Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 13007
-
11-19-21 12:20 #7082Senior Member

Posts: 32Kim Long Beach Rubratings
Never been with her. But. She used to share the exact same ad with her roommate, they both go by Kim. Her roommate gives a basic (untrained) massage with a H. E.
And promises of more next time, next time wasn't any better. I asked about her roommate, the one pictured and she said she does FS. Never tried her tho. They operate out of a house in Long Beach.
-
11-19-21 08:22 #7081Senior Member

Posts: 61Damn, that's a bummer. Tough to find good independent FBSM in this town I guess.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 00:53 #7080Regular Member

Posts: 4Smile Massage
Just to follow up, I saw Anna at Smile Massage yesterday. Covid vaccination shown to the guy at the front, and then to the room. Anna came in while I was still getting undressed, sized me up, and asked me what I wanted. Right to work with the BBBJ and clean up and out the door with 100 tip. A little rushed, but couldn't feel too bad about it.
Originally Posted by HexenDuction
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-21 00:38 #7079Regular Member

Posts: 4Thanks, I kinda realized that shortly after I posted. Found another ad with same phone number and name but pictures of other women. Oh well. Cheers.
Originally Posted by Eponymously
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 21:32 #7078Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Pay that Myan
All of those ads are Russian outfit types. The sad part is that the girls are actually sometimes attractive, but it is a rushed experience and I remember one time the girl looked like a potato bug.
Originally Posted by LAPartner
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 16:05 #7077Regular Member

Posts: 19Chiro Care
There used to be a someone working at Chiro Care (when it was still on Sepulveda) that went by the name Friday. Korean lady, maybe late 40's, would work on Fridays / Sat. Does anyone know if she still works anywhere?
-
11-18-21 13:00 #7076Senior Member

Posts: 61Bluffside
Anyone know anything about these 2?
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/247314
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/174816
They both advertise bluffside dr in Studio City, but a google search of the numbers comes up with a bunch of pics of different providers.
-
11-18-21 11:17 #7075Banned Member

Posts: 87Pretty sure I tried her maybe late 2019.
Very good.
Originally Posted by Tk2152
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-21 04:05 #7074Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone have info?
Has anyone seen her? I like her pics, can't tell if they're real tho.
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/247199
-
11-17-21 18:22 #7073Senior Member

Posts: 243This is not a real ad. It's a catfish at best.
Originally Posted by Tk2152
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 15:13 #7072Senior Member

Posts: 701Bb
Has anyone bb anyone from chirocare in culver city?
-
11-17-21 13:06 #7071Senior Member

Posts: 402Youtube may keep money from it but they stopping money channels get for a lot of reasons. Would be surprised if they allowing the channels to keep their end of the money.
There have been a lot more channels showing videos so maybe they are allowing the content uploaders to earn money.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 12:49 #7070Regular Member

Posts: 4Luoluo LA
Anyone tried Luoluo? https://losangeles.rubratings.com/220605.
-
11-17-21 12:28 #7069Senior Member

Posts: 111Dtla
Looking for Thai AMPs, there was one when I worked in DTLA on Virgil Silver Lake Spa, always had some nice younger girls, you just needed to tell them No Ladyboy and you were good.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 00:16 #7068Senior Member

Posts: 701Any reviews for 8155 anyone.









Reply With Quote





