Thread: Space Cadets
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 2509
-
11-21-21 08:56 #1609Senior Member

Posts: 975Link
Can't get link to work, that would be required reading for me since she got me on a cash-and-dash a few years ago. Please repost link if possible.
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-21 05:16 #1608Senior Member

Posts: 758Look who it is Kayla
http://199.241.8.220/ImageView/ViewI...d=R0vix8BJIsWf+cvRYGh3 qg==&theKey=VUlLI7 NKltwKmOr6 pYvcVQ==&theIV=UGxDS2 V5 V1 NQbENLZXlXUw==&uid=999999999&isRedacted=L0 CgaePnnNuX5 dqHTng9 YA==.
Well our little ripoff girl got herself and boyfriend in trouble again.
I can not believe she still puts up adds on stg and can still sucker guys in with fake pictures under multiple post.
She is a legend.
-
11-20-21 12:16 #1607Banned Member

Posts: 661It doesn't have anything to do with Miami / ft Lauderdale. I have posted and been to Brevard several times before. If I don't have nothing to provide it don't mean you not going to share anything including her info to me. No offense.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-21 12:14 #1606Banned Member

Posts: 661No your statement is nonsense and unrealistic. A monger doesn't have to share anything meaning they're nothing wrong with asking a monger for a SW's digits if he doesn't have anything to share or review. Yes it's about posting reviews but not exactly sharing experiences meaning it's not about trade for trade. That's coming from you. Some of you people don't care to understand.
Originally Posted by NattyDread
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 22:20 #1605Senior Member

Posts: 217Wait. What?
Your first statement is utter nonsense. This site is ALL about posting reviews and sharing experiences. If we didn't have that then there wouldn't be anything to ask about would there? Willies point is about people coming on the board not contributing anything and doing nothing but asking. If a member doesn't want to share info with people that don't contribute, that's their prerogative.
Originally Posted by CueBall826
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 21:50 #1604Senior Member

Posts: 1943Good Providers
After looking at your posts, you're from Miami / Ft Lauderdale and we don't have the plethora of good providers like you city slickers do in our area! BTW, that's exactly what I was doing, providing information about one of the few that we have here in the wasteland of Brevard! No offense!
Originally Posted by CueBall826
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 21:01 #1603Banned Member

Posts: 661We don't have to have reviews and share our experiences, that's not what this site is about. It's about asking and giving info.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 17:33 #1602Banned Member

Posts: 551Could be any hotel
You'll notice that the cops didn't actually stay at the hotel. They only pretended to. They arrested her outside. But also note that she was arrested solely based on text messages that agreed to a sex act of only a blowjob for money. She never even met the person she was texting with. This is why I'm so careful in what I say in text messages and would never ever send a picture etc.
Originally Posted by feckless
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 15:25 #1601Senior Member

Posts: 545Thanks.
Note to self / ALL: "Stay the F**K away from Homewood Stes in Cape Canav".
F1.
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 11:45 #1600Senior Member

Posts: 758Got her again
Date: 11/19/2021.
Time: 3:17 AM.
http://199.241.8.220/ImageView/ViewI...AwHfvjj6YuVg==
$150 for a blojob she needs to be arrested.
-
11-09-21 17:11 #1599Banned Member

Posts: 551All Fiends
I just assume every provider is on drugs, because that's my experience. Some just hide it better than others (tut I understand that some guys like to maintain the illusion they're not). They'd all be swimming in cash otherwise, especially with the steady increase in rates. Even a poor provider is on a minimum 400 a day, and a decent one 600+. I spoke with one who told she made a minimum of 600 every day and 1200 on special occasions. And she was not attractive by any definition. It doesn't matter how much they make because they blow it all. I've personally known providers who had a string of clients every day, but still needed to borrow money to pay for the room the next day LOL.
Originally Posted by KittyLicker68
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 22:29 #1598Senior Member

Posts: 975Agree fully that (almost) all the girls we meet in this hobby have some chemical funding situation going on. Rarely do you meet one that it's just trying to make extra cash.
Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76
[View Original Post]
Only met one girl that was giving it up for cash strictly because she was a nympho and it was a huge turn on for her to have random sex and get paid for it Had a very respectable job as a GM at a higher end resort hotel. It was more about the sex than the money. She had replied to an advo I posted on Craigslist for NSA / P2 P. Hot little redhead. She went and got herself a ring on her finger and I never heard from her again, LOL.
-
11-05-21 20:47 #1597Senior Member

Posts: 353Charli
You don't really need to explain anything brother, I bet 99.9% of working girls in Brevard they do drugs.
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 13:45 #1596Senior Member

Posts: 515Charli UTR post
Guess my post blew up a bit, sorry about the radio silence. I posted something to the forum but I dunno if it didn't go through on mobile or if it got moderated, can't PM Ericson the thread moderator for it so thought I'd sideskirt and post in this thread where all the BS goes anyways.
So yah, I saw her hit the meth pipe right in front of me. I was offered a hit too, didn't take it because I was already doing something I prefer over crank. I wasn't judging and it didn't scare me. I have that effect on these girls or just the best timing ever, or maybe they need to get high to touch me fuck if I know or care. I've literally had them get out their kit and shoot up in front of me. Not a care in the world as long as the incalls safe, and I feel like they're just comfortable with me when they do it. All bueno in my book.
Now Charli is a fine girl (literally she's fine as fuck) and a great service. You'd be doing yourselves a disservice in my humble opinion not seeing her just because I sat down with her while she enjoyed a bowl of meth. I don't think she's out of control with it, she keeps her head on tight enough. Her appearance, hygiene, response and scheduling was on par with the 2 times I've seen her.
But yah I sent her hit that pipe and everyone reporting that she appears habit free is correct, she would appear so, but for those that need to know this stuff, there it is. The forum is for (except personally identifying) info, you do with it as you please.
-
11-01-21 22:14 #1595Banned Member

Posts: 1739Not surprised
Well looks like she's back visiting uncle again today.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





