Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
16192789494
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #1375

    Another Bella on RR

    Another Bella on RR. I love Latinas and always looking more to add to my rotation in case some are not available. This Bella has many good reviews and several of the reviewers are pretty legit and has reviewed many beauty. Anyone here has any recent intel is greatly appreciated.

    $180/ hr nude massage sounds fun; $220 with slides.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/201158

  2. #1374
    Quote Originally Posted by EazySD  [View Original Post]
    Haha we're always in the same radar! Too bad she doesn't have a shower. I wouldn't want to smell like old milk if things got crazy.
    What's up Eazy! I heard milk is good for your skin, so depending on how she uses it, there might be some benefits. LOL.

  3. #1373

    Lactation

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I'm not sure if I would be into the lactation play, but those boobs look good. Maybe Russian play might be fun. If anyone has any intel about this Lilly I would appreciate it. What she looks like, body shape, how was her service? Thanks.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/255011
    Haha we're always in the same radar! Too bad she doesn't have a shower. I wouldn't want to smell like old milk if things got crazy.

  4. #1372

    Old Town Latina Crew

    Quote Originally Posted by RealAccount123  [View Original Post]
    Well that's enough to convince me. Never had a DFK session but I think that would make it a lot more fun. Plus I've already been considering here and seen the other two girls that work out of that location so I might as well finish the checklist.
    Yes, Sofia at this location is also a must see when she's in town. Some of the best Russian sessions. YMMV.

    With Sol's specials it was $80 less for the FBSM than Sofia's rate, so it was a win, win and definitely worth a try. Even her starting rate of $180/ hr is not bad with the slides and kissing session. Not sure though if the DFKing session is YMMV, but yes it makes it a lot more fun. Good chemistry and hygiene are key. Also ask to wash your hands and use mouthwash if they have it available.

  5. #1371
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Sol in Old Town was running a special so I decided to go pay her a visit. Overall it was a good experience. The boobs were definitely nice and she has a big round booty for those butt man. Sol was attractive with an average overall body, just some COVID lbs around the waist but overall a nice body. Massage was mainly light touch which was fine. She did some body slides when I was on my stomach. Her dress and top came off immediately, but her g- string bottoms stayed on which was okay because I was just there for the FBSM session. She asked me immediately if I wanted the VIP session. I declined because I wanted to see how our chemistry was with the first session. After the flip Sol was up close and personal, kissing on my chest and nipples. She then gave me a kiss on the lips and we started an intense make out session that went for 20 plus minutes until I finished. She is a good kisser and we were definitely into the DFKing session. Sol joined me on the table for our make out session and gave a nice and sensual hand finish while we had our tongues in each other's throats. I would recommend seeing her at least once. I enjoy kissing during a sensual massage and will definitely see her again for that if I am in the area.
    Well that's enough to convince me. Never had a DFK session but I think that would make it a lot more fun. Plus I've already been considering here and seen the other two girls that work out of that location so I might as well finish the checklist.

  6. #1370

    Visiting for couple of days

    Gents,

    I am visiting for couple of days and staying downtown area. Been browsing the posts and trying to come up with the one provider that I should see. Having a tough time. I am hoping for an outcall to my hotel (since won't have a car), strong massage skills and fun. Looks also important. Hope to keep under 3. Sounds like I am asking for help finding a unicorn but would really appreciate any suggestions. Will be happy to reciprocate if ever visiting Boston.

  7. #1369
    Pictures are fake, but I love her ad that she is a strong believer that a man should be treated like a KING! LOL.

    If the real girl has a body and booty like that it may be worth the visit.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/213068

    https://www.listal.com/viewimage/23118609

  8. #1368

    Majestic Sol on RR

    Quote Originally Posted by MartinMars14  [View Original Post]
    So I went and saw Sol recently. She's definitely part of the group that Sophia and Vianey have come from that many of us have seen in the past. It's familiar location in mission / fashion valley.

    Overall, she provided good service. She was enthusiastic, pretty good massage but short of true cmt. What's the cliche? "I wasn't really there for the massage anyways. " The boobs were definitely nice to look at in person and even more fun to play with. Good teasing spread around the entire session to keep me "interested". The finish was sensual and awesome!

    Great value from my perspective and will probably repeat sometime soon.

    If you want / need more info, feel free to pm me I'm not as popular as our other mongers on here so my inbox is generally empty. LOL. J / K fellas. My $0. 02 on Sol.

    Enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/247951

    Her ad reminds me of Vianey / Sophia with similar rates. Any intel? I may see her later this week and report back if not.
    Sol in Old Town was running a special so I decided to go pay her a visit. Overall it was a good experience. The boobs were definitely nice and she has a big round booty for those butt man. Sol was attractive with an average overall body, just some COVID lbs around the waist but overall a nice body. Massage was mainly light touch which was fine. She did some body slides when I was on my stomach. Her dress and top came off immediately, but her g- string bottoms stayed on which was okay because I was just there for the FBSM session. She asked me immediately if I wanted the VIP session. I declined because I wanted to see how our chemistry was with the first session. After the flip Sol was up close and personal, kissing on my chest and nipples. She then gave me a kiss on the lips and we started an intense make out session that went for 20 plus minutes until I finished. She is a good kisser and we were definitely into the DFKing session. Sol joined me on the table for our make out session and gave a nice and sensual hand finish while we had our tongues in each other's throats. I would recommend seeing her at least once. I enjoy kissing during a sensual massage and will definitely see her again for that if I am in the area.

  9. #1367
    I'm also intrigued, but got back a very vague response to my inquiry. If anyone had some insight, please share so I am not TOFTT.

  10. #1366
    Quote Originally Posted by RealAccount123  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few times when she was pregnant. She's got a pretty face with a nice body. Not skinny but not fat either. Tits were on the small side but now that she's milking maybe they've grown a bit. Probably not a great fit for Russian. Ass was round but tight. Personality wise she seems friendly. Has a cute little lisp on her accent but it's not a strong one.

    Service at the time was more expensive than I usually go for at $260/ hr nude but I'd always wanted to try a preggo and had to treat myself. Might need to go back again since lactation is on my fuckit list too. Doubt she's got any professional training but the massage felt good enough. Body slides were included. HJ finish was great and she likes to dirty talk when you get close. The location was in an office complex just off the 163 and CMB. Unlabeled office and not likely to run into anybody else there.
    Thanks for your feedback, RA123! I realized after I reached out to her to inquired that I had spoken to her before. She had quoted me $200/ hhr and $280/ hr before for nude. That was when she was pregnant. Now her rate is $180/ hhr and $260/ hr. Interesting that you say her boobs were on the small side because they look pretty big in the current ad that's why I thought a Russian session would be fun. LOL.

    Thanks again.

  11. #1365
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I'm not sure if I would be into the lactation play, but those boobs look good. Maybe Russian play might be fun. If anyone has any intel about this Lilly I would appreciate it. What she looks like, body shape, how was her service? Thanks.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/255011
    I saw her a few times when she was pregnant. She's got a pretty face with a nice body. Not skinny but not fat either. Tits were on the small side but now that she's milking maybe they've grown a bit. Probably not a great fit for Russian. Ass was round but tight. Personality wise she seems friendly. Has a cute little lisp on her accent but it's not a strong one.

    Service at the time was more expensive than I usually go for at $260/ hr nude but I'd always wanted to try a preggo and had to treat myself. Might need to go back again since lactation is on my fuckit list too. Doubt she's got any professional training but the massage felt good enough. Body slides were included. HJ finish was great and she likes to dirty talk when you get close. The location was in an office complex just off the 163 and CMB. Unlabeled office and not likely to run into anybody else there.

  12. #1364

    Lactation Play

    Hey all,

    I'm not sure if I would be into the lactation play, but those boobs look good. Maybe Russian play might be fun. If anyone has any intel about this Lilly I would appreciate it. What she looks like, body shape, how was her service? Thanks.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/255011

  13. #1363

  14. #1362

    Niki on RR

    Quote Originally Posted by TempleAvenue  [View Original Post]
    Can you also rate on her face? Her age?
    I believed they are MM but they are so soft that I can't tell the difference. I would guess she is in her early 30's. We all see beauty differently, I would rate her face a 7+++/8.

  15. #1361

    Niki has natural or MM boobs?

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I love Latina women, especially those with a sexy body, perfect boobs and booty. Niki has all that and a pretty face, beautiful smile and gives a great FBSM +. Her room / space is set up very nicely with lots of large mirrors to view every angles of this sexy lady. Her nude, b2 b and MT sessions are the best there is. Chemistry and being a gentleman is the key. She is definitely in the top 5 of my ATF sensual massage providers.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/244532
    Can you also rate on her face? Her age?

  16. 11-11-21 19:30

    Reason
    Wrong forum

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape