Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 348 of 552 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 398 448 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 8268
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3063

    Pandora's on Saturday 11/20

    I try to pop in every couple of months. B4 yesterday I Last visited a few weeks ago during the weekday day shifts and things looked good. But boy was yesterday a huge turn for the worst. Popped in between 4-6 pm and I don't think I've ever been there when there wasn't at least one do-able lady. Maybe 7-8 girls working. If I had not had fun there before I might never go back based of what I saw yesterday. Depressing. Sticking to the weekday day shifts. yesterday had to be an anomaly. Thought about hitting Sugars bu Aurora is a lil suspect in that area so I'll wait til more intel develops on Sugars.

    Anybody got the scoops on the Playground in Ballard?

  2. #3062

    Bikini baristas

    Quote Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020  [View Original Post]
    I have heard of these "lingerie coffee shops" in the Seattle area though and I hear there are a bunch of them. I will ask this one question: is there a particular area that has a large concentration of these? Thanks all for maintaining a very informative board.
    Search for "bikini baristas near me" in Google and you should find plenty of lists.

  3. #3061

    Hustle

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Was at Pandora's Thursday night, took Amber to the back, she gave a fully clothed "lap dance", and all my attempts to at least see the girls were denied. Save your money, no mileage with her.
    All strippers know how to hustle $, just like track girls. A while back, a stripper offered me a FREE lap dance in case I wasn't satisfied. A dumb and naive me to their game, I took it line and sinker. It was a lame dance and I left after the so called freebie. I get back to my seat and moments later the manager comes up to me and you know how the story goes.I left and learned my lesson well!
    Last edited by EazyDuzit2; 11-20-21 at 14:53. Reason: Spelling

  4. #3060

    New To The Area. Ready to Dip my Toes in the Water

    Just moved to the Seattle / Tacoma area yesterday for work and ready to dip my toes in the water. Or dip my tip in the water for a more accurate depiction. Anywho, I'll refrain from the standard very annoying new guy questions (hey, where can I get FS; how much does dancer xyz charge for BBFS; can I have dancer xyz's schedule / instagram / digits, etc.) and instead just keep checking the board for what's already been posted. I look forward to contributing myself pretty soon as I get in tune with what's going on in this town.

    I have heard of these "lingerie coffee shops" in the Seattle area though and I hear there are a bunch of them. I will ask this one question: is there a particular area that has a large concentration of these? Thanks all for maintaining a very informative board.

  5. #3059
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme  [View Original Post]
    What. The. Fuck?

    She won't even show her titties anymore unless in the VIP room? Her GPS has skyrocketed to the motherfucking moon.

    Don't waste time with private dances. Either get to fucking in a VIP room or just relax in your seat and have them come to you.

    You can be upfront and negotiate how much you want vs how much they want for HJ, BBBJ, BBFS, CIM, CIP.

    Amber (is?) was 240 BBFSCIP. 15 minutes VIP room fees separate. Don't ever let her take more than that.

    She wanted 700 from me for 30 minutes the first time I saw her. Rejected that shit down.
    She didn't even try to get me to the VIP room, to be honest she didn't seem to know what she was doing.

    I have a rule to never do private rooms, there's no value in it, if I wanted to fuck I'd get an escort, don't have to deal with the hustle and the room fees and other bs, but that's just me.

    I like going to the clubs for the variety, get to sample a couple of girls in the back, suck some titties and finger some pussy and I'm happy.

    Anyway, Amber may be giving it away in the privates but the "dance" I got was super lame, I'd avoid.

  6. #3058
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    So you went from.

    To this.

    Personally I got no issue with having a very good time with Mercedes.
    Correct.

    First post was her quoting 500 for hooking up outside the club at her place.

    Second post was her quoting 250 for "30 minutes VIP room bare everything" in the club but playing dumb and not providing FS.

  7. #3057

    Huh

    So you went from.

    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme  [View Original Post]

    Mercedes (blonde, big round fake tits, smooth skin all over, no cellulite) is down to meet outside the club but minimum 500. Probably CFS. Very cautious and not desperate for money.
    To this.

    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme  [View Original Post]
    Mercedes from Pandora's quoted me 250 for "30 minutes VIP bare everything" via text.

    A bit too pricey even for BBFS in a 49-year-old stripper with fake tits, but still pretty hot so why not.

    Ended up wasting time and money (15 for entrance fee + 75 for VIP room + 140 for 4 dances).

    Tried to get her ride my mast, and she played dumb and said 250 is for "bare everything" as in taking off all her clothes, not as in bare full service.

    She said she would need 500 to do FS.

    This motherfucking bbiittcchh.

    Cut my losses and left shaking my damn head. Not going to waste money on strip clubs for a long time.

    Instead of dealing with cover charges and room fees, I'll stick with AMPs / AAMPs. Much better value and you actually get to fuck on a bed and clean up with a shower afterwards.
    Personally I got no issue with having a very good time with Mercedes.
    Last edited by TheMightyQuinn; 11-19-21 at 23:02. Reason: error

  8. #3056

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalHelme  [View Original Post]
    Mercedes from Pandora's quoted me 250 for "30 minutes VIP bare everything" via text.

    A bit too pricey even for BBFS in a 49-year-old stripper with fake tits, but still pretty hot so why not.

    Ended up wasting time and money (15 for entrance fee + 75 for VIP room + 140 for 4 dances).

    Tried to get her ride my mast, and she played dumb and said 250 is for "bare everything" as in taking off all her clothes, not as in bare full service.

    She said she would need 500 to do FS.

    This motherfucking bbiittcchh.

    Cut my losses and left shaking my damn head. Not going to waste money on strip clubs for a long time.

    Instead of dealing with cover charges and room fees, I'll stick with AMPs / AAMPs. Much better value and you actually get to fuck on a bed and clean up with a shower afterwards.
    Never had an issue with her over the years. Dancers asking 5 bills are either trying to give you sticker shock because she knows 1/3 the guys won't pay that much but she's ok with that because she didn't want you. The other 1/3 of the guys are thinking with their little heads and end up forking over 5 Benjamin. For 5, almost every dancer will clock off work early and met you somewhere.

  9. #3055

    Holy fucking shit, that's terrible

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Was at Pandora's Thursday night, took Amber to the back, she gave a fully clothed "lap dance", and all my attempts to at least see the girls were denied. Save your money, no mileage with her.
    What. The. Fuck?

    She won't even show her titties anymore unless in the VIP room? Her GPS has skyrocketed to the motherfucking moon.

    Don't waste time with private dances. Either get to fucking in a VIP room or just relax in your seat and have them come to you.

    You can be upfront and negotiate how much you want vs how much they want for HJ, BBBJ, BBFS, CIM, CIP.

    Amber (is?) was 240 BBFSCIP. 15 minutes VIP room fees separate. Don't ever let her take more than that.

    She wanted 700 from me for 30 minutes the first time I saw her. Rejected that shit down.

  10. #3054

    Kind of a scam? Avoid Mercedes from Pandora's

    Mercedes from Pandora's quoted me 250 for "30 minutes VIP bare everything" via text.

    A bit too pricey even for BBFS in a 49-year-old stripper with fake tits, but still pretty hot so why not.

    Ended up wasting time and money (15 for entrance fee + 75 for VIP room + 140 for 4 dances).

    Tried to get her ride my mast, and she played dumb and said 250 is for "bare everything" as in taking off all her clothes, not as in bare full service.

    She said she would need 500 to do FS.

    This motherfucking bbiittcchh.

    Cut my losses and left shaking my damn head. Not going to waste money on strip clubs for a long time.

    Instead of dealing with cover charges and room fees, I'll stick with AMPs / AAMPs. Much better value and you actually get to fuck on a bed and clean up with a shower afterwards.

  11. #3053

    Amber not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    I was in Pandora's on Saturday for a bit. I got chatted up my Amber just as soon as I got there. She seemed like she would be a fun girl, but I wanted to check out all the options. I also had her name mixed up in my head with Vanessa, and I have read that she is a scammer. Alas, I had to leave without getting any dances. Does anyone have any experience with Amber? Can she be sensual, and also talk dirty? Feel free to PM.
    Was at Pandora's Thursday night, took Amber to the back, she gave a fully clothed "lap dance", and all my attempts to at least see the girls were denied. Save your money, no mileage with her.

  12. #3052

    Portland clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    I thought Portland was all low mileage, only been there once for a bachelor party so don't have experience but what I've heard is that Seattle has the mileage, Portland has the typical SC scene which includes booze.
    Not a fan. Low mileage and a huge percentage of all natural dancers for sure. I guess if you want to drink and eat around naked girls and hang out with your buddies Portland might be for you.

  13. #3051

    The Playgrounds Instagram

    I've been a few times and I really like it. There's a dive bar next door which is super convenient. They have a lot of girls with the body type I prefer. I'm hoping Sugars gets more dancers from Kittens cause then I can just bounce back and forth between those clubs.

    https://instagram.com/theplaygroundc...dium=copy_link

    Quote Originally Posted by DallasCorbin  [View Original Post]
    Any info on Playground in Ballard? Thinking of going today.

  14. #3050

    Portland

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Dang only one woman posted on there IG I would be interested in, Portland SC are way better.
    I thought Portland was all low mileage, only been there once for a bachelor party so don't have experience but what I've heard is that Seattle has the mileage, Portland has the typical SC scene which includes booze.

  15. #3049

    Sugar's -- After 11 days

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Dang only one woman posted on there IG I would be interested in, Portland SC are way better.
    Give it time. It hasn't even been open for two weeks yet. Check its IG again in another couple of weeks. Pandora's and Kittens dancers are working there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape