Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 1579
-
11-12-21 07:06 #649Senior Member

Posts: 503Alyson Rodriguez
Haven't seen her post in a while. Is she on a hiatus or retired?
Originally Posted by CuriousGeor
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 11:34 #648Senior Member

Posts: 193GPS for sure. There are plenty of talents out there that are reasonable. Avoid!
Originally Posted by Pango1
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 10:04 #647Senior Member

Posts: 305Gps
700 now for incall plus a 300 deposit. No way. We have to resist these outrageous prices.
Originally Posted by Umehome
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 11:01 #646Senior Member

Posts: 419Kelly
I saw her twice. First visit went really well. Second visit not so great and she has gone way up on the price. First time I paid her 4 plus $ tip. Second time she wanted 1 K for one hour that did include tip and some extras but even for the amount I paid the first time I would have found it to be a bad visit. Not sure if she had a bad day or what was going on but the seemed to not want me around very long. Seems like a common theme these days with most of these girls. I miss pre covid days!
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 10:41 #645Senior Member

Posts: 574Rtf
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4996177.htm
Originally Posted by KnowBody
[View Original Post]
It's in Eros which is title to this page.
-
11-06-21 02:39 #644Senior Member

Posts: 258Kelly Latina.
Originally Posted by BrianPeter
[View Original Post]
You left off the link or how to contact her & did not include the cost.
-
11-05-21 18:14 #643Senior Member

Posts: 503Kelly Latina
Experienced a few months ago. She's hot. Body is out of this world. Toned with a nice meaty ass. Offered Greek, cim, and I did. Normally don't. Wouldn't let me get in there good because of my size. She was real cool back then. Damage was hh. Plus Greek. Now trying to contact her is through an agency or assistant. Damage has nearly doubled and deposit. She's hot but don't know of repeating with the new rate and deposit.
-
11-05-21 17:13 #642Senior Member

Posts: 76Awesome.
OK cool, I'm actually about to head out to see her now!
Originally Posted by Umehome
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 13:46 #641Senior Member

Posts: 419Apperance
I would give her at least an 8.
Originally Posted by SlickMove69
[View Original Post]
Personality 9.
-
11-04-21 16:19 #640Senior Member

Posts: 76I plan on seeing yasmin
OK so I been debating on the duo. Sounds like just seeing Yasmin would be a great time 1-10 appearance what would you give her?
Originally Posted by Umehome
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-21 14:01 #639Senior Member

Posts: 427Destiny
This one had crappy reviews last time she was here. Do your research.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
-
11-03-21 13:04 #638Senior Member

Posts: 419Bianca & Yasmin
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3188525.htm?cat=58
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3480903.htm?cat=58
I tried to see Yasmin but was told she was only offering duo sessions that day so I figured WTH as I have seen Bianca in the past and was not against seeing her again. Yasmin is more open IMO and Bianca, in my first and second experience, is a little cold and honestly that may not even be the right way to describe her. Either way I find them both to be pretty cool chicks. I had my appointment pushed back an hour which did not sit well with me at first but she did offer a discount on the price for the inconvenience. They gave me the full time and we even went a little over. They both have a nice body and again Yasmin seemed to be more into the session. She kept tagging back in and honestly I had figured they would only let me get one turn a piece and that would be that but they were willing to keep swapping just had to swap the cover over and over.
Overall a good session and I would repeat if given the chance.
-
10-29-21 10:56 #637Senior Member

Posts: 419Julia
She is another one I would give a return visit. She has a nice body but a good attitude. She has an open menu and she, like most of the girls, was a little against DFK. I had a good session with her and would recommend.
Originally Posted by NoleGuy1386
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 13:19 #636Senior Member

Posts: 145Julia Conde
I have not seen Julia Conde. But but when I reached out to Pamela Villareal about when she would be back in Charlotte again, she said not until possibly next year because she was returning home to Argentina I believe, she referred me to her "friend" Julia Conde. I have no idea about Julia but Pamela has consistently amazing reviews on TER. So if Pamela referred her and said that Julia was her friend, sounds like she would be a great one to visit. Just to be clear, I never got the chance to see Pamela unfortunately but her reviews speak for themselves. Jimbo.
Originally Posted by NoleGuy1386
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-21 12:20 #635Senior Member

Posts: 305Good to know
Good to hear. Very mixed reviews on TER.
Originally Posted by FrankMeister
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






