Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 10406
-
11-18-21 19:21 #5156Senior Member

Posts: 2939Really good head game.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 18:38 #5155Senior Member

Posts: 181I used to bang her a while back and yes a fun girl!
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 12:44 #5154Senior Member

Posts: 2939Bree
Fun girl, lacking in the up tops if that is your thing, but fun in the sack and DTF no meet and greet date needed, for me at least.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...d-ffa5cccd5d78
-
11-17-21 19:38 #5153Senior Member

Posts: 461What was the allowance for a multi hour meeting? Mind sharing if all was BB? Thanks!
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 14:01 #5152Senior Member

Posts: 144Kalee
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/kayleebabee
She is open to a lot more than cuddling, just be tactful about it.
$$$ for everything.
-
11-17-21 11:19 #5151Senior Member

Posts: 68Clearing browser history won't really do much. You might try going into your browser settings and clearing your cached files, and all the cookies for that site.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 01:39 #5150Senior Member

Posts: 472I guess I will try again, maybe they had some tech issue.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
I used to clear my browser history every day and never had that issue.
-
11-15-21 21:47 #5149Senior Member

Posts: 2939Key and her new boobs!
Fun girl in the sack, a bit exhausting at dinner, but worth the experience.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-8246353e1696
-
11-15-21 21:46 #5148Senior Member

Posts: 2939She came to me while I was in Southcenter, so don't know.
Originally Posted by Smuma6
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 18:51 #5147Senior Member

Posts: 49Is she really in Renton?
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 17:37 #5146Senior Member

Posts: 2939Anyone know what happened to dawn?
I was having pretty routine morning visits with her, the poof gone and radio silence. I don't want to track her down as she has my number, I am just want to know she is alright, sweet girl.
Originally Posted by HolderSpace
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 17:31 #5145Senior Member

Posts: 2939Miki fun MILF / Gilf,
Definitely a rocking bod! Pics are a bit outdated, but she is super fun in the sack and a super soaker. I mean like have to beds in the room if you are staying the night. I only did morning visits with this sprikler, let the room cleaners deal with the puddles LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-042d20003f2d
-
11-15-21 17:29 #5144Senior Member

Posts: 2939Maya
Fun big boobed, Latin mama, always done to run and jump in my bed, when, I call. Good back up for when other plans fail.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-12db962b4497
-
11-15-21 17:21 #5143Senior Member

Posts: 2939Bri baby
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-5a300aae7941
Will do 3 per, had a date not my cup of tea, but a very nice lady. Also a sub, I mean real, sub. Just talk to her about it, if it is your thing.
-
11-15-21 17:19 #5142Senior Member

Posts: 2939Ty mart
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-493e6ed06344
400 per safety girl.











Reply With Quote





