Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,236 to 14,250 of 37380
-
11-20-21 09:35 #23145Senior Member

Posts: 115Warren
I would stay out of Warren.
Originally Posted by ThrownAway
[View Original Post]
Too many busts.
-
11-20-21 09:18 #23144Regular Member

Posts: 17Found this on Craigslist, anyone have luck with ads from there?
-
11-20-21 08:25 #23143Senior Member

Posts: 37Meant for Zoman
Post was meant for Zoman. If a brand does not agree with you, switch. If the chemistry of the Ferndale Madam's body is making you ill then stop seeing the Ferndale Madam.
Originally Posted by TheCarlMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 22:42 #23142Regular Member

Posts: 9Faith contact
Can you PM her contact? Thanks a lot.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 20:50 #23141Senior Member

Posts: 122I was at Sonias not to long ago did this and had a prostate milking. Talk about an interesting position.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 16:22 #23140Senior Member

Posts: 388Yikes
After seeing their photos, I'm glad I never made the trip.
Originally Posted by PayStub
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 15:17 #23139Senior Member

Posts: 1186Yeah, I've had it done a couple of times like that too. I'm amazing how just a change of position can make a HJ so much more intense and dare I say better.
Originally Posted by TullyBlanchard
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 15:12 #23138Senior Member

Posts: 1186Don't feel too bad, because I think most of us learned that lesson the hard way too. I certainly did. The "starts at" thing for massage should be put right up there with the escort ads that say "deposit required" or the strippers who want to just to the VIP without negotiating everything before going back. I'm sure that the "deposit required" for escorts is more of a scam than the massage or strippers but still, they're all red flags and situations to be absolutely avoided.
Originally Posted by MelvinSch
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 14:08 #23137Senior Member

Posts: 122All fours
Is there any other way to show your appreciation for a reacharound. Cheers!
Originally Posted by SpasRhealing
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 14:00 #23136Senior Member

Posts: 68Warren Bust
Green Massage and China Body on Ryan. Not many details see news on WWJ website. I'm sure you guys will have more information. As I don't see many reports from these places.
-
11-19-21 12:24 #23135Senior Member

Posts: 35I'm back after. Being sick for a very long time. Not covid or anything--just allergies followed by sinuses then strep. Great time, would highly recommend / s.
I *have* been scrolling these past several pages to see what's up.
However, I'm the type who likes suggestions-as there do be options here. So I was wondering if anyone could give a suggestion? I'm a FS type of individual, and I'm not big on hassles (ex. All the reports on Saigon give me the impression you'll get moved around or you need to "prove yourself " in a way. Too much hassle for me).
I also know I have a private convo with one of ya about healing plus--my bad. I got sick, and now I feel like you got your answer.
Naturally, feel free to ignore the post if you don't have any suggestions or don't want to.
-
11-19-21 11:11 #23134Senior Member

Posts: 96Shiatsu well-being Sterling Has.
Originally Posted by JakeMioff
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 10:27 #23133Senior Member

Posts: 103WTF is SWB FFS JFC SMDH OMFG
Guys please.
Originally Posted by Kimha55
[View Original Post]
I've gone back 14 pages.
What and where is "SWB".
-
11-19-21 08:40 #23132Senior Member

Posts: 122👍 I support these actions. LOL.
Originally Posted by TullyBlanchard
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 08:39 #23131Senior Member

Posts: 37Many other reasons
I think a lot has to do with the way you were treated and the price you paid Ms. T. On average, way too much IMHO. What I question is why you keep going back when the forum provides information on better alternatives. No offense to you, but I feel from PM's I received that she has lowered her standards due to the Covid related business loss.
Originally Posted by BrennHoffman
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






