Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,941 to 14,955 of 37375
-
09-07-21 15:02 #22435Senior Member

Posts: 388Saigon. Amanda
Has anyone tried Amanda at Saigon? She is only there on the weekends. She looks really pretty, but I get the vibe that not much is available. She keeps coming back on the weekends, so she must be making some decent money doing something. PM me if that’s preferred.
-
09-07-21 14:59 #22434Senior Member

Posts: 388Vanborn
I'm a regular here. Unless they use different names with different customers, I don't believe there is a Lila here. There is a Lily who has been there for years and reviewed. Is this who your are talking about? Otherwise, I've seen a yaya or yo-yo (hard to tell understand) and then there is an Ella (reviewed here before). When I was there last week, I happened to see a provider who left a few months ago but has apparently returned, I heard someone say a name beginning with a V, but couldn’t understand it. I know her name wasn't Lila and I remember her and Lily being fun with a good massage.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 14:49 #22433Senior Member

Posts: 113Any recent pics? Some say she's very heavy, but she looks good in that pic.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 14:22 #22432Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Safer than most
Seeing Faith anytime of day is safer than 90% of the stuff reported here. Pic is 5-6 years ago
-
09-07-21 13:04 #22431Banned Member

Posts: 115Waterford Vicky
That's the Vicky everyone has been talking about the past few days.
Originally Posted by HighLife68
[View Original Post]
I saw her recently, and I almost hate making this review. But here goes.
1-10 10 being the best.
Location - 6.
Kinda sketchy in Waterford. Safe enough in daytime hours.
Massage - 3.
Or maybe a 2. She is very friendly, and wanted to please, but don't expect a BJ "I don't to that" and FS is not a option, even if she says "we can talk about it" in the comms.
Looks - 2-3.
Again, she is a very nice person, but.
Personality - 8.
Or maybe a 9. She is very nice, and sounds like her and her family have been through a lot.
Once I saw her I almost bailed, but went through with the session. She is a nice person and apartment safe, but I would not repeat.
-
09-07-21 12:46 #22430Senior Member

Posts: 72Clarkston
You have a link?
Originally Posted by Lionguy09
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 12:19 #22429Senior Member

Posts: 115Vicki
Is this the Vicki Lovelace that comes up on Google.
Originally Posted by Lifting620
[View Original Post]
https://massage-therapy-from-vicki-l...business.site/
-
09-07-21 11:32 #22428Senior Member

Posts: 1185There was a glowing review about the place a few months ago but when I went (and I think I saw Lila) it he HE and even getting the panties half down was an issue. Unless things have changed, it's not worth a repeat visit for me.
Originally Posted by SuperJason2
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 10:59 #22427Regular Member

Posts: 16Clarkston
Had a dream with 4 hands in Clarkston. Ton of teasing the whole way thru. Both in 40's. Both into it. 130 door fee and 80 on the tip. Slightly more than a standard HE. Will repeat.
-
09-07-21 10:54 #22426Regular Member

Posts: 16Star Moon
Astrology lesson in Wixom again today. Always a sure thing here and always safe but wish there was more on the menu. Any recommendations in the Wixom / Novi area would be greatly appreciated!
-
09-07-21 09:57 #22425Senior Member

Posts: 118I had some experience related questions. You can pm me if you want.
Originally Posted by YoungBuck7
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 09:55 #22424Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Unless he's on the team
Only LE managemftent and a couple of worker bees would know about "on the radar".
Originally Posted by StoneMaker
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 09:52 #22423Senior Member

Posts: 95Lisa and Bonita
Attn Lisa fans!
She is with Bonita all day today. Plenty of availability.
https://detroit.rubratings.com/140827
-
09-07-21 08:43 #22422Senior Member

Posts: 31Agreed
Saw her yesterday and it was absolutely worth every penny. She is very sweet and kind, the massage is very good as well. It's far superior to Jennifer in Westland. I hope more will be offered with repeat clients.
Originally Posted by BigBootyFan
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-21 07:19 #22421Senior Member

Posts: 427Re: Vicki Massage
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by YoungBuck7
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




