Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45083
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone currently at Rose do FS?
    I've been 4-5 times this year and only gotten L1. They seem to rotate out a lot. If anyone has a recommendation on a provider name for more than L1 please PM me.

  2. #45082

    Sunny Day Spa

    So, I went to Sunny Day Spa in Marietta and saw Kelly. I did make an appointment as she seems busy. The girl at the desk was hot in my opinion. One of the hotter ones I've seen in a while. My session w / Kelly was good and about what has been reported here. Undraped which I like. Then standard session w / happy ending. Would definitely repeat. 60/40. That place is a little too close to home but I will go back. As far as the girl at the front desk goes, I asked her name on the way out. It was Nina. I have the board to thank w / the info that there was no HE. Otherwise I would have booked an appointment w / her for a few days later on the spot.

  3. #45081

    Rank speculation

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Golden seems to be gone for good. Emma made a lot of money so no doubt she moved on to a different CAMP in the ATL, but haven't run across her yet. Don't really care about Sarah as she's not attractive to me.
    The place was demolished by a car! SMH.

  4. #45080
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Golden

    Quote Originally Posted by TriplXXX  [View Original Post]
    Closed for repairs.
    That's interesting. Given the angle, it would seem that someone crashing into the place would have done so deliberately or lost control of their vehicle.

  5. #45079

    A car crashed through the store front

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt1328  [View Original Post]
    I wander what happened with Golden Massage in Cumming. I worked close to the area recently and called the place for several times but only answering machine. I wonder if the shop is closed. And if it closed anyone know where is Emma and Sarah are working at now please pm me. Thanks!
    Closed for repairs.

  6. #45078

    Haggard old women

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    You've received L4-L9 there?

    Have never seen a report anywhere of that level of service at Paper Mill.
    But they'll do whatever you want.

  7. #45077
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt1328  [View Original Post]
    I wander what happened with Golden Massage in Cumming. I worked close to the area recently and called the place for several times but only answering machine. I wonder if the shop is closed. And if it closed anyone know where is Emma and Sarah are working at now please pm me. Thanks!
    Golden seems to be gone for good. Emma made a lot of money so no doubt she moved on to a different CAMP in the ATL, but haven't run across her yet. Don't really care about Sarah as she's not attractive to me.

  8. #45076

    Golden Massage in Cumming

    I wander what happened with Golden Massage in Cumming. I worked close to the area recently and called the place for several times but only answering machine. I wonder if the shop is closed. And if it closed anyone know where is Emma and Sarah are working at now please pm me. Thanks!

  9. #45075

    C'Mon. Pepe

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Believe what you want but money talks.

    Is L20 when you roll in on your Scout Scooter and get a head and neck massage?

    Roll Tide!
    L20 is whatever I say it is and no amount of your money can buy that! Since this place is in your regular rotation you should know what that means. Like you said, a CAMP with KAMP services. Not many out there.

  10. #45074
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    I believe that Pepe is being somewhat facetious here. While I personally have received L20 service there, that level of service is most assuredly not available to the rest of you out there.
    Believe what you want but money talks.

    Is L20 when you roll in on your Scout Scooter and get a head and neck massage?

    Roll Tide!

  11. #45073

    Nuance

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    You've received L4-L9 there?

    Have never seen a report anywhere of that level of service at Paper Mill.
    I believe that Pepe is being somewhat facetious here. While I personally have received L20 service there, that level of service is most assuredly not available to the rest of you out there.

  12. #45072
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    You've received L4-L9 there?

    Have never seen a report anywhere of that level of service at Paper Mill.
    It's a weekly stop in my rotation.

  13. #45071

    You've been there?

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Typical L4-L9.
    You've received L4-L9 there?

    Have never seen a report anywhere of that level of service at Paper Mill.

  14. #45070

    Those levels

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Typical L4-L9.
    Are clearly SEAMP levels. And we all know what that means.

  15. #45069
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    Which services?
    Typical L4-L9.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape