Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 346 of 552 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 396 446 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 8266
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3091

    Pandora

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinWa90  [View Original Post]
    Went to Pandora's for the first time as I just moved to the area a few months ago. I usually don't go to strip clubs but the reports about play intrigued me and I felt the scene here must be different. Had a about 4-5 girls in the early afternoon got a few dances but got strict hard no's when even hinting at a menu or extras. Is this typical recently? Any tips for a newcomer? Thanks!
    I've noticed on their IG page that they have hired quite a few new dancers do that is likely the reason you had little luck. I was there about 2-3 weeks ago and out of 8-9 ladies I spoke to almost everyone of them were down for something more than the standard lap dance. I think Pandora is hit or miss and mostly miss at the moment. I was going to pop in tonight but now probably not.

    Try popping in during the weekday day shift. That was a good time slot for a while

  2. #3090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by MartinWa90  [View Original Post]
    Went to Pandora's for the first time as I just moved to the area a few months ago. I usually don't go to strip clubs but the reports about play intrigued me and I felt the scene here must be different. Had a about 4-5 girls in the early afternoon got a few dances but got strict hard no's when even hinting at a menu or extras. Is this typical recently? Any tips for a newcomer? Thanks!
    Shower, shave, brush your teeth, don't be cheap.

    It is pretty easy.

  3. #3089

    Swing and a miss

    Went to Pandora's for the first time as I just moved to the area a few months ago. I usually don't go to strip clubs but the reports about play intrigued me and I felt the scene here must be different. Had a about 4-5 girls in the early afternoon got a few dances but got strict hard no's when even hinting at a menu or extras. Is this typical recently? Any tips for a newcomer? Thanks!

  4. #3088

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TrippieKing420  [View Original Post]
    Diamond at Pandoras total smoke and offers FS.
    Yeah she's a pro. Goes back several years.

  5. #3087

    Diamond

    Diamond at Pandoras total smoke and offers FS.

  6. #3086
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyLovaa  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if clubs are open today? I tried calling Pandora's but no answer.
    Pandora opens at 4 per their insta.

    Playground on Ballard at 7, don't know the others.

  7. #3085

    Thanksgiving

    Anyone know if clubs are open today? I tried calling Pandora's but no answer.

  8. #3084
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Messaged Lola and she mentioned hhr is 350 not including room fees or 500 for the hour. Is this the norm?
    The norm is roughly 400/ hhr or 700/ hr. Lola's hot. Knows how to please without breaking the bank.

  9. #3083
    Messaged Lola and she mentioned hhr is 350 not including room fees or 500 for the hour. Is this the norm?

  10. #3082

    Suggestions for a fun time in The VIP

    I've read a few stories on here about fun times to be had in the VIP at a few places. Just looking for suggestions on a place to go for an enjoyable VIP experience. Should I go early in the day? How many Benjamin's should I bring along? Just curious. I've got an itch to scratch and am feeling a bit reckless lately.

  11. #3081
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    I follow a few bikini baristas on Instagram and a few of them are strippers, I have been thinking about getting some dances from them, are they worth it or is it just a smoke screen, any info would be great.
    Go to clubs and get some dances from them. That's the only way you're going to find out dude. I fucked a few, it's a volume game. The more you put in the more you get out.

  12. #3080

    Barista strippers

    I follow a few bikini baristas on Instagram and a few of them are strippers, I have been thinking about getting some dances from them, are they worth it or is it just a smoke screen, any info would be great.

  13. #3079
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Lili or Mimi.

    She is at Sugars now.
    I think she is mentally challenged or something.

    She is a bit odd.

    She does have big tits.

  14. #3078

    To UnsungHero

    Quote Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020  [View Original Post]
    On everything gentlemen. I did actually find a coffee shop about 5 miles from my location and have been 3 times. It's a pretty cool experience, and something I had never done before. Each time there was a girl next door with a dirty / sexy look. I'd flirt with them a little and they smile and flirt back a little bit. I only tipped like $5, wasn't sure how the dynamics of these places worked. Wasn't sure if I could touch them or anything, but they each let me approach the window and grab their leg to slip the $5 into their garters. Not even sure how to suggest anything extra. Maybe I'll do like some suggested and just drop the $20 in the offset and see what develops from there. Thanks again for all the intel.
    I sent you a PM. Please read it. Thank you.

  15. #3077
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    I have been going to Pandora's for a while now but I have never met Monse. Does anyone know about her schedule?

    Also there is a Asian named Lili, Mimi? Stay away from here she up charges out of the blue, I got hustled for 100 bucks last Saturday.
    Lili or Mimi.

    She is at Sugars now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape