Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 694 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 10406
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5171

    Marryjane97. GPS


  2. #5170
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I was having pretty routine morning visits with her, the poof gone and radio silence. I don't want to track her down as she has my number, I am just want to know she is alright, sweet girl.
    What was your damage? I'm interested, but her profile says not to come knocking for less than five bills. Her profile is active right now.

  3. #5169
    Star.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-65d176127c86

    This chick is a stripper somewhere. She's probably been discussed in the strip club thread. I tried a soft approach with her, but she just wanted to get down to business. I asked how much she wanted for a date and she told me to open. I told her $300 and she got salty and told me not to bother. I asked her to counter and haven't heard from her. Surprised how unprofessional she was given her night job.

    PNWtoPA.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-215d5cadc720

    This one wants more of a relationship where the SD helps her out with bills here and there and doesn't want a transactional approach. I tried to set up a meet and greet a few times, but she stopped responding. She works like three jobs and has no time. Decent conversation otherwise.

    Ever Sonri.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-ed27bf6b7402

    This one is kind of a weirdo. She agreed to $300 and I attempted to set up a meet and greet, but she stopped responding. I didn't continue pursuing because there's something just off about her situation. PM for details if you want.

    Golfergirl19.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...e-83e433560818

    Great chick, very cute, petite body, good conversation. Agreed to $300, but platonic dates only.

    MysticalCharmer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-3015842ef17b

    Requested $500, but will accept $300 with more frequent visits. I never pulled the trigger.

    KinkyPunk.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-5ad23e0de9f7

    Awesome chick in basically every way. Can be kind of awkward at first, but will loosen up after a few dates. I am in a monthly with her.

    MissChampagne.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-0cc63f14ec0d

    This chick has a husband, work, school, kids, blah blah, and never has time for anything.

    I'm meeting Marcy / mewerz next week. Will report back.

  4. #5168

    Pixiemeatttt

    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Not really my normal type of gal but kinda want to try it https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-1beb47e5fc87.
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Pixiemeatttt
    She has a different look in this new profile but she was discussed in the past on this board. If I remember correctly, the guys posting the information said 200 for a meet various hours, everything goes, DTF.
    Quote Originally Posted by RichyRich88  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple times. She's a boring fuck. Doesn't like kissing with tongue, doesn't like giving head, lays there, makes no sounds. Prefers doing doggie, probably so she doesn't have to look at you. She's more interested in women. She looks better in the pics were she's wearing heavy make up. She does have a nice body and can take a pounding, but if you want someone who will be interactive she's not your girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she just seemed really cheap but doesn't sound like my type in terms of fun.
    Greatly varying reviews. I am going to stay away from this one. Everything goes and DTF is one thing but if she does not like most things and does not (most probably) want to look at you while having sex. She is really not my type. No way.

  5. #5167

    Pixiemeatttt

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Pixiemeatttt
    She has a different look in this new profile but she was discussed in the past on this board. If I remember correctly, the guys posting the information said 200 for a meet various hours, everything goes, DTF.
    "Not this time. Not this fucking time.

    No!

    No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!

    No!!

    No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! No! Not this fucking time! No fucking way! No fucking way, no fucking way, no fucking way!"

    Don Logan has spoken.

  6. #5166
    Quote Originally Posted by RichyRich88  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple times. She's a boring fuck. Doesn't like kissing with tongue, doesn't like giving head, lays there, makes no sounds. Prefers doing doggie, probably so she doesn't have to look at you. She's more interested in women. She looks better in the pics were she's wearing heavy make up. She does have a nice body and can take a pounding, but if you want someone who will be interactive she's not your girl.
    Yeah she just seemed really cheap but doesn't sound like my type in terms of fun.

  7. #5165
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939

    A lot of you guys hit me up with questions

    About the ladies I posted, let me know if you connected or not. I will keep on sharing.

  8. #5164
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by RichyRich88  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a couple times. She's a boring fuck. Doesn't like kissing with tongue, doesn't like giving head, lays there, makes no sounds. Prefers doing doggie, probably so she doesn't have to look at you. She's more interested in women. She looks better in the pics were she's wearing heavy make up. She does have a nice body and can take a pounding, but if you want someone who will be interactive she's not your girl.
    She just chatted me up on SA as we were both on at the same time. She offered up250-300 ppm and wanted to know if I could meet today.

    I am not in town and she is not my type.

  9. #5163
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Pixiemeatttt
    She has a different look in this new profile but she was discussed in the past on this board. If I remember correctly, the guys posting the information said 200 for a meet various hours, everything goes, DTF.
    Seen her a couple times. She's a boring fuck. Doesn't like kissing with tongue, doesn't like giving head, lays there, makes no sounds. Prefers doing doggie, probably so she doesn't have to look at you. She's more interested in women. She looks better in the pics were she's wearing heavy make up. She does have a nice body and can take a pounding, but if you want someone who will be interactive she's not your girl.

  10. #5162

    Pixiemeatttt

    Pixiemeatttt
    She has a different look in this new profile but she was discussed in the past on this board. If I remember correctly, the guys posting the information said 200 for a meet various hours, everything goes, DTF.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Not really my normal type of gal but kinda want to try it https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-1beb47e5fc87.

  11. #5161
    Quote Originally Posted by BoBroBgobs  [View Original Post]
    Texted with her a while ago and asked for verification pictures before meeting. She looked very masculine in those and I'm not at all into masculine features in women. So just ended it there. Otherwise, she sounded open to anything.
    Dang did she? I'm not really into that. Got dsiatracted with the alt look maybe. Will reevaluate.

  12. #5160
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Not really my normal type of gal but kinda want to try it https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-1beb47e5fc87.
    Texted with her a while ago and asked for verification pictures before meeting. She looked very masculine in those and I'm not at all into masculine features in women. So just ended it there. Otherwise, she sounded open to anything.

  13. #5159
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for sharing but may I ask what the definition of "fun" is? Thanks again!
    I mean fun. She's a cool girl, High drive for sex, etc.

  14. #5158

    Any intel

    Any intel on this one? Not really my normal type of gal but kinda want to try it https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-1beb47e5fc87.

  15. #5157
    Thank you for sharing but may I ask what the definition of "fun" is? Thanks again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    I used to bang her a while back and yes a fun girl!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape