Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 1580
-
11-24-21 13:37 #665Senior Member

Posts: 99Can you confirm they are the same person please?
I did a search for Olivia Lexington and found this: https://olivialexington.com/gallery/.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
Marley Rae's website and pics: https://marleyrae.com/gallery/.
That said, their info is very similar. Same type of email "me@name.com", webhost is the same. Marley does have a couple of tattoos that Olivia does not but then they could be recent. Still may not be worth it if they are not the same person. They are clearly working together (or one just ripped off the other's site) so not worth the chance. Just something about MR that I find super attractive.
-
11-23-21 07:49 #664Senior Member

Posts: 88Don't do it
I have no personal experience with her, but these high priced providers who give mediocre to poor services need to understand that they will not receive business from others if that's what they provide. Don't give into temptation.
Originally Posted by DarkJR
[View Original Post]
Changing your name is an immediate red flag.
-
11-21-21 23:44 #663Senior Member

Posts: 99Thanks
I really like her looks and hope to spend time with her but given your comments I am second guessing it.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 16:59 #662Senior Member

Posts: 427Marley Rae
She just recently changed her name from Olivia Lexington who had 3 reviews on ter. 2 of those were bad.
Originally Posted by CuriousGeor
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 12:26 #661Senior Member

Posts: 228Marley Rae?
Anyone seen her? I've been seeing the ads pop up on Eros for a few weeks now but there's not a ton of information out there on her from what I can find.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4293819.htm?cat=1
-
11-20-21 06:49 #660Senior Member

Posts: 44Domincia
Anyone have any experience with this one? Haven't messed around in a while and this one intrigued me. Never have used chocolate citi modes though.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3753126.htm?cat=1
She fits all my requirements though. Latina. Big tits. Fat ass.
-
11-13-21 12:09 #659Senior Member

Posts: 99FYI: Melody visiting next week
Just an FYI in case you are interested in scheduling with this visiting provider.
AD: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5826681.htm.
I tried to schedule time with her but she (or whoever) wants more than just references. Here was the response for screening:
Her:
Hello.
Before we set up an appointment I need to know more about you.
What is your full name?
What do you do for the living and how can I verify that?
Do you have references from eros providers?
Me:
Thanks, I am happy to give you a provider reference. Would that be sufficient?
Her:
Send me your photo I'd and business card please.
I could handle the references (although surprised just limited to Eros) but wasn't comfortable with the rest. Reviews appear great but screening is a bit heavy for my preference.
-
11-13-21 12:03 #658Senior Member

Posts: 99I am trying to schedule some time with her now myself. Going through the screening phase. A bit of the expensive side but certainly seems worth it.
Originally Posted by Umehome
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 11:53 #657Senior Member

Posts: 98Yasmin
I was planning on seeing yasmin but passed when duo was the only option. Also I had encountered two not so good providers with this agency before. Thought my buck and time was not worth the duo.
Originally Posted by Umehome
[View Original Post]
Will plan on seeing yasmin when solo option is available.
-
11-13-21 11:16 #656Senior Member

Posts: 98Temptous blonde
I may have seen this one last year under different name when she was doing duo. At least one picture seems familiar, the one with blurred front face picture. I seem to remember that the other pics were posted by someone else with different name before on EROS. Can someone confirm?
Apart from all this confirmation I want to see her but really not getting any response after several tries. Has someone able to see her?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5353952.htm?cat=1
-
11-13-21 10:44 #655Senior Member

Posts: 419Ava
Ava is cool AF! She, IMO, is one of the greats in the area. I would see her more often but I tend to like the Latin flair a little more but she has a very nice body and a great personality. You won't regret seeing her.
Originally Posted by BHEsq
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 09:31 #654Senior Member

Posts: 76Bummer
Wow, what an experience. I had something similar 5 years ago, I definitely would have asked for some type of compensation.
Originally Posted by Umehome
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 00:20 #653Senior Member

Posts: 258Re: Ava Clarke.
Originally Posted by BHEsq
[View Original Post]
Try searching Ava Rose instead. She changed her name earlier this year for some reason. She has reviews here & oThER places, been around for a couple at least 2 years. Pics are true to life, somewhat submissive in a lot of reviews. She's fairly active with pics on her Twitter as well at _avaclarke.
-
11-12-21 17:24 #652Senior Member

Posts: 25Ava Clarke
Doesn't look like she has been doing this long based on her media pages and I can't find any reviews on her in Charlotte or Raleigh. Anyone seen her?
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...4.htm?cat=4370
-
11-12-21 14:09 #651Senior Member

Posts: 99I reached out to her a few weeks ago.
Wanted to repeat with her but she said no more BBBJ due to health concerns so I passed. She did say if you could show a recent test result she would provider a similar service as before.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






