Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #3733
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Always be in the OC. You are absolutely 100% correct. Sure, you may also find some postings near the LAX area, or perhaps even in the IE once in a blue moon, but the hottest chicks will always be within a certain radius of Disneyland or JWA. Always.

    For example, I just barebacked this super cute brunette in Anaheim last month. She's been reviewed here and on Hx but never once tagged as BBFS, so I will keep her identity hidden for now. Don't want the holier than thou old hags Like GinaGalaxy and her WK simps to excomm her or destroy her network. Too many anti-BBFS crusaders inside the private clubs.
    Holy Shit she's smoking hot. If you PM her info I'd happily trade Intel on any of my creampie hunnies. Not that it's impressive like yours. But anything I can help to the cause, I'd provide.

  2. #3732
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Always be in the OC. You are absolutely 100% correct. Sure, you may also find some postings near the LAX area, or perhaps even in the IE once in a blue moon, but the hottest chicks will always be within a certain radius of Disneyland or JWA. Always.

    For example, I just barebacked this super cute brunette in Anaheim last month. She's been reviewed here and on Hx but never once tagged as BBFS, so I will keep her identity hidden for now. Don't want the holier than thou old hags Like GinaGalaxy and her WK simps to excomm her or destroy her network. Too many anti-BBFS crusaders inside the private clubs.
    Man, she looks pretty. Nevermind the extra service, but I'd just like to see her for a regular session.

  3. #3731

    Clues or hints?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Always be in the OC. You are absolutely 100% correct. Sure, you may also find some postings near the LAX area, or perhaps even in the IE once in a blue moon, but the hottest chicks will always be within a certain radius of Disneyland or JWA. Always.

    For example, I just barebacked this super cute brunette in Anaheim last month. She's been reviewed here and on Hx but never once tagged as BBFS, so I will keep her identity hidden for now. Don't want the holier than thou old hags Like GinaGalaxy and her WK simps to excomm her or destroy her network. Too many anti-BBFS crusaders inside the private clubs.
    Any more hints or clues about her you would like to provide help us find here reviewed here? Any bits of help would be appreciated.

  4. #3730
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    Hottest HX chicks will

    Quote Originally Posted by Awergin1  [View Original Post]
    I see a few cute girls but they're all in the frickin OC man. I don't want to drive out there from the valley unless I already have business there.
    Always be in the OC. You are absolutely 100% correct. Sure, you may also find some postings near the LAX area, or perhaps even in the IE once in a blue moon, but the hottest chicks will always be within a certain radius of Disneyland or JWA. Always.

    For example, I just barebacked this super cute brunette in Anaheim last month. She's been reviewed here and on Hx but never once tagged as BBFS, so I will keep her identity hidden for now. Don't want the holier than thou old hags Like GinaGalaxy and her WK simps to excomm her or destroy her network. Too many anti-BBFS crusaders inside the private clubs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 22yo Brunette bbfs Anaheim OCT 2021 (2).jpg‎   22yo Brunette bbfs Anaheim OCT 2021 (1).jpg‎   22yo Brunette bbfs Anaheim OCT 2021 (4).jpg‎  

  5. #3729
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Sorry my friend but maybe a small heart tat on your ankle is removable. GorgeousJadee turned herself into a SuicideGirl. That stuff is permanent. Even industrial lasers can't remove that much ink. She did that crap at age 18. I don't know how anyone can look at that much ink for the next 70 years in a mirror and not regret it.

    Just masturbate to them glory days when her perfect body was as clean and pristine as fresh fallen snow on a mountain top.
    Always will miss those days of that first pic, post more?

  6. #3728

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamFire  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen but seems to hint on hx.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Gissycruz21
    I'd avoid her. I saw her and she didn't honor the menu at all. Quoted me 300/ hr w- MSOG video and Greek included. Tried to kick me out after one pop and didn't want face in video. Had another girl in the room hiding in the bathroom. She's a nice girl but until she gets her shit straight it's not worth it.

  7. #3727

    Deets

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    I saw that thick white girl one time but didn't know her name because I wasn't interested in her. I was too busy banging all the slim beauties in the group. London, Paris, the redhead Ellie, and the Greek Freak Liah.

    Liah was something else. Also barely weighs 100 lbs, and did not allow me to fuck her pussy. Anal only. First time I did it she was screaming so loud and clutching the bed sheets real tight and kept saying harder. Harder. I went on my Superman mode as you can see in the pics and just pounded on her starfish like SWAT using a battering ram to break down the front door of a crack house in DTLA ha ha ha. She got so quiet, buried her head on the bed, and her legs started shaking like an earthquake. That pic of her covering her pussy pretty much says it all. Saving it for her man only so off limits LOL.

    But the Greek Islands are open to all tourists!
    Can you share ad or contact?!

  8. #3726

    Looking to trade

    White semi petite not bbw and not tiny petite more normal woman range but still skinny side smoke show 420 white girl that s semi into the bdsm lifestyle and sees guys for fetish and sex at times and has an on and off boyfriend and girlfriend. Met her once and nice lady but didn't connect well enough for my interests etc. Bareback is an option depending on cost and vibe. Willing to trade contact information as I have let her know but what happens is between you all. Pm and go from there. I know last I spoke with her she stays in the oc areas and sometimes San dimas etc. No games and looking for more fit bbws or curvy thick and bb ladies. No games. Pm. Rarely on here.

  9. #3725

    Gissycruz21 No BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamFire  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen but seems to hint on hx.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Gissycruz21
    Doesn't offer BBFS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211107-144531_TextNow.jpg‎  

  10. #3724

    Gissy

    Haven't seen but seems to hint on hx.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Gissycruz21

  11. #3723
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    GorgeousJadee.

    Quote Originally Posted by NitroHX  [View Original Post]
    That is just Godly! Now I have a renewed vigor to find the next GJadee so I can film hah.

    Speaking of jade, can we all pitch it to get her tattoos removed and beg her to come back!
    Sorry my friend but maybe a small heart tat on your ankle is removable. GorgeousJadee turned herself into a SuicideGirl. That stuff is permanent. Even industrial lasers can't remove that much ink. She did that crap at age 18. I don't know how anyone can look at that much ink for the next 70 years in a mirror and not regret it.

    Just masturbate to them glory days when her perfect body was as clean and pristine as fresh fallen snow on a mountain top.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GorgeousJadee 18yo bbfs no tats (5).jpg‎   GorgeousJadee 18yo bbfs no tats (6).jpg‎   GorgeousJadee 18yo bbfs no tats (4).jpg‎  

  12. #3722
    That is just Godly! Now I have a renewed vigor to find the next GJadee so I can film hah.

    Speaking of jade, can we all pitch it to get her tattoos removed and beg her to come back!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    I paid the 1 hour donation with 20's but I always carry 3 Bens for upgrades you never know. I flashed $200 for BBFS and video and she grabbed the money so fast LOL. I imagine Jaydee made an extra two hundred bucks that night and manager had no idea.

    Tell you what. I maximized my session and squeezed every precious ounce of pleasure from that drop dead gorgeous girl. She can suck dick like a porn star. We were DFK non stop. She sat on my face, I tea bagged her, and she was giggling during DATO and 69. You are spot on about her love box. So tight and so wet. No mortal can last more than a few minutes fucking raw especially during mish and CG while staring at that movie star face. Doggie was no better because her ass is out of this world.

    Best part? I got it all for one glorious hour of video, and this was before she had any tats. When a girl gives you a small window of opportunity don't cheap out, especially a chick who looks like that. Run away with it. Thinking they will stick around or the same stroke of luck will hit you twice like lightning is just foolish. I bet you realized your buyer's remorse as soon as you left her room..

  13. #3721
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by Operational  [View Original Post]
    All because I tried telling Athena she was better off on PD or being independent on Hx. I never asked or implied anything about me booking for her. She either told her booker about it or I was recorded. It's one of those two. She doesn't come off as someone that would do that to me. If Athena wasn't so fucking stupid she would have realized I was just trying to help her out.
    Thank you. You provided confirmation for something I have been quietly investigating. Not that it matters because I already initiated basic mitigation strategies a while back. I may need to make my next phase operational.

    Quote Originally Posted by Operational  [View Original Post]
    Serena is the GOAT "BBFS" girl, Athena is the GOAT for "BBFS" on video. I sent a close up of me rawdogging Athena plus some other stuff. Again, I'd never post her on here it's not her fault her booker is an asshole, but I'd post a video of her talking about her booker if I need to, no doubt. I messaged someone in their group and it went through, but they removed my rating from her LOL So they have me locked in. If another is removed that video goes up. I'm blocked, I'll move on and stay away as long as they do.
    I have never had the pleasure of meeting Serenababy. If you truly raw dogged that European hottie, hats off in respect. Your mistake in my opinion is that you got too close and allowed this group to gather as much info about you as you do about them. I would never let them have that much power over me.

    You and I are now playing this wait-and-see game on who posts intimate pictures of Athena first. You or me. If you want first dibs, I bow to you and let you have the bragging rights.

  14. #3720

    The GOAT years

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    Who's your baby-flower crew GOAT? I can think of about a dozen girls during my time that have posted under that group.

    Did you send a bareback picture of Indigo or Athena?
    2016-2020. That was weirdly edited out. Serena is the GOAT "BBFS" girl, Athena is the GOAT for "BBFS" on video. I sent a close up of me rawdogging Athena plus some other stuff. Again, I'd never post her on here it's not her fault her booker is an asshole, but I'd post a video of her talking about her booker if I need to, no doubt. I messaged someone in their group and it went through, but they removed my rating from her LOL So they have me locked in. If another is removed that video goes up. I'm blocked, I'll move on and stay away as long as they do.

    All because I tried telling Athena she was better off on PD or being independent on Hx. I never asked or implied anything about me booking for her. She either told her booker about it or I was recorded. It's one of those two. She doesn't come off as someone that would do that to me. If Athena wasn't so fucking stupid she would have realized I was just trying to help her out.

  15. #3719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223
    Quote Originally Posted by Operational  [View Original Post]
    I'm not worried about anything, I just have nothing personal against Athena. I always had a good time with her, planned on seeing her even more frequently too. I have no reason to post any pics / videos of what we did. She was too nice for me to do that. Maybe her booker is going to beat her ass or something. I just posted her allowing me to "BBFS" her here because I am blocked from sending pms and didn't get a text back last Friday. I posted it out of spite tbh since I can't see her anymore and she was adamant about me not posting it. When I last saw her in LAX a few weeks ago she jokingly said she'd "come after me" if I posted anything about it.

    5 girls going all the way back to the GOAT. I could give a fuck less about barebacking the SJWs.

    When I use my backup account to see IndigoMelody when she comes back from Nevada and she says she can't see me or anything like that, than I'll post some stuff. I just sent a rawdog POV pic to her booker today too LOL dumb asshole.
    Who's your baby-flower crew GOAT? I can think of about a dozen girls during my time that have posted under that group.

    Did you send a bareback picture of Indigo or Athena?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape