Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24009

    Maddy

    Has anyone had a dream with this "thick barbie"? Thinking about pulling the trigger but I want to make sure she is legit.

    Thanks guys!

    Stay safe!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/875677805842

  2. #24008
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    We are working on a working relationship with the other sites. If you think banning them from STG doesn't hurt then your wrong. A few have told me, in very explicit terms, how much it hurts. I had one tell me STG was 75% of her hits.
    As I wrote, you can block them from STG, but that's not stopping them from going to another site. As more of us move to other sites, so will they. It's all a game bro. They move to another site, hide their face and change their names. I know you guys can only do so much, and we all appreciate it, but it is what it is. Our main weapon is this site. This site gives as close to current updated information as you can get.

  3. #24007

    Stg

    We are working on a working relationship with the other sites. If you think banning them from STG doesn't hurt then your wrong. A few have told me, in very explicit terms, how much it hurts. I had one tell me STG was 75% of her hits.

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    I am in total agreement with you. If more newer mongers would use this site before they take the leap, it might help, but alot of things need to change before that happens. First when a person post for the first time, they should not be made felt unwelcome. We should help them, instead of telling them to give info before asking, and alot of other things. These girls have 100 names, some of them all the same, some don't even post a name. There's so much shit that needs to happen and it just won't. No matter what we do, all the girls will still be the same. Sorry, but Jacksonville is a lost cost. 90% of these girls either don't have teeth, have sores all over their bodies, don't wash their asses, and want to rob you. You can look at whatever site you want, and you'll see the same girl, with the same pics.

  4. #24006

    What or who are you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrockMorton20  [View Original Post]
    I saw L today! Oh man, she was wearing a tight-fitting black dress, black underwear with that tan line! I love these Asian chicks with big ta ta's, small little bodies! She had me in and out, paid 30, took about ten minutes. LOL! L1. But the best!
    ANY information would be good information.

    I feel like this was maybe supposed to be in the Massage section, but who the hell knows.

  5. #24005

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    I understand where you guys are coming from but to be honest, our efforts are futile at best. Notice, no matter how negatively these heifers are reviewed, they are still posting on these other escort sites. Unless the majority of clients view this site, we are not even putting a dent in their biz. I mean, sweetness or bitterness or whatever she calls herself, has been doing shet for a long time and Mandy, even longer and they continue their biz unscathed. One way to impact these heifers biz is we have to somehow find a way to improve the membership and / or awareness of USASG. Otherwise, these hookers will continue their shenanigans, as they have.
    I am in total agreement with you. If more newer mongers would use this site before they take the leap, it might help, but alot of things need to change before that happens. First when a person post for the first time, they should not be made felt unwelcome. We should help them, instead of telling them to give info before asking, and alot of other things. These girls have 100 names, some of them all the same, some don't even post a name. There's so much shit that needs to happen and it just won't. No matter what we do, all the girls will still be the same. Sorry, but Jacksonville is a lost cost. 90% of these girls either don't have teeth, have sores all over their bodies, don't wash their asses, and want to rob you. You can look at whatever site you want, and you'll see the same girl, with the same pics.

  6. #24004
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Yuck, gross! 🤮.
    Nice. More to squeeze.

  7. #24003

    Versacce / Luckyy Charms / Malibu Barbie


  8. #24002

    Mandy is back on STG!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    And she's gone for good. If she somehow Weasels her way back on by borrowing a friends account let me know.

    Direct quote from STG:

    "Drugs can do bad things to some people. Thanks, she's been deleted and current phone banned. (if you happen to see her pop up again please let me know)".
    The only provider I have seen that has stayed Banned is Desi. Now, she might be doing doubles with the other girl posting and not telling who is the double partner, I don't know that! But this is how some avoid the ban!!
    Last edited by KenCan2; 11-20-21 at 07:28. Reason: I put the wrong info on the page , Mandy is not back. I was mistaken !!

  9. #24001

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrockMorton20  [View Original Post]
    I saw L today! Oh man, she was wearing a tight-fitting black dress, black underwear with that tan line! I love these Asian chicks with big ta ta's, small little bodies! She had me in and out, paid 30, took about ten minutes. LOL! L1. But the best!
    I could use a massage, could you please PM me the info to get a massage?

  10. #24000

    Carla details?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthCs07  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recommendations on some reliable ebony providers. I've tried a few and others I've vetted have outlandish prices for the minimum acts. I'm thinking on pulling the trigger on Anastasia and hoping her attitude has changed since some of the reviews I've read aren't the best. I've tried Carla and that didn't turn out well at all (I'll share details) is anyone cares.
    I'm sorry to hear about the negative experience with Carla. I was about to see her soon and details would be appreciated. You can private message me if preferred. Thanks in advance.

  11. #23999

    About futile efforts

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    What's the criteria to get these girls off stg LOL.

    Since another one we should all agree on is.

    Sweetness:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/690525171586

    This year alone I know I seen more than 2 people post about getting mugged by her legal guardian LOL. One time at gunpoint.

    My petty ass want to say bubbles too, but she's harmless, but damn she's foul ugly. Like big man went to town with the ugly stick on her. "My precious" is what comes to mind when I see her. She literally detoured me from another provider she was staying with bc I seen her, and man. That kills anything I was feeling.
    I understand where you guys are coming from but to be honest, our efforts are futile at best. Notice, no matter how negatively these heifers are reviewed, they are still posting on these other escort sites. Unless the majority of clients view this site, we are not even putting a dent in their biz. I mean, sweetness or bitterness or whatever she calls herself, has been doing shet for a long time and Mandy, even longer and they continue their biz unscathed. One way to impact these heifers biz is we have to somehow find a way to improve the membership and / or awareness of USASG. Otherwise, these hookers will continue their shenanigans, as they have.

  12. #23998

    Well since we got the ball rolling

    What's the criteria to get these girls off stg LOL.

    Since another one we should all agree on is.

    Sweetness:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/690525171586

    This year alone I know I seen more than 2 people post about getting mugged by her legal guardian LOL. One time at gunpoint.

    My petty ass want to say bubbles too, but she's harmless, but damn she's foul ugly. Like big man went to town with the ugly stick on her. "My precious" is what comes to mind when I see her. She literally detoured me from another provider she was staying with bc I seen her, and man. That kills anything I was feeling.

  13. #23997
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    She lost her phone, but you can find her on Timiquna x Ortega farms area. She's staying with a friend. Really needs the help.
    Saw her at noon on wesconnet she was rolling with a guy on a bike so I would no try for a scoop.

  14. #23996

    About her

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    And, she's already back and told USASG to "F Off" on her ad. Hilarious!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/587984686484
    Now this is some funny shet! LOL.

  15. #23995

    Nadia

    She is good. She jumps hotels alot. Never heard of her staying at the Mustang shithole but not surprised. Give her a week, she will change hotels and if the location is good go have fun. Nice girl, pics are accurate and skills are good plus she is negotiable and has a great menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeH  [View Original Post]
    I believe the vid you're talking about he had a cover on. Mind you I didn't see the whole vid, but from the short vid I seen looks like a cover.

    I wanted to see her as well but I think she's off mustang rd, and I don't dare visit there after the reports I've read about the area.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape