Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 5146
-
11-23-21 21:20 #2641Senior Member

Posts: 164Remi
Another review for Remi.
First, the suggestion that she is a tranny is absurd. I have seen her bits, though she is look but no touch. But even without that, she doesn't look remotely like a man.
Second, if she was your waitress, you would definitely be thinking, "I'd do her. " Is she a model? No, she is a struggling single mom. But she looks just fine.
Third, BJ technique is a matter of preference. She doesn't deep throat, that is true. But I don't want or need that, and she gives a very nice, wet BJ.
Fourth, yeah her apartment is pretty bad and really does smell very strongly of smoke.
Fifth, in call, on very little notice, no risk location, CIM. For 60. Are you kidding me? The world needs more girls like Remi. Be nice to her.
-
11-23-21 15:07 #2640Regular Member

Posts: 15I just saw her as well. She is cute. She seemed exhausted which made it boring for me. A few moans here and there but she wasn't really into it. Luckily I brought my own hats because she didn't have any. The BBBJ was decent but the FS was very robotic.
Originally Posted by Dbnab
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 14:15 #2639Senior Member

Posts: 147Bea / Party Girl
Interesting experience, or non-experience with this one. Saw that she had incall and arranged to meet at decent hotel in town at the agreed upon time. Quoted me $$ for hh, and promised FS with swallow. Once there, she asked if I could drive her to Walmart so that she could load up a card for room payment. I said no as my schedule didn't allow, and also because red flags started to rise. She then said she'll meet me in the car, asked which car I was in, etc. I said I thought she had a room already, and not wanting her to climb in, I asked her again about the incall. She said she was surprised that there was $20 in extra fees that she had to take care of, and that I didn't understand the situation. All the while there was a white truck with lights on in the corner of the lot. Not sure if she was in there or not, but weird nonetheless. I felt like this wasn't going anywhere so I booked out of there, and told her next time make sure the room in secured. She then said she was in the room and now she needs to take a cab, blah blah. Never saw her.
I think she would have booked into Walmart and disappeared. Wasted some time, but didn't get snookered. Believe she's been reviewed here but the searches are pretty cumbersome on this site, unless I'm doing something wrong.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...l/435279518435
-
11-22-21 21:25 #2638Senior Member

Posts: 46Good to know.
Thanks man. This helps me understand her a little more. I've read pretty much all posts about her on here so I am not expecting it to be a top notch service. I just find her fascinating for some reason. Hopefully she gets out of the SW game. That's the only side of this hobby that I avoid. Seems too risky. I'd probably recognize her if I saw her so maybe I'd make an exception just one time. I would rather see her do a little better though. Hopefully she starts posting on STG again.
Originally Posted by HumptyHarley
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 09:18 #2637Senior Member

Posts: 405Skye
Yes, she is a tough one to communicate with. I tried a few times but would never get a reply. Then one night I just happened to be in town when I got a text from her, said she was ready to meet up. I picked her up on the west side and proceeded to my place for what turned out to be a pretty good time. I did contact her one time after but we couldn't work out schedules. Two or three weeks ago while driving the loop in town (it was dark) I saw a small girl and as I went by I realized it was her, she was working the street which was a surprise to me. I tried circling around but couldn't get to where she was and then she was gone. I noticed a few days ago that she's posting on WhatsYourPrice under the name of Estrella. I sent an offer, my typical low ball offer, but she hasn't responded to the offer. I'd definitely see her again because I feel she was a good time with me. I know we all have different wants and needs and our own opinions.
Originally Posted by Dbnab
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-21 00:17 #2636Senior Member

Posts: 46What is the deal with Skye?
Can anyone please tell me what's up with bad. Girl. Skye. ?
I've been trying to see her for a while. It never works out. She hardly ever answers and doesn't communicate well when she does answer. I should probably just let it go but I have a hard time giving up on things I set my mind to. A couple weeks ago, I noticed she had changed her number a couple times within a few days and now I can't even find her adds at all. Some insight would be greatly appreciated!
-
11-21-21 23:34 #2635Senior Member

Posts: 46Definitely not GFE
She is definitely not GFE. Pretty much strictly business. She is not a certified smoke show but hot enough to be worth it. BBBJ was mediocre but did the trick. She does get into it. She'll ask you how you want her. She was pleasant enough but does rush a little bit. Make sure to bring an extra hat just incase because she'll only use one whether you finish or not. Also make sure to stop as soon as you finish or she'll get upset LOL.
Originally Posted by Syedna
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 18:57 #2634Senior Member

Posts: 653During your visit with her, was she GFE? BBBJ or CBJ? When you mentioned that service was ok, did she seem into it??sorry for the cross examination but, she seems like a possibility.
Originally Posted by Dbnab
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 18:45 #2633Senior Member

Posts: 653Remi
To me, she's pretty much a no brainer. Short money, safe place, BBBJ and a decent one at that. Ok so she's not exactly a smoke show but, she is ok to talk with, she doesn't really rush you. What else could you possibly want for .6?
Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 11:04 #2632Senior Member

Posts: 389Remi
I agree, for someone who can host it's good value. Seen her a few times, she would let me paint her face or fill her mouth.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 11:01 #2631Senior Member

Posts: 389Gb
Check out the thread in the Nashua forum for a GB with Nikki. Not sure if she likes it rough but she's definitely interested in getting paid well!
Originally Posted by NhSteve
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 14:22 #2630Senior Member

Posts: 31Local
Does anyone know of a local girl who would be interested in getting Paid well for a rough gang bang?
-
11-16-21 22:00 #2629Regular Member

Posts: 8Remi
Thanks so much for the input on Remi. I'm going to give her a try soon and will report back.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 13:23 #2628Senior Member

Posts: 69Remi.
I've seen her a few times and it's a huge stretch to say she is "attractive". Barely Tolerable would be a better description. As for her "skill" it's also mediocre. For someone who specializes in on thing, you would think she would be an expert. I reality she could only take about 1/2 my junk into her mouth. As another guy posted, I actually had a hard time concluding the deed. Worst of all, her entire place reeks of smoke. Plan to change your clothes upon return from your visit.
Originally Posted by SugarMail18
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 07:20 #2627Senior Member

Posts: 223Jamie / Tracey
This one? Her post is down but if it's the same one, she went by Jessie the Entertainer but would give her name as Jamie.
Originally Posted by Jgm1291
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




