Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45079

    A car crashed through the store front

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt1328  [View Original Post]
    I wander what happened with Golden Massage in Cumming. I worked close to the area recently and called the place for several times but only answering machine. I wonder if the shop is closed. And if it closed anyone know where is Emma and Sarah are working at now please pm me. Thanks!
    Closed for repairs.

  2. #45078

    Haggard old women

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    You've received L4-L9 there?

    Have never seen a report anywhere of that level of service at Paper Mill.
    But they'll do whatever you want.

  3. #45077
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt1328  [View Original Post]
    I wander what happened with Golden Massage in Cumming. I worked close to the area recently and called the place for several times but only answering machine. I wonder if the shop is closed. And if it closed anyone know where is Emma and Sarah are working at now please pm me. Thanks!
    Golden seems to be gone for good. Emma made a lot of money so no doubt she moved on to a different CAMP in the ATL, but haven't run across her yet. Don't really care about Sarah as she's not attractive to me.

  4. #45076

    Golden Massage in Cumming

    I wander what happened with Golden Massage in Cumming. I worked close to the area recently and called the place for several times but only answering machine. I wonder if the shop is closed. And if it closed anyone know where is Emma and Sarah are working at now please pm me. Thanks!

  5. #45075

    C'Mon. Pepe

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Believe what you want but money talks.

    Is L20 when you roll in on your Scout Scooter and get a head and neck massage?

    Roll Tide!
    L20 is whatever I say it is and no amount of your money can buy that! Since this place is in your regular rotation you should know what that means. Like you said, a CAMP with KAMP services. Not many out there.

  6. #45074
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    I believe that Pepe is being somewhat facetious here. While I personally have received L20 service there, that level of service is most assuredly not available to the rest of you out there.
    Believe what you want but money talks.

    Is L20 when you roll in on your Scout Scooter and get a head and neck massage?

    Roll Tide!

  7. #45073

    Nuance

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    You've received L4-L9 there?

    Have never seen a report anywhere of that level of service at Paper Mill.
    I believe that Pepe is being somewhat facetious here. While I personally have received L20 service there, that level of service is most assuredly not available to the rest of you out there.

  8. #45072
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    You've received L4-L9 there?

    Have never seen a report anywhere of that level of service at Paper Mill.
    It's a weekly stop in my rotation.

  9. #45071

    You've been there?

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Typical L4-L9.
    You've received L4-L9 there?

    Have never seen a report anywhere of that level of service at Paper Mill.

  10. #45070

    Those levels

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Typical L4-L9.
    Are clearly SEAMP levels. And we all know what that means.

  11. #45069
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    Which services?
    Typical L4-L9.

  12. #45068

    Kamp Services

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    It's a Camp that offers Kamp services.
    Which services?

  13. #45067

    Paper Mill Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar57  [View Original Post]
    Says 'Massage & Spa', so is it a CAMP or KAMP?
    Is a Camp.

  14. #45066
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar57  [View Original Post]
    Says 'Massage & Spa', so is it a CAMP or KAMP?
    Paper Mill is a CAMP.

  15. #45065
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar57  [View Original Post]
    Says 'Massage & Spa', so is it a CAMP or KAMP?
    It's a Camp that offers Kamp services.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape