Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)

+ Add Report
Page 62 of 106 FirstFirst ... 12 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast
Results 916 to 930 of 1579
This blog is moderated by SocialButtfly
  1. #664

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkJR  [View Original Post]
    I really like her looks and hope to spend time with her but given your comments I am second guessing it.
    I have no personal experience with her, but these high priced providers who give mediocre to poor services need to understand that they will not receive business from others if that's what they provide. Don't give into temptation.

    Changing your name is an immediate red flag.

  2. #663

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    She just recently changed her name from Olivia Lexington who had 3 reviews on ter. 2 of those were bad.
    I really like her looks and hope to spend time with her but given your comments I am second guessing it.

  3. #662

    Marley Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGeor  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? I've been seeing the ads pop up on Eros for a few weeks now but there's not a ton of information out there on her from what I can find.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4293819.htm?cat=1
    She just recently changed her name from Olivia Lexington who had 3 reviews on ter. 2 of those were bad.

  4. #661

    Marley Rae?

    Anyone seen her? I've been seeing the ads pop up on Eros for a few weeks now but there's not a ton of information out there on her from what I can find.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4293819.htm?cat=1

  5. #660

    Domincia

    Anyone have any experience with this one? Haven't messed around in a while and this one intrigued me. Never have used chocolate citi modes though.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3753126.htm?cat=1

    She fits all my requirements though. Latina. Big tits. Fat ass.

  6. #659

    FYI: Melody visiting next week

    Just an FYI in case you are interested in scheduling with this visiting provider.

    AD: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5826681.htm.

    I tried to schedule time with her but she (or whoever) wants more than just references. Here was the response for screening:

    Her:

    Hello.

    Before we set up an appointment I need to know more about you.

    What is your full name?

    What do you do for the living and how can I verify that?

    Do you have references from eros providers?

    Me:

    Thanks, I am happy to give you a provider reference. Would that be sufficient?

    Her:

    Send me your photo I'd and business card please.

    I could handle the references (although surprised just limited to Eros) but wasn't comfortable with the rest. Reviews appear great but screening is a bit heavy for my preference.

  7. #658
    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    Ava is cool AF! She, IMO, is one of the greats in the area. I would see her more often but I tend to like the Latin flair a little more but she has a very nice body and a great personality. You won't regret seeing her.
    I am trying to schedule some time with her now myself. Going through the screening phase. A bit of the expensive side but certainly seems worth it.

  8. #657

    Yasmin

    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    I would give her at least an 8.

    Personality 9.
    I was planning on seeing yasmin but passed when duo was the only option. Also I had encountered two not so good providers with this agency before. Thought my buck and time was not worth the duo.

    Will plan on seeing yasmin when solo option is available.

  9. #656

    Temptous blonde

    I may have seen this one last year under different name when she was doing duo. At least one picture seems familiar, the one with blurred front face picture. I seem to remember that the other pics were posted by someone else with different name before on EROS. Can someone confirm?

    Apart from all this confirmation I want to see her but really not getting any response after several tries. Has someone able to see her?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5353952.htm?cat=1

  10. #655

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by BHEsq  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't look like she has been doing this long based on her media pages and I can't find any reviews on her in Charlotte or Raleigh. Anyone seen her?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...4.htm?cat=4370
    Ava is cool AF! She, IMO, is one of the greats in the area. I would see her more often but I tend to like the Latin flair a little more but she has a very nice body and a great personality. You won't regret seeing her.

  11. #654

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2605677.htm?cat=58

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3881041.htm?cat=58

    These two are traveling together. Both Colombians and I actually got to meet them both but only saw Georgina. Everything was going great until I looked down and had blood all over my leg. When I stopped her I thought she was going to cry she felt so bad. I showered off and the condom was intact and it was not as bad as it seemed. I guess somethings happen you can't control. Either way after the shower we talked for a bit but the mood was dead. I was tempted to tell her to send her friend in to finish the deed but I feel like the mood had changed. Aside from that she was a cool girl but she is a little young for me, early 20's, I prefer them a little older. I usually have a good report with Colombian girls and they tend to know how to handle business. If anything I would like to see Martina she looked super sexy!
    Wow, what an experience. I had something similar 5 years ago, I definitely would have asked for some type of compensation.

  12. #653
    Quote Originally Posted by BHEsq  [View Original Post]
    Doesn't look like she has been doing this long based on her media pages and I can't find any reviews on her in Charlotte or Raleigh. Anyone seen her?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...4.htm?cat=4370
    Re: Ava Clarke.

    Try searching Ava Rose instead. She changed her name earlier this year for some reason. She has reviews here & oThER places, been around for a couple at least 2 years. Pics are true to life, somewhat submissive in a lot of reviews. She's fairly active with pics on her Twitter as well at _avaclarke.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FBMh_gDX0AE1tiO.jpg‎  

  13. #652

    Ava Clarke

    Doesn't look like she has been doing this long based on her media pages and I can't find any reviews on her in Charlotte or Raleigh. Anyone seen her?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...4.htm?cat=4370

  14. #651

    I reached out to her a few weeks ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her post in a while. Is she on a hiatus or retired?
    Wanted to repeat with her but she said no more BBBJ due to health concerns so I passed. She did say if you could show a recent test result she would provider a similar service as before.

  15. #650

    Georgina / Martina

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2605677.htm?cat=58

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3881041.htm?cat=58

    These two are traveling together. Both Colombians and I actually got to meet them both but only saw Georgina. Everything was going great until I looked down and had blood all over my leg. When I stopped her I thought she was going to cry she felt so bad. I showered off and the condom was intact and it was not as bad as it seemed. I guess somethings happen you can't control. Either way after the shower we talked for a bit but the mood was dead. I was tempted to tell her to send her friend in to finish the deed but I feel like the mood had changed. Aside from that she was a cool girl but she is a little young for me, early 20's, I prefer them a little older. I usually have a good report with Colombian girls and they tend to know how to handle business. If anything I would like to see Martina she looked super sexy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape