Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 348 of 552 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 398 448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 8276
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3071
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy2  [View Original Post]
    Reading reports here and several other places it sounds like the strippers have all gotten very greedy, to the point that there is little to no reason to go, not sure what is driving this, have the cops suddenly started cracking down on strip clubs? Hard to believe with all the crime in Seattle now, or what. Seems like in the past 6-8 months the club atmosphere and ladies have really gone down hill. Better to find a reputable (although still way over priced) escort for fun, at least you have an idea what you will be looking at, and probably a better personality to deal with. Sad, used to see several that treated me good, and I suspect others too, now it is buyer beware!
    Doubt it's LE. I think it's mainly supply and demand. Clearly fewer girls (particularly non drug-addled) are willing to deal with all the things that come with working at high contact clubs, and have adjusted prices accordingly. For me, Pandora's is an improvement from pre-COVID (more girls, cleaner), but I'm in the subset that isn't looking for FS or anything BB. For those who do, can see why it's a disappointment.

  2. #3070

    State of strip clubs

    Reading reports here and several other places it sounds like the strippers have all gotten very greedy, to the point that there is little to no reason to go, not sure what is driving this, have the cops suddenly started cracking down on strip clubs? Hard to believe with all the crime in Seattle now, or what. Seems like in the past 6-8 months the club atmosphere and ladies have really gone down hill. Better to find a reputable (although still way over priced) escort for fun, at least you have an idea what you will be looking at, and probably a better personality to deal with. Sad, used to see several that treated me good, and I suspect others too, now it is buyer beware!

  3. #3069

    Bikini Coffee Stands - List

    Here's a list of bikini coffee stands in Washington state. I don't know how current it is. I sense that it's reader-dependent on submissions. I know of some omissions, near where I live. There's a lot of them on Hwy. 99 through Edmonds, Lynnwood, and Everett:

    http://www.bikini-baristas.com/bikin...-location.html

    In my opinion, I'm with the contributor who indicated that for a $20 you "might" get a show. If you have strip clubs available to you, I'm of the opinion you're far better off saving your money for the clubs. A typical example: I waited in line for 15 minutes for four cars in front of my to go through the line. Then I got four minutes with the barista. She was wearing homemade pasties, and took them off for me, then flashed her kitty. I paid $8 for a drink, and tipped her $20. (The tip was paid first, then I got the "show.") It really isn't worth it to me. But for the guys that can't get to a strip club, I suppose it's an okay alternative.
    Last edited by Farquar2; 11-21-21 at 21:38. Reason: more information

  4. #3068
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Was at Pandora's Thursday night, took Amber to the back, she gave a fully clothed "lap dance", and all my attempts to at least see the girls were denied. Save your money, no mileage with her.
    Some of the managers are cracking down on showing titties in VIP area.

    Sadly. Now you got to get a room.

  5. #3067
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    $650 for a half hour cfs.
    River wants $650 for a HH? ? Hahahahaha.

  6. #3066

    Bikini

    Quote Originally Posted by Meorme  [View Original Post]
    I have heard of them in LA. In / around Seattle we have "bikini" coffee shops which are all strictly drive through, though not strictly wearing bikinis and often much less.

    Guys have made claims of "services" on rare occasions, I dunno how the mechanics of that works, am sure I can find easier ways to get some. It is (usually) a nice view watching her make coffee.

    Most of them are currently of the Ladybug barista chain and many show up searching on google maps.
    There are a bunch of bikini barista stands. Tip with a 20 and you might get a show but it is YMMV sometimes I have gotten a show for nothing some times.

  7. #3065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by Meorme  [View Original Post]
    I have heard of them in LA. In / around Seattle we have "bikini" coffee shops which are all strictly drive through, though not strictly wearing bikinis and often much less.

    Guys have made claims of "services" on rare occasions, I dunno how the mechanics of that works, am sure I can find easier ways to get some. It is (usually) a nice view watching her make coffee.

    Most of them are currently of the Ladybug barista chain and many show up searching on google maps.
    There is a bikini bar in Tacoma.

  8. #3064
    Quote Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020  [View Original Post]
    I have heard of these "lingerie coffee shops" in the Seattle area though and I hear there are a bunch of them. I will ask this one question: is there a particular area that has a large concentration of these? Thanks all for maintaining a very informative board.
    I have heard of them in LA. In / around Seattle we have "bikini" coffee shops which are all strictly drive through, though not strictly wearing bikinis and often much less.

    Guys have made claims of "services" on rare occasions, I dunno how the mechanics of that works, am sure I can find easier ways to get some. It is (usually) a nice view watching her make coffee.

    Most of them are currently of the Ladybug barista chain and many show up searching on google maps.

  9. #3063

    Pandora's on Saturday 11/20

    I try to pop in every couple of months. B4 yesterday I Last visited a few weeks ago during the weekday day shifts and things looked good. But boy was yesterday a huge turn for the worst. Popped in between 4-6 pm and I don't think I've ever been there when there wasn't at least one do-able lady. Maybe 7-8 girls working. If I had not had fun there before I might never go back based of what I saw yesterday. Depressing. Sticking to the weekday day shifts. yesterday had to be an anomaly. Thought about hitting Sugars bu Aurora is a lil suspect in that area so I'll wait til more intel develops on Sugars.

    Anybody got the scoops on the Playground in Ballard?

  10. #3062

    Bikini baristas

    Quote Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020  [View Original Post]
    I have heard of these "lingerie coffee shops" in the Seattle area though and I hear there are a bunch of them. I will ask this one question: is there a particular area that has a large concentration of these? Thanks all for maintaining a very informative board.
    Search for "bikini baristas near me" in Google and you should find plenty of lists.

  11. #3061

    Hustle

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Was at Pandora's Thursday night, took Amber to the back, she gave a fully clothed "lap dance", and all my attempts to at least see the girls were denied. Save your money, no mileage with her.
    All strippers know how to hustle $, just like track girls. A while back, a stripper offered me a FREE lap dance in case I wasn't satisfied. A dumb and naive me to their game, I took it line and sinker. It was a lame dance and I left after the so called freebie. I get back to my seat and moments later the manager comes up to me and you know how the story goes.I left and learned my lesson well!
    Last edited by EazyDuzit2; 11-20-21 at 14:53. Reason: Spelling

  12. #3060

    New To The Area. Ready to Dip my Toes in the Water

    Just moved to the Seattle / Tacoma area yesterday for work and ready to dip my toes in the water. Or dip my tip in the water for a more accurate depiction. Anywho, I'll refrain from the standard very annoying new guy questions (hey, where can I get FS; how much does dancer xyz charge for BBFS; can I have dancer xyz's schedule / instagram / digits, etc.) and instead just keep checking the board for what's already been posted. I look forward to contributing myself pretty soon as I get in tune with what's going on in this town.

    I have heard of these "lingerie coffee shops" in the Seattle area though and I hear there are a bunch of them. I will ask this one question: is there a particular area that has a large concentration of these? Thanks all for maintaining a very informative board.

  13. #3059
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme  [View Original Post]
    What. The. Fuck?

    She won't even show her titties anymore unless in the VIP room? Her GPS has skyrocketed to the motherfucking moon.

    Don't waste time with private dances. Either get to fucking in a VIP room or just relax in your seat and have them come to you.

    You can be upfront and negotiate how much you want vs how much they want for HJ, BBBJ, BBFS, CIM, CIP.

    Amber (is?) was 240 BBFSCIP. 15 minutes VIP room fees separate. Don't ever let her take more than that.

    She wanted 700 from me for 30 minutes the first time I saw her. Rejected that shit down.
    She didn't even try to get me to the VIP room, to be honest she didn't seem to know what she was doing.

    I have a rule to never do private rooms, there's no value in it, if I wanted to fuck I'd get an escort, don't have to deal with the hustle and the room fees and other bs, but that's just me.

    I like going to the clubs for the variety, get to sample a couple of girls in the back, suck some titties and finger some pussy and I'm happy.

    Anyway, Amber may be giving it away in the privates but the "dance" I got was super lame, I'd avoid.

  14. #3058
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    So you went from.

    To this.

    Personally I got no issue with having a very good time with Mercedes.
    Correct.

    First post was her quoting 500 for hooking up outside the club at her place.

    Second post was her quoting 250 for "30 minutes VIP room bare everything" in the club but playing dumb and not providing FS.

  15. #3057

    Huh

    So you went from.

    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme  [View Original Post]

    Mercedes (blonde, big round fake tits, smooth skin all over, no cellulite) is down to meet outside the club but minimum 500. Probably CFS. Very cautious and not desperate for money.
    To this.

    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme  [View Original Post]
    Mercedes from Pandora's quoted me 250 for "30 minutes VIP bare everything" via text.

    A bit too pricey even for BBFS in a 49-year-old stripper with fake tits, but still pretty hot so why not.

    Ended up wasting time and money (15 for entrance fee + 75 for VIP room + 140 for 4 dances).

    Tried to get her ride my mast, and she played dumb and said 250 is for "bare everything" as in taking off all her clothes, not as in bare full service.

    She said she would need 500 to do FS.

    This motherfucking bbiittcchh.

    Cut my losses and left shaking my damn head. Not going to waste money on strip clubs for a long time.

    Instead of dealing with cover charges and room fees, I'll stick with AMPs / AAMPs. Much better value and you actually get to fuck on a bed and clean up with a shower afterwards.
    Personally I got no issue with having a very good time with Mercedes.
    Last edited by TheMightyQuinn; 11-19-21 at 23:02. Reason: error

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape