Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 5802
-
11-24-21 21:18 #3747Senior Member

Posts: 172Of course that is corey bella. Look at her tattoos, theh don't lie.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-21 17:10 #3746Senior Member

Posts: 109You are Coreys hype man. I would give her a try but not at nearly $500 for an hour, more like her old rates of $200.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-21 09:28 #3745Senior Member

Posts: 1223UTR brunette
Sorry wrong guess, that is not Corey. This hot chick is a true UTR, never been tagged here or HX as a BBFS provider, probably why she has not been excommed yet. The minute I reveal who she is, you can kiss her profile bye bye, and I ain't about to lose one of the prettiest and tightest young brunette pussy available for raw creampie action LOL.
Originally Posted by LPAutomotive
[View Original Post]
CoreyBella is about as farthest from UTR as can be. She's been reviewed here for many years LOL. Speaking of Corey, I fucked her again in Anaheim last week. She is still in town in the LAX area for a few days before T-giving then will fly back home. Some pics from our date last week.
-
11-23-21 07:46 #3744Regular Member

Posts: 3I Texted at 9:55 PM, 10:02 PM, 11:48 PM
In case anyone was wondering I sent a Private Message at 6:48 pm.
Originally Posted by ProbablyWill
[View Original Post]
I received a PM message back at 7:13 pm and received a phone number to text and was told it would start after 9 PM.
I was told she could voice verify. That did not happen.
I was told pics would be sent to verify. That did not happen.
I was told a room number would be given. That did not happen.
I Texted at 9:55 pm, 10:02 pm, 11:48 pm. I went to bed. (SMH).
"Once in a blue moon" LOL!
"Having so much trouble finding someone" ROFL!
-
11-22-21 12:11 #3743Senior Member

Posts: 423Look alike?
Was messaging this girl and mentioned opened to bb after 1st visit and test. Is this the same girl? Looks similar except this girl was hosting in LA and $200/ hr sounded tgtbt.
Originally Posted by ProbablyWill
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/images/ph...-522877448.jpg
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Snowwhitebunny42
-
11-22-21 06:36 #3742Senior Member

Posts: 42HOT 20 yo BBW waiting at the Buena Park Days Inn for ANYONE's Seed.
This doesn't happen every day guys. It's a once in a blue moon thing, but I can't believe I am having so much trouble finding someone to bareback breed a very HOT 20 yo BBW, even at this hour. She is legal and I have her I'd. Head to the B e a c h Bulevard Days in, in Buena Park and PM me for pics and her room number on the way. Bring a friend. Bring two. She will be waiting on her knees at the door. The only rule is, the cum goes in the pussy. And No ass eating, foot, bathroom stuff. Only until early morning, around 6 am. Go get her. It's a kink, not a business and she is my sub. But please do pay her something so that she knows that she is a *****. It should not be much, tho. Anything between 1 and 45 roses.
100% real. If you have done this as long as I have you learn that at some point, a thing that is too good to be true. . . Actually isn't.
-
11-17-21 14:12 #3741Senior Member

Posts: 203I used to see Pixie all the time until one time she gave me the "your time is almost up" line when it was nowhere near. Never saw her again after that. Saw RubyWolfe back in September and OMG, she was the best yougins I ever had. Also SabrinaValentine was pretty awesome.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 20:31 #3740Regular Member

Posts: 8Hmmm let me guess
Looks like Coreybella.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 01:57 #3739Regular Member

Posts: 9Pictures mean everything
She has the first face pic = good.
Originally Posted by OrgeToriX
[View Original Post]
Then she is hiding her face in the mirror selfie = hiding something.
Then she is showing her back side = hiding something.
Then she is photographed in the back seat = b*h follows ten paces behind her pimp.
-
11-13-21 22:54 #3738Banned Member

Posts: 689Re: Gissycruz21 (New account is now exclusivemiya)
Her manager / booker created another account. Both are still active and a couple days apart when she last posted on original handle.
Originally Posted by OrgeToriX
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/exclusivemiya
-
11-13-21 17:43 #3737Banned Member

Posts: 69Heartbroken
LOL Athena said Indigo would be coming back around the holidays, said she's working at a brothel in Nevada. I plan on seeing her and if anything good pops up. They don't look through peepholes, it's always "My door is open just close softly behind you when you come in" texts. In hindsight I should've just used a backup to see Athena instead of posting she let me rawdog her to see what's up.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
Colette is the worst, she was too big for my taste. I couldn't stay hard enough to fuck her so I just tittyfucked her and filled her mouth. Collette is the one that gets the rooms, according to Athena.
If her booker tries anything I will post a link to a video of Athena. I'm not white knighting for her, I just get nothing out of posting pics. If you want to, go ahead. I'd like to see how your time went with her. Post pics of her awesome blowjob skills. I doubt anyone here wants to see BBFS pics of her anyways.
-
11-13-21 11:15 #3736Senior Member

Posts: 1223Baby-Flower crew
Who else could you possibly want to see in that crew? I already banged Destiny, Pixie, Evie, Alex, Jasmine, and Collette. Do they have some fresh meat I don't know about?
Originally Posted by Operational
[View Original Post]
Or maybe you want to spray your hot cum all over Collette's massive titties again LOL!
Why are you still white knighting for Athena? Don't fall in love with a pro bro. I can guarantee she ain't in love with you. Besides, you are blacklisted by Donovan. Even if you use one of your other Hx shill accounts to book her, don't you think Athena will recognize you when she looks in the peephole?
Originally Posted by Operational
[View Original Post]
Post her BBFS pics already!
-
11-13-21 08:14 #3735Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!
-
11-12-21 17:51 #3734Banned Member

Posts: 69Of course they film, maybe not every time but I have a conversation where she admitted to recording some guy that tried to book her. Which made me wonder, she told me she knew it was me coming the last time we met, that her booker let her know, so maybe she did record our conversation. Which is odd because she was asking to see videos of another girl in the group and openly talking about her booker. Other than that, still no clue why I was blocked. Now I have to go through hoops to see the other ones LOL.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
I'm not posting Athena on here. I can't do her like that. I gain nothing from it and it's just her booker I have a problem with. I lost my favorite "BBFS" contact so obviously I'm pissed the fuck off about it.
-
11-12-21 14:55 #3733Senior Member

Posts: 80Holy Shit she's smoking hot. If you PM her info I'd happily trade Intel on any of my creampie hunnies. Not that it's impressive like yours. But anything I can help to the cause, I'd provide.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





