Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,251 to 17,265 of 41275
-
11-21-21 22:35 #24025Senior Member

Posts: 909Oh that's kinda old slang LOL
Well I call hoes, doe's makes for great analogies. Like seeing a doe in the field. A dub can mean alot of things, but usually referred to as a Jackson. To break it down, I meet a lady off a dating site for a singing lesson. Yet I over paid by sending out the good general Grant. Only seen the 5. Once realized I calmly opened her clutches and sent back the general, and sent out good ol Jackson accompanied by honest Abe. She looked like "WTF", but I was I couldn't care less. Noticed (learned) they get more pissed if you act like a little female dog. Then they feel more empowered to go off over every little thing.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 22:10 #24024Senior Member

Posts: 137She's a legit, cute young thick girl. On the expensive side, but she's an easy set up, and was very clean. Little shy tell I got her going good! Undecided on repeating just due to price, but I had to try her wet fat kitty at least once. Apartment located off 10Xrd.
Originally Posted by SeventyEight
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 21:09 #24023Senior Member

Posts: 414Buffie
Texted a few the other day with no luck. Got ahold of Buffie. Same person in the pics. Set up was easy, she texted the address to her private incall location. She was just getting out of the shower. Started with a CBJ then onto mish and finished doggie. Overall good but not really my type. Would repeat in a pinch.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/buffie/36993871
-
11-21-21 18:09 #24022Senior Member

Posts: 443Is this the chick that was squatting in a trailer in portside on Beach blvd?
Can't say for sure, but that's who it looks like. And if so, she had terrible reviews. Never saw her myself.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 11:33 #24021Senior Member

Posts: 554Gotcha brother, but the hell does all that mean towards the end?? LOL. "Gave a doe a dub"? Lmao I'm not that hip on the lingo.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 11:22 #24020Senior Member

Posts: 690Sophie Has Been Reviewed Many Times and Is To Avoid. Mongers Need To Search
Sorry, Sophie is horrible. I made the mistake of seeing Sophie months ago without searching reviews too, and ended up miserable.
Originally Posted by MyNameIsMike
[View Original Post]
Answer is to do review search before seeing a provider. All mongers need to use this site and its tools. Do a review search before seeing a provider! Yep, her pics in her ad may look hot and good, but in a review you will find out if they are real or 25 years ago and filtered. Yes her ad may say lots of fun, but reviews will let you know how good her services are.
This site is great, intel from other mongers have saved me many times!
-
11-21-21 10:47 #24019Senior Member

Posts: 105Assistance please
Hello fellow members, I'm visiting for tonight and wanted to hook up with a good trustworthy provider. Any assistance will be appreciated. Not too expensive LOL.
-
11-21-21 10:21 #24018Senior Member

Posts: 575Should have gone for it.
While it sucks that she is a whiner and probably doesn't get into it. I was in the parking lot and then got ghosted so kind of got spooked and left.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 10:19 #24017Senior Member

Posts: 575Pecana Lust
I saw Pecana Lust probably over 5 years ago. I had a great time back then but the donation was also much lower. She might still be good but her donations now are ridiculous.
Originally Posted by TheTruthCs07
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 00:21 #24016Senior Member

Posts: 158Sophie (a)? Avoid
Went to her about a month and a half ago. She is ok looking with a decent body. Below average BBBJ and she is just going through the motions. Completely not into it. Also some ratchet black hoe was in the bathroom the whole time that I was unaware of nor even told about. I was having trouble getting off b / c she was just laying there like a dead fish. Then she gets upset and tells me that the session is over. I get a little pissed b / c I hadn't cum yet. As I raised my voice calling her a f'in B that is when the ratchet, black hoe emerged from that bathroom. What a Nightmare!
AVOID!
https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...5/098194553336
-
11-21-21 00:07 #24015Senior Member

Posts: 158Candii-not bad
Went to see her the other night at homewood off jtb. How many pros reside in this place? LOL.
Anyway, she has a decent personality but body is a little lumpy. Says that she like to be told what to do which was good to hear. She has a cute face and gives an above average BBBJ. She even can deep throat which was impressive. Sha is also quite flexible which looks sexy when she is on her back and is totally spread eagle. No BBFS. Can take a pounding but is a bit quiet. Would give her a 5. 5 out of 10.
Happy mongering!!
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/142882251090
-
11-20-21 19:37 #24014Regular Member

Posts: 2Saw her 2 yrs ago. Professional; gave two shots on goal, the second her working my bone hard with CIM finish. Fleshy belly but otherwise looks liker her pic.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 15:11 #24013Senior Member

Posts: 374Latina Lucy
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2584172
Probably the girl in the pics. Doesn't look quite as good in person but was not ugly. Smaller than the pics seem. She gave a decent BJ and then complained about size and hurting through all of doggie. Was trying to keep me from full penetration. Would not repeat.
-
11-20-21 12:35 #24012Senior Member

Posts: 76Ebony
Has anyone tried these two.
https://callescort.org/704-312-0135
I've had the one above on my snap for a while and she's back in Jacksonville.
https://callescort.org/904-444-3205
This one I've seen videos with her and Masterpiece so I'm thinking about trying this one out since Masterpiece menu is so open.
-
11-20-21 12:14 #24011Senior Member

Posts: 1170About your point
But what if they post on STG in other ways, for example, change their pics; their numbers. Many girls have fake ad pics, which we all well know. There are always ways around such things as banning, as we have seen Mandy do. Perhaps if STG banned them by using their IP addresses like SA does, it might help make the ban stronger, but then, they can use someone else's computer. Now as far as other sites, who cares if they have to pay to go on those sites. They used to have to pay on BPage back in the day.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
These people are making so much money, do you think a few bucks hurt them? These girls are making over 100 k annually--of course, much of it go towards drugs and such, but still, the amount of money they are making makes paying to advertise on an escort site a drop in the bucket. Well, I am certainly not saying we should not talk about these heifers on USASG, as it does save us grief, however, to think you are adversely impacting their pockets is just not the case. Remember also, when you post on escort sites, there are other feeder sites where their pics appear--lots! I have even seen several of them now posting on magapersonal sites too. To remove them totally from STG seems like it's going to be a task in itself, so they will continue their shenanigans; rest assure!








Reply With Quote




