Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 8264
-
11-22-21 14:15 #3074Senior Member

Posts: 256Bikini Baristas
There's a special thread under "Seattle" that is for Bikini Barista updates.
Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 13:32 #3073Senior Member

Posts: 261I only do private rooms because of this.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 02:18 #3072Regular Member

Posts: 1Went in on Sunday evening
Moderate crowd at Pandora around 7 PM. Ariel caught my eye. Anyone has intel on her?
-
11-21-21 22:46 #3071Senior Member

Posts: 180Doubt it's LE. I think it's mainly supply and demand. Clearly fewer girls (particularly non drug-addled) are willing to deal with all the things that come with working at high contact clubs, and have adjusted prices accordingly. For me, Pandora's is an improvement from pre-COVID (more girls, cleaner), but I'm in the subset that isn't looking for FS or anything BB. For those who do, can see why it's a disappointment.
Originally Posted by Froggy2
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 22:25 #3070Senior Member

Posts: 122State of strip clubs
Reading reports here and several other places it sounds like the strippers have all gotten very greedy, to the point that there is little to no reason to go, not sure what is driving this, have the cops suddenly started cracking down on strip clubs? Hard to believe with all the crime in Seattle now, or what. Seems like in the past 6-8 months the club atmosphere and ladies have really gone down hill. Better to find a reputable (although still way over priced) escort for fun, at least you have an idea what you will be looking at, and probably a better personality to deal with. Sad, used to see several that treated me good, and I suspect others too, now it is buyer beware!
-
11-21-21 21:33 #3069Senior Member

Posts: 118Bikini Coffee Stands - List
Here's a list of bikini coffee stands in Washington state. I don't know how current it is. I sense that it's reader-dependent on submissions. I know of some omissions, near where I live. There's a lot of them on Hwy. 99 through Edmonds, Lynnwood, and Everett:
http://www.bikini-baristas.com/bikin...-location.html
In my opinion, I'm with the contributor who indicated that for a $20 you "might" get a show. If you have strip clubs available to you, I'm of the opinion you're far better off saving your money for the clubs. A typical example: I waited in line for 15 minutes for four cars in front of my to go through the line. Then I got four minutes with the barista. She was wearing homemade pasties, and took them off for me, then flashed her kitty. I paid $8 for a drink, and tipped her $20. (The tip was paid first, then I got the "show.") It really isn't worth it to me. But for the guys that can't get to a strip club, I suppose it's an okay alternative.Last edited by Farquar2; 11-21-21 at 21:38. Reason: more information
-
11-21-21 16:25 #3068Senior Member

Posts: 1018Some of the managers are cracking down on showing titties in VIP area.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
Sadly. Now you got to get a room.
-
11-21-21 16:22 #3067Senior Member

Posts: 1018River wants $650 for a HH? ? Hahahahaha.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 16:21 #3066Regular Member

Posts: 14Bikini
There are a bunch of bikini barista stands. Tip with a 20 and you might get a show but it is YMMV sometimes I have gotten a show for nothing some times.
Originally Posted by Meorme
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 15:05 #3065Senior Member

Posts: 2931There is a bikini bar in Tacoma.
Originally Posted by Meorme
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 14:30 #3064Senior Member

Posts: 155I have heard of them in LA. In / around Seattle we have "bikini" coffee shops which are all strictly drive through, though not strictly wearing bikinis and often much less.
Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020
[View Original Post]
Guys have made claims of "services" on rare occasions, I dunno how the mechanics of that works, am sure I can find easier ways to get some. It is (usually) a nice view watching her make coffee.
Most of them are currently of the Ladybug barista chain and many show up searching on google maps.
-
11-21-21 14:01 #3063Senior Member

Posts: 149Pandora's on Saturday 11/20
I try to pop in every couple of months. B4 yesterday I Last visited a few weeks ago during the weekday day shifts and things looked good. But boy was yesterday a huge turn for the worst. Popped in between 4-6 pm and I don't think I've ever been there when there wasn't at least one do-able lady. Maybe 7-8 girls working. If I had not had fun there before I might never go back based of what I saw yesterday. Depressing. Sticking to the weekday day shifts. yesterday had to be an anomaly. Thought about hitting Sugars bu Aurora is a lil suspect in that area so I'll wait til more intel develops on Sugars.
Anybody got the scoops on the Playground in Ballard?
-
11-21-21 12:39 #3062Senior Member

Posts: 541Bikini baristas
Search for "bikini baristas near me" in Google and you should find plenty of lists.
Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 14:53 #3061Senior Member

Posts: 98Hustle
All strippers know how to hustle $, just like track girls. A while back, a stripper offered me a FREE lap dance in case I wasn't satisfied. A dumb and naive me to their game, I took it line and sinker. It was a lame dance and I left after the so called freebie. I get back to my seat and moments later the manager comes up to me and you know how the story goes.I left and learned my lesson well!
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
Last edited by EazyDuzit2; 11-20-21 at 14:53. Reason: Spelling
-
11-20-21 11:24 #3060Senior Member

Posts: 63New To The Area. Ready to Dip my Toes in the Water
Just moved to the Seattle / Tacoma area yesterday for work and ready to dip my toes in the water. Or dip my tip in the water for a more accurate depiction. Anywho, I'll refrain from the standard very annoying new guy questions (hey, where can I get FS; how much does dancer xyz charge for BBFS; can I have dancer xyz's schedule / instagram / digits, etc.) and instead just keep checking the board for what's already been posted. I look forward to contributing myself pretty soon as I get in tune with what's going on in this town.
I have heard of these "lingerie coffee shops" in the Seattle area though and I hear there are a bunch of them. I will ask this one question: is there a particular area that has a large concentration of these? Thanks all for maintaining a very informative board.












Reply With Quote




