottom. Nice head massage and hug to end the session. 60/60 OTD will repeat with Apple when in the area.
-
11-22-21 22:09 #45104Senior Member

Posts: 4061I75 North. I used to see a couple of them while in North Ga as well as in Tennessee.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 21:42 #45103Banned Member

Posts: 2410You tell me https://atlanta.rubratings.com/254346.
Originally Posted by StankButt2021
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 21:30 #45102Senior Member

Posts: 798Sunny Day Spa
You can't go wrong with Kelly! Money well spent $.
Originally Posted by Rjintheatl
[View Original Post]
TreatHerWell.
-
11-22-21 21:26 #45101Senior Member

Posts: 798Lot of Ads I-75 South
Was going to say the same thing. Just made the trip down to Orlando and back and saw a lot of ads! But would be great if they put them on the blue signs like they do Dunkin Donuts.
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
TreatHerWell.
-
11-22-21 20:06 #45100Regular Member

Posts: 10Hmmmm
Is the Ebony spa real?
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 19:45 #45099Senior Member

Posts: 4061I do remember seeing some when driving south. However I do a lot of traveling north and I used to see the signs in Tennessee and north Ga. Not anymore.
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 19:05 #45098Banned Member

Posts: 13634What interstate and direction were you on?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 18:13 #45097Banned Member

Posts: 2410Ebony Spa Stone Mtn.
Originally Posted by HornySenior
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 18:07 #45096Senior Member

Posts: 892Amp
Anyone know this girl. Says she works at an AMP.
-
11-22-21 16:25 #45095Senior Member

Posts: 611Go down 75 towards Orlando, they still have the big yellow SPA signs around Gainesville.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 13:53 #45094Senior Member

Posts: 4061I traveled out of town this past weekend and I noticed that they don't advertise massages or spas on billboards anymore. They used to a few years ago and I noticed it then but I guess I never took the time to wonder why you no longer see any. I always thought it be cool to see one of those blue signs that show gas, lodging, and food in the next exit to also have one showing AMPs and spas.
-
11-22-21 13:42 #45093Senior Member

Posts: 798Sunny Day Spa
Long time viewer, now it's time to start contributing. My first post so here goes.
Went for an early afternoon session with Kelly on a weekday after making an appointment. Thank you guys for recommending her. She's exactly as described, sexy librarian type with those big glasses. Great body. She did not wear a mask which I like. The shop was quiet and the session began. Good massage as she hit all the right spots. She checked her phone a few times but apologized. After a great full body massage it was time for the flip. She made great eye contact during a slow & sensual handshake. There was still time so she asked if I wanted a foot massage, yes please. Highly recommend her!
TreatHerWell.
-
11-22-21 12:39 #45092Banned Member

Posts: 54Emma / Sarah Golden
Does anyone know where Emma and Sara are working at now since Golden is closed for repair please PM me. Thanks!












Reply With Quote




