High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Space Cadets

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 168 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 2509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1609

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    http://199.241.8.220/ImageView/ViewI...d=R0vix8BJIsWf+cvRYGh3 qg==&theKey=VUlLI7 NKltwKmOr6 pYvcVQ==&theIV=UGxDS2 V5 V1 NQbENLZXlXUw==&uid=999999999&isRedacted=L0 CgaePnnNuX5 dqHTng9 YA==.

    Well our little ripoff girl got herself and boyfriend in trouble again.

    I can not believe she still puts up adds on stg and can still sucker guys in with fake pictures under multiple post.

    She is a legend.
    Can't get link to work, that would be required reading for me since she got me on a cash-and-dash a few years ago. Please repost link if possible.

  2. #1608

    Look who it is Kayla

    http://199.241.8.220/ImageView/ViewI...d=R0vix8BJIsWf+cvRYGh3 qg==&theKey=VUlLI7 NKltwKmOr6 pYvcVQ==&theIV=UGxDS2 V5 V1 NQbENLZXlXUw==&uid=999999999&isRedacted=L0 CgaePnnNuX5 dqHTng9 YA==.

    Well our little ripoff girl got herself and boyfriend in trouble again.

    I can not believe she still puts up adds on stg and can still sucker guys in with fake pictures under multiple post.

    She is a legend.

  3. #1607
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    After looking at your posts, you're from Miami / Ft Lauderdale and we don't have the plethora of good providers like you city slickers do in our area! BTW, that's exactly what I was doing, providing information about one of the few that we have here in the wasteland of Brevard! No offense!
    It doesn't have anything to do with Miami / ft Lauderdale. I have posted and been to Brevard several times before. If I don't have nothing to provide it don't mean you not going to share anything including her info to me. No offense.

  4. #1606
    Quote Originally Posted by NattyDread  [View Original Post]
    Your first statement is utter nonsense. This site is ALL about posting reviews and sharing experiences. If we didn't have that then there wouldn't be anything to ask about would there? Willies point is about people coming on the board not contributing anything and doing nothing but asking. If a member doesn't want to share info with people that don't contribute, that's their prerogative.
    No your statement is nonsense and unrealistic. A monger doesn't have to share anything meaning they're nothing wrong with asking a monger for a SW's digits if he doesn't have anything to share or review. Yes it's about posting reviews but not exactly sharing experiences meaning it's not about trade for trade. That's coming from you. Some of you people don't care to understand.

  5. #1605

    Wait. What?

    Quote Originally Posted by CueBall826  [View Original Post]
    We don't have to have reviews and share our experiences, that's not what this site is about. It's about asking and giving info.
    Your first statement is utter nonsense. This site is ALL about posting reviews and sharing experiences. If we didn't have that then there wouldn't be anything to ask about would there? Willies point is about people coming on the board not contributing anything and doing nothing but asking. If a member doesn't want to share info with people that don't contribute, that's their prerogative.

  6. #1604

    Good Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by CueBall826  [View Original Post]
    We don't have to have reviews and share our experiences, that's not what this site is about. It's about asking and giving info.
    After looking at your posts, you're from Miami / Ft Lauderdale and we don't have the plethora of good providers like you city slickers do in our area! BTW, that's exactly what I was doing, providing information about one of the few that we have here in the wasteland of Brevard! No offense!

  7. #1603
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    So after reading about the various escapades of providers getting busted, poor communication, poor service, fake pictures and various other hazards in this hobby, it's nice to be able to spend an hour with a mature woman who understands the meaning of good service at a fair price and provides an absolutely unbelievable experience! Sure, I've known her for years and that helps, but with all the challenges of spending time with a beautiful woman who knows how to completely satisfy a man, she is one of the best. Our meeting tonight consisted of great DFK, passionate and warm, leading into some great DATY and 69, ending in some prolonged MISH. With her body it's easy to get this old man's juices flowing. We cuddled for awhile and rubbing my hands over those magnificent breasts and curves, I felt like a teenager again. Yes, she's got her own blog and these days her reviews should probably be in the UTR section, because that's what she really belongs. Julia tells me that she will be available one day a week, probably Fridays for in calls. That's because she's turned her life around, has a real job and really only interested in doing this part time. BTW, a one hour session is 200 Mario's and quite frankly I couldn't last much longer than that. She does prefer older Senior Forum Members and especially ones that she's seen before but will consider mongers who have posted at least a few reviews. You guys that keep sending me requests for her number with no reviews, good luck! You guys need to try and go out there and report on your experiences or at least share about ones that you have had in the past. I mean we all had to start somewhere, why should you guys be any different?
    We don't have to have reviews and share our experiences, that's not what this site is about. It's about asking and giving info.

  8. #1602

    Could be any hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by feckless  [View Original Post]
    Thanks.

    Note to self / ALL: "Stay the F**K away from Homewood Stes in Cape Canav".

    F1.
    You'll notice that the cops didn't actually stay at the hotel. They only pretended to. They arrested her outside. But also note that she was arrested solely based on text messages that agreed to a sex act of only a blowjob for money. She never even met the person she was texting with. This is why I'm so careful in what I say in text messages and would never ever send a picture etc.

  9. #1601
    Thanks.

    Note to self / ALL: "Stay the F**K away from Homewood Stes in Cape Canav".

    F1.

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    Date: 11/19/2021.

    Time: 3:17 AM.

    http://199.241.8.220/ImageView/ViewI...AwHfvjj6YuVg==

    $150 for a blojob she needs to be arrested.

  10. #1600

    Got her again

    Date: 11/19/2021.

    Time: 3:17 AM.

    http://199.241.8.220/ImageView/ViewI...AwHfvjj6YuVg==

    $150 for a blojob she needs to be arrested.

  11. #1599

    All Fiends

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Agree fully that (almost) all the girls we meet in this hobby have some chemical funding situation going on. Rarely do you meet one that it's just trying to make extra cash.

    Only met one girl that was giving it up for cash strictly because she was a nympho and it was a huge turn on for her to have random sex and get paid for it Had a very respectable job as a GM at a higher end resort hotel. It was more about the sex than the money. She had replied to an advo I posted on Craigslist for NSA / P2 P. Hot little redhead. She went and got herself a ring on her finger and I never heard from her again, LOL.
    I just assume every provider is on drugs, because that's my experience. Some just hide it better than others (tut I understand that some guys like to maintain the illusion they're not). They'd all be swimming in cash otherwise, especially with the steady increase in rates. Even a poor provider is on a minimum 400 a day, and a decent one 600+. I spoke with one who told she made a minimum of 600 every day and 1200 on special occasions. And she was not attractive by any definition. It doesn't matter how much they make because they blow it all. I've personally known providers who had a string of clients every day, but still needed to borrow money to pay for the room the next day LOL.

  12. #1598
    Quote Originally Posted by JdaLittleBir76  [View Original Post]
    You don't really need to explain anything brother, I bet 99.9% of working girls in Brevard they do drugs.
    Agree fully that (almost) all the girls we meet in this hobby have some chemical funding situation going on. Rarely do you meet one that it's just trying to make extra cash.

    Only met one girl that was giving it up for cash strictly because she was a nympho and it was a huge turn on for her to have random sex and get paid for it Had a very respectable job as a GM at a higher end resort hotel. It was more about the sex than the money. She had replied to an advo I posted on Craigslist for NSA / P2 P. Hot little redhead. She went and got herself a ring on her finger and I never heard from her again, LOL.

  13. #1597

    Charli

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    Guess my post blew up a bit, sorry about the radio silence. I posted something to the forum but I dunno if it didn't go through on mobile or if it got moderated, can't PM Ericson the thread moderator for it so thought I'd sideskirt and post in this thread where all the BS goes anyways.

    So yah, I saw her hit the meth pipe right in front of me. I was offered a hit too, didn't take it because I was already doing something I prefer over crank. I wasn't judging and it didn't scare me. I have that effect on these girls or just the best timing ever, or maybe they need to get high to touch me fuck if I know or care. I've literally had them get out their kit and shoot up in front of me. Not a care in the world as long as the incalls safe, and I feel like they're just comfortable with me when they do it. All bueno in my book.

    Now Charli is a fine girl (literally she's fine as fuck) and a great service. You'd be doing yourselves a disservice in my humble opinion not seeing her just because I sat down with her while she enjoyed a bowl of meth. I don't think she's out of control with it, she keeps her head on tight enough. Her appearance, hygiene, response and scheduling was on par with the 2 times I've seen her.

    But yah I sent her hit that pipe and everyone reporting that she appears habit free is correct, she would appear so, but for those that need to know this stuff, there it is. The forum is for (except personally identifying) info, you do with it as you please.
    You don't really need to explain anything brother, I bet 99.9% of working girls in Brevard they do drugs.

  14. #1596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Charli UTR post

    Guess my post blew up a bit, sorry about the radio silence. I posted something to the forum but I dunno if it didn't go through on mobile or if it got moderated, can't PM Ericson the thread moderator for it so thought I'd sideskirt and post in this thread where all the BS goes anyways.

    So yah, I saw her hit the meth pipe right in front of me. I was offered a hit too, didn't take it because I was already doing something I prefer over crank. I wasn't judging and it didn't scare me. I have that effect on these girls or just the best timing ever, or maybe they need to get high to touch me fuck if I know or care. I've literally had them get out their kit and shoot up in front of me. Not a care in the world as long as the incalls safe, and I feel like they're just comfortable with me when they do it. All bueno in my book.

    Now Charli is a fine girl (literally she's fine as fuck) and a great service. You'd be doing yourselves a disservice in my humble opinion not seeing her just because I sat down with her while she enjoyed a bowl of meth. I don't think she's out of control with it, she keeps her head on tight enough. Her appearance, hygiene, response and scheduling was on par with the 2 times I've seen her.

    But yah I sent her hit that pipe and everyone reporting that she appears habit free is correct, she would appear so, but for those that need to know this stuff, there it is. The forum is for (except personally identifying) info, you do with it as you please.

  15. #1595

    Not surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Just before today was 6 days ago.
    Well looks like she's back visiting uncle again today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape