Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,206 to 14,220 of 37633
-
11-22-21 18:07 #23428Senior Member

Posts: 427Re: Faith
Is this an old pic of her?
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 17:29 #23427Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739All relative
Safe, clean, easy to find, good area, no bullshit.
Originally Posted by HighLife68
[View Original Post]
Speaks English. What could be better?
Happy Birthday.
-
11-22-21 17:07 #23426Senior Member

Posts: 115Pic
She does not look like that now.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
I wish.
-
11-22-21 16:39 #23425Senior Member

Posts: 463That's too bad
One of my favorites from just before pandemic began was Linda (mamasan from Asian Spring). She was a spinner type very sexy, only wore g string panties. They got busted and shut down early 2020. She moved to diamond it's a bit out of my way so I stopped going. She was an ATF for me for about a year. LEO needs to calm the f down.
Originally Posted by Det51
[View Original Post]
Be safe out there.
-
11-22-21 16:21 #23424Senior Member

Posts: 60I had a handy there about a year ago but she wansnt anything special at all that's why I didn't report but I don't think you will get anything there other than a hand just my opinion.
Originally Posted by MI-USMC
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 15:51 #23423Senior Member

Posts: 450Nice foot
Always hate seeing guys taking the ladies pics. Yes I get that many others have marked that territory already but I just don't like seeing it.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 15:44 #23422Senior Member

Posts: 76Went again today same provider no hint on extras. Great massage though. Yea figured since I saw them on skip the games it would be game time.
Originally Posted by StanFromPontia
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 15:24 #23421Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Faith
Someone hasn't figured out the meaning of YMMV.
Originally Posted by SalBass
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 11:02 #23420Senior Member

Posts: 125None of them are Lisa
I don't know. And I find it irritating that they have this need to continually change their name. None of them are using their real name in the first place, so what's the point of changing it every few months?
Originally Posted by ShvdSchtick
[View Original Post]
The "Lisa" I'm referring to is short, not overweight, and speaks pretty good English for an AMP provider. I don't find any of these ladies hot, so I couldn't tell you which one it was.
-
11-22-21 10:38 #23419Senior Member

Posts: 122Which Lisa?
Commerce Massage had two Lisa's. Hot Lisa with the OK massage always wanted more money or cute Lisa with a nice rack and a better massage. Which one did you get in any idea where the other Lisa is?
Originally Posted by SingDong99
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 10:23 #23418Senior Member

Posts: 128That's a bit harsh I find her very cool and always enjoy visiting. May not be for everyone she's not a spinner she's full figured but I always leave happy.
Originally Posted by SalBass
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 10:07 #23417Senior Member

Posts: 122What does she look like?
Originally Posted by Malaklypse
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 23:16 #23416Senior Member

Posts: 80Prostate play
Are there any recommendations for the best with prostate play. Some who really know what they are doing on the outside?
-
11-21-21 23:13 #23415Senior Member

Posts: 76Couples massage
Any recommendations for couples massage with HJ, please.
Originally Posted by SingDong99
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 18:16 #23414Banned Member

Posts: 298Toft
Try it and report back if all goes well and they really do a couples massage and I can leave happy secretively while being right next to her then hell yea I'm all in.
Originally Posted by ThrownAway
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





