Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 397 of 866 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 447 497 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,955 of 12985
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7045
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakdadn  [View Original Post]
    No, no lineup or Latinas.

    I took what I got, and was perfectly happy with her. Believe her name was Cindy.
    I got a lineup. They always have a Korean and Latina masseuse. Quality is below par, compared to Zen or Eco.

  2. #7044

    Goldfinger

    Longtime lurker and new to L. A. And find myself located about 2 miles from Goldfinger which I have seen well reviewed here. Just out of curiosity do most 1 hr sessions run the full time or do they stop after the pop?. Also I've seen many reviews of Angela, how are the others? Is BBBJ an option?.

  3. #7043

    Day Spa

    No, no lineup or Latinas.

    I took what I got, and was perfectly happy with her. Believe her name was Cindy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Did they provide line up? Did you see the latinas?

  4. #7042
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakdadn  [View Original Post]
    I took one for the team on a whim Saturday. Had a great time CBJ, cs, Mish with a doggie finish. 1/2 hr. = . 6 + $. 2 would repeat. Slightly older 35-40 Korean woman. 2 thumbs up.

    6 + $. 2

    .
    Did they provide line up? Did you see the latinas?

  5. #7041

    RR -Day Spa

    I took one for the team on a whim Saturday. Had a great time CBJ, cs, Mish with a doggie finish. 1/2 hr. = . 6 + $. 2 would repeat. Slightly older 35-40 Korean woman. 2 thumbs up.

    6 + $. 2

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone wants to take one for the team or has? LOL.

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/196514
    .

  6. #7040

    Take one for the team. Day Spa

    Went to Day Spa after seeing the same ad on RR. Wasn't sure of what to expect. 1/2 hr sesh only. Got Cindy, Korean, a tad older, cute in her own way, natural B's. Started slow, I was a newbie there. Half hearted massage of course and flip, CBJ, great technique never felt her rolling the wrapper on with her mouth decent head game, cg, mish with a doggie finish. Pleasantly surprised, well worth the stop. Will return. $. 4, don't recall door. 5 or. 6.

  7. #7039
    Anyone wants to take one for the team or has? LOL.

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/196514

  8. #7038

    First time to LA

    Gents. Hate to play the newbie card, but it's my first time to LA next month (I am from Sydney). Was looking for recommendations for trusted escort agencies I can use while I am there. I will be staying in downtown LA or West Hollywood. Recommendations welcome. Thank you.

  9. #7037

    Ocean Massage. Are. P. V.

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    Any BBBJ or BBFS to be had?
    Nope, but you can DATY. Kinda funny. Ok for them right?

    YMMV. Monday's have Anne. Older but a gamer. No BB.

  10. #7036

    Office

    Quote Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin  [View Original Post]
    What house does your ATF work out of? WLA / MW / KTOWN?
    Office WLA.

  11. #7035

    Anyone?

    Has anyone gone here yet?

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/206992

  12. #7034
    So just curious. Would anyonr bb mary from chens? I've thought about it. But not too sure.

  13. #7033
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mongers one of my ATFs is out of town right now. She texted me to say LA is getting hit by POPO. The undercover kind. Anyone hear this?
    What house does your ATF work out of? WLA / MW / KTOWN?

  14. #7032

    Stings?

    Hey Mongers one of my ATFs is out of town right now. She texted me to say LA is getting hit by POPO. The undercover kind. Anyone hear this?

  15. #7031
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Fat ass

    Quote Originally Posted by LAguy28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to this sacred site in MDR since it reopened? The talent is better than before but before it was god awful.
    It seems to be the same management and the fat gal at the front desk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape