Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45094
    I traveled out of town this past weekend and I noticed that they don't advertise massages or spas on billboards anymore. They used to a few years ago and I noticed it then but I guess I never took the time to wonder why you no longer see any. I always thought it be cool to see one of those blue signs that show gas, lodging, and food in the next exit to also have one showing AMPs and spas.

  2. #45093

    Sunny Day Spa

    Long time viewer, now it's time to start contributing. My first post so here goes.

    Went for an early afternoon session with Kelly on a weekday after making an appointment. Thank you guys for recommending her. She's exactly as described, sexy librarian type with those big glasses. Great body. She did not wear a mask which I like. The shop was quiet and the session began. Good massage as she hit all the right spots. She checked her phone a few times but apologized. After a great full body massage it was time for the flip. She made great eye contact during a slow & sensual handshake. There was still time so she asked if I wanted a foot massage, yes please. Highly recommend her!

    TreatHerWell.

  3. #45092

    Emma / Sarah Golden

    Does anyone know where Emma and Sara are working at now since Golden is closed for repair please PM me. Thanks!

  4. #45091

    Emma & Sara

    Does anyone know where Emma and Sara are working at now since Golden Massage is temporarily closed for repair please PM me. Thanks!

  5. #45090

    Moon Shot

    I hadn't been to Moon in a while so made a visit. Saw May. Petite, probably 40's based on the eyes over the mask, not bad looking when I saw the face in the darkened room. L1 with lots of playing on the flip, UTC, small up top with pencil erasers, might even be more on the menu with repeat visits. Was very energetic, seemed into it, not a jackhammer, certainly got my motor running, went overtime. $120 OTD. Gave an extra tip for not watching the clock. She gives a great massage BTW, which I really appreciated.

  6. #45089
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I was speculating because I wasn't there. I don't care if Golden was trashed by C-4 purchased off of the dark web, just looking forward to renewed splooge operations and perhaps a fresh coat of paint.

    YMMV.
    The main thing I do care about is no one got hurt! Thanks to God!

  7. #45088

    Ease massage

    Went to Ease massage. Great massage shower and left very happy. And all girls that worked there was in good mood.

  8. #45087
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TriplXXX  [View Original Post]
    The place was demolished by a car! SMH.
    Yes, I was speculating because I wasn't there. I don't care if Golden was trashed by C-4 purchased off of the dark web, just looking forward to renewed splooge operations and perhaps a fresh coat of paint.

    YMMV.

  9. #45086
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Over the past couple of months I have stopped by Orange Spa just to see who is working. Most of the ladies there have been on the far end of MILF to gilf. I have just politely declined and left. This past week I stopped by again and was pleasantly surprised when I saw Mindy. She is early 40's not much up top but she has a cute face and was very bubbly. So I decided to stay. So glad I did. Her massage was excellent. It's a Kamp so not much teasing as we both know what the deal is. Negotiated an appropriate amount for the fun and to be honest she has the tightest grip of any kamp girl I have ever seen. It was a mental battle not to bust quickly. Had a great time. As she is helping me get dressed she gave a quick kiss and said come back soon. Yes ma'am I will.
    Now if only more KAMP ladies would do BBFS.

  10. #45085

    Orange

    Over the past couple of months I have stopped by Orange Spa just to see who is working. Most of the ladies there have been on the far end of MILF to gilf. I have just politely declined and left. This past week I stopped by again and was pleasantly surprised when I saw Mindy. She is early 40's not much up top but she has a cute face and was very bubbly. So I decided to stay. So glad I did. Her massage was excellent. It's a Kamp so not much teasing as we both know what the deal is. Negotiated an appropriate amount for the fun and to be honest she has the tightest grip of any kamp girl I have ever seen. It was a mental battle not to bust quickly. Had a great time. As she is helping me get dressed she gave a quick kiss and said come back soon. Yes ma'am I will.

  11. #45084

    Jolin Sherry

    Quote Originally Posted by LongTimer86  [View Original Post]
    Any good looking provider there?
    Good looking, young and open!

  12. #45083
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone currently at Rose do FS?
    I've been 4-5 times this year and only gotten L1. They seem to rotate out a lot. If anyone has a recommendation on a provider name for more than L1 please PM me.

  13. #45082

    Sunny Day Spa

    So, I went to Sunny Day Spa in Marietta and saw Kelly. I did make an appointment as she seems busy. The girl at the desk was hot in my opinion. One of the hotter ones I've seen in a while. My session w / Kelly was good and about what has been reported here. Undraped which I like. Then standard session w / happy ending. Would definitely repeat. 60/40. That place is a little too close to home but I will go back. As far as the girl at the front desk goes, I asked her name on the way out. It was Nina. I have the board to thank w / the info that there was no HE. Otherwise I would have booked an appointment w / her for a few days later on the spot.

  14. #45081

    Rank speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Golden seems to be gone for good. Emma made a lot of money so no doubt she moved on to a different CAMP in the ATL, but haven't run across her yet. Don't really care about Sarah as she's not attractive to me.
    The place was demolished by a car! SMH.

  15. #45080
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Golden

    Quote Originally Posted by TriplXXX  [View Original Post]
    Closed for repairs.
    That's interesting. Given the angle, it would seem that someone crashing into the place would have done so deliberately or lost control of their vehicle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape