Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 711 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 761 811 1211 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 18428
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7778

    Ilovecookiess

    Quote Originally Posted by OutWestGuy  [View Original Post]
    I met her under an old username a while back. I set up a meet with her and she was on her period but said she could bring a friend along who could fuck and she would join but just suck me off. I was hesitant to make the meet but pulled the trigger.

    Both showed up to my hotel room. Friend was in a dress with fishnets underneath. Definitely the more attractive one too. After drinking and getting to know each other her friend starts to make out with me and stroking my cock. I pull off her dress and finger her under the fishnets. She takes them off and both start sucking on me. She then is squirting from the fingering and sits on my cock before even talking condoms. I proceed to pound her with Ilovecookiess watching and she took it very well with a rough doggy. I finish inside. After recharging I go two more rounds with her friend. Both were very chills but her friend was definitely the star of the show and the only one I would repeat a visit with.
    Is this Asian girl?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-45105e6d2451

  2. #7777

    MILF. A - Liscious!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...7-a562debb33f2

    Alwasy wary of someone witih this many photos, but damn!

  3. #7776
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Possibly, I guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    Photos seem fake.
    Went to the trouble of a verification video on SB, though, and one of the photos there has either the Lincoln or Jefferson memorial in the background, plus she texted me, so. Who knows?

    If anyone wants the #, I could give it out to anyone else willing to do some snooping on that end.

  4. #7775
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    This woman looks very hot. Does anyone have intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-2e55db772d8e
    She is a nanny in the Tysons-Vienna area. Pleasant to chat with. Open only to 'indoor play'. No dining out etc. She is big on discretion?

    Asked for 8 oo, offered 4 oo. We went our ways.

  5. #7774
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e-16eae5e87acc

    I actually reached out to this one on Benefits, not Seeking. Anyone have any intel? It's a fairly new Seeking account, so I figured there's a possibility she's jumped around from account to account and someone might have already had a bad experience.
    Photos seem fake.

  6. #7773
    I think I have.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    This woman looks very hot. Does anyone have intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-2e55db772d8e

  7. #7772

    Rachelle8675

    This woman looks very hot. Does anyone have intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-2e55db772d8e

  8. #7771

    Along those lines.

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    I always tell my girls I'm not your boyfriend and that means you can be totally honest with me. If you found someone else tell me and I'm good. Plenty of girls selling pussy around. I think they are conditioned to think they have to play games. It's so annoying.
    Just make sure you don't get your ego bruised. Like on the classic show Soap when the dad was dumped by his mistress.

    "I met another guy.

    He's better looking.

    Better dressed.

    Better in bed".

    "What? Better dressed?

    I also heard one funny and one scary thing in the new season of Yellowstone.

    Beth on one of the 4 ways to get rich "learn to suck a dick like you lost your car keys in it".

    Beth's advice to a wife with an asshole husband "Why do you put up with that? You have 50% of the $$ and 100% of the pussy!

  9. #7770

    Thanks for the save

    Quote Originally Posted by Piehole  [View Original Post]
    Pulled the trigger on this one 2 weeks ago. She met me at 7 am at hotel near where I work. She was good to go, and started to get undressed while we were still saying good morning to each other. Have to give her points for matching bra and panties.

    She fucks like a champ. Great body. Boobs are a touch saggy. (She knows this and said she was getting implants the next week.) Loves doggy. Even gets into motion and pushes back so you can just kneel there and experience the ride. Makes noise but not enough to worry the neighbors are going to call the lobby. Head game is so-so. Lot's of spit, but didn't really show much appreciation to the boys.

    Besides being overpriced (but I really wanting a good fuck so I was willing to pay), the only issue was her pussy smelled. It had that dry stank that I've only ever smelt on street meat. I don't know what makes that smell but it was really off putting.
    I'll be spending some time in DC over the next few months, and had been chatting with her. She was on the top of my list to see, but no way I can deal with the funk, no matter how amazing the body is.

  10. #7769

    Good advice

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    I always tell my girls I'm not your boyfriend and that means you can be totally honest with me. If you found someone else tell me and I'm good. Plenty of girls selling pussy around. I think they are conditioned to think they have to play games. It's so annoying.
    Well said.

  11. #7768
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Happened recently to me. Based on lessons learnt. It could be (a) she was falling for you and did not have the strength to break away face-to-face (b) she thought you were falling for her or getting too close for her comfort and although she liked it, wasn't sure she wanted to deal with (c) she thought you would try to convince her if she wanted to split (or you can't take it unemotionally) and she did not want to deal with it. Things like this.
    Chalk it up to immaturity I guess. Most of what you spoke about can usually be cleared up with a simple conversation. I find a lot of these girls get sweated by guys their age and think because we are nice to them it means the same thing. That's called letting your ego fuck with you.

    Ya I'm going to fuck up my retirement by getting a divorce because the pussy is good. Right.

  12. #7767

    Ghosted

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    I always tell my girls I'm not your boyfriend and that means you can be totally honest with me. If you found someone else tell me and I'm good. Plenty of girls selling pussy around. I think they are conditioned to think they have to play games. It's so annoying.
    Happened recently to me. Based on lessons learnt. It could be (a) she was falling for you and did not have the strength to break away face-to-face (b) she thought you were falling for her or getting too close for her comfort and although she liked it, wasn't sure she wanted to deal with (c) she thought you would try to convince her if she wanted to split (or you can't take it unemotionally) and she did not want to deal with it. Things like this.

  13. #7766
    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    Could be a lot of reasons but I always try to remember it as NOT a real friendship. It may SEEM like it is, but 9 times out of 10 it isn't. No matter how much we get to know some of these ladies, the truth is its just a part they play. A way to make money. When they start giving freebies and wanting more of my time at no extra cost, THEN I'll start to believe there's more to it.

    Other than that, they're playing a part, including the 'friendship', based upon what they think we want.

    It sucks to get blocked like that. Best to not read too much into it. If it happens with another one, THEN you might want to evaluate if it's something YOU might be doing wrong.
    I always tell my girls I'm not your boyfriend and that means you can be totally honest with me. If you found someone else tell me and I'm good. Plenty of girls selling pussy around. I think they are conditioned to think they have to play games. It's so annoying.

  14. #7765

    Ghosting

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Ever had a SB you've been hanging with for a few months and developed a friendship and understanding with suddenly block you with no warning or explanation? I swear I don't understand these ladies sometimes.
    Could be a lot of reasons but I always try to remember it as NOT a real friendship. It may SEEM like it is, but 9 times out of 10 it isn't. No matter how much we get to know some of these ladies, the truth is its just a part they play. A way to make money. When they start giving freebies and wanting more of my time at no extra cost, THEN I'll start to believe there's more to it.

    Other than that, they're playing a part, including the 'friendship', based upon what they think we want.

    It sucks to get blocked like that. Best to not read too much into it. If it happens with another one, THEN you might want to evaluate if it's something YOU might be doing wrong.

  15. #7764

    Life gets complicated

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Ever had a SB you've been hanging with for a few months and developed a friendship and understanding with suddenly block you with no warning or explanation? I swear I don't understand these ladies sometimes.
    I had an ongoing arrangement with one. She was great. We met a few times a month and really developed a friendship. There wasn't one time where she didn't spend the night. I knew about her family, her past, probably more than I would've ever thought.

    We still understood the situation and drew appropriate boundaries. Suddenly, I just stopped hearing from her. I wasn't blocked, just left on read. On texts and socials. Fast forward a few months and she posted a bunch of photos and she was on a trip with her ex which she shared a child with. I suspect a lot of times they may just change their situation. A lot of these girls will only do it if they are single. They have fun, make money, and then when they date the get out of the SB thing. Others don't care and love the money. Others are just flakey.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape