Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45072
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    You've received L4-L9 there?

    Have never seen a report anywhere of that level of service at Paper Mill.
    It's a weekly stop in my rotation.

  2. #45071

    You've been there?

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Typical L4-L9.
    You've received L4-L9 there?

    Have never seen a report anywhere of that level of service at Paper Mill.

  3. #45070

    Those levels

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Typical L4-L9.
    Are clearly SEAMP levels. And we all know what that means.

  4. #45069
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    Which services?
    Typical L4-L9.

  5. #45068

    Kamp Services

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    It's a Camp that offers Kamp services.
    Which services?

  6. #45067

    Paper Mill Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar57  [View Original Post]
    Says 'Massage & Spa', so is it a CAMP or KAMP?
    Is a Camp.

  7. #45066
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar57  [View Original Post]
    Says 'Massage & Spa', so is it a CAMP or KAMP?
    Paper Mill is a CAMP.

  8. #45065
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar57  [View Original Post]
    Says 'Massage & Spa', so is it a CAMP or KAMP?
    It's a Camp that offers Kamp services.

  9. #45064

    Paper Mill Massage & Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Dltnlover  [View Original Post]
    During a recent trip to ATL, I originally tried to go by Sweet Dream in Norcross but there was only a guy there when I arrived. He tried to call a girl on the phone, but I had limited time and decided to move on. Stopped at nearby Chalet but it was locked and closed, perhaps due to some renovations that are occurring in that strip mall. Saw Joy & Health just down the street but didn't know of that many reviews for it, so decided to try Paper Mill instead. Had a nice session with Julie. Language barrier was a little tough, but she gave a very thorough and strong massage (I asked for it to be firm), with a standard L1 finish, followed by more massage. Session was closer to 70 minutes, so really unrushed and nice. Tipped her 80 on top of 60 or so house fee. Thanks to this board for the reviews.
    Says 'Massage & Spa', so is it a CAMP or KAMP?

  10. #45063
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Dltnlover  [View Original Post]
    Mature, probably in her 40's or 50's, slender with long brown hair below her shoulders.
    Ah, she must be the new girl who Amy said was starting.

  11. #45062

    Julie at Paper Mill

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    What does Julie look like?
    Mature, probably in her 40's or 50's, slender with long brown hair below her shoulders.

  12. #45061
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    There's a little spa on Moreland that I always see when I'm going to or from club blaze. It sits right at the light at the intersection, and it looks like there's barely any business. Does anybody know if there's any action to be had there? I'm always curious. Just wondering if you all knew some info.
    If that is Apple Spa you're referring to, yes, L3 is available (CFS).

    Typical KAMP. Gated entry, mamasan lets you in. Outside is not the prettiest, but inside is much better. Very low traffic but from my intel, plenty of guests from the airport given the location. Inside, room is nice and spacious but the tables do not have a hole for breathing like most AMPs.

    60 for HH, 80 for H. Table shower included in that. CFS was $220 (80 + 140) out the door. Nothing too impressive, I went once, went L3, was disappointed. Usually only one or two girls working.

  13. #45060

    Spa on Moreland.

    There's a little spa on Moreland that I always see when I'm going to or from club blaze. It sits right at the light at the intersection, and it looks like there's barely any business. Does anybody know if there's any action to be had there? I'm always curious. Just wondering if you all knew some info.

  14. #45059

    Pure Spa, Jessica is my ATF

    Quote Originally Posted by AcWorthDude  [View Original Post]
    Canton Road Area / Sandy Plains. Standard Massage, Standard Finish. Pushed me to get hand massage but declined. $60 /$40. No plans to repeat.
    Not sure who you saw, but Jessica / Sophia same person is who I have seen for years, she was at China Massage in Acworth but now there. Gives a really good massage and finish, gets better with time. There was another decent one there named Amy but she is gone now, there is a girl there, not sure her name, very basic and has a smokers voice, she's sort of basic all around.

  15. #45058

    Not good

    Quote Originally Posted by AcWorthDude  [View Original Post]
    Just stopped by for a run and tug. By far worst experience I have ever had. Asked for a double hand job, girl quotes me 300. For a hand job, that's crazy! Offered 120 and she agreed what followed was the worst hand job I have ever had, rude and smashing my d as she she yanked away with a grudge. I had to grab her hand tell her to take it easy. She wouldn't let me touch her. No ass rubbing or anything. I eventually come from the yanking. Then she get an attitude and says she will just give me a shower and 1/2 my money back and I can just leave. WTF! The we walk back to the shower table she starts spraying cold waster on it and tells me to get on the table. I was like I am not getting on a cold wet table and we argue about that then when drying off she had a bad attitude. I went back to the room, dressed myself, got back some money and left. Won't be going back there for a while, if ever.
    I have been here over the years and its in decline that is for sure. I think the last time I was there may have been about 3 or so years ago, but back in the day was one of my favorites, non of the girls from 6 years ago aren't there anymore and the last time I was there it was a rush rush and price was a bit step for what was offered. Ill be waiting on others to report myself before going back there again if at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape