Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 5803
-
11-12-21 14:55 #3733Senior Member

Posts: 80Holy Shit she's smoking hot. If you PM her info I'd happily trade Intel on any of my creampie hunnies. Not that it's impressive like yours. But anything I can help to the cause, I'd provide.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 16:40 #3732Senior Member

Posts: 320Man, she looks pretty. Nevermind the extra service, but I'd just like to see her for a regular session.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 12:06 #3731Senior Member

Posts: 65Clues or hints?
Any more hints or clues about her you would like to provide help us find here reviewed here? Any bits of help would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 09:19 #3730Senior Member

Posts: 1223Hottest HX chicks will
Always be in the OC. You are absolutely 100% correct. Sure, you may also find some postings near the LAX area, or perhaps even in the IE once in a blue moon, but the hottest chicks will always be within a certain radius of Disneyland or JWA. Always.
Originally Posted by Awergin1
[View Original Post]
For example, I just barebacked this super cute brunette in Anaheim last month. She's been reviewed here and on Hx but never once tagged as BBFS, so I will keep her identity hidden for now. Don't want the holier than thou old hags Like GinaGalaxy and her WK simps to excomm her or destroy her network. Too many anti-BBFS crusaders inside the private clubs.
-
11-10-21 11:33 #3729Regular Member

Posts: 16Always will miss those days of that first pic, post more?
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 17:14 #3728Banned Member

Posts: 26Avoid
I'd avoid her. I saw her and she didn't honor the menu at all. Quoted me 300/ hr w- MSOG video and Greek included. Tried to kick me out after one pop and didn't want face in video. Had another girl in the room hiding in the bathroom. She's a nice girl but until she gets her shit straight it's not worth it.
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 16:19 #3727Senior Member

Posts: 25Deets
Can you share ad or contact?!
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 06:40 #3726Senior Member

Posts: 387Looking to trade
White semi petite not bbw and not tiny petite more normal woman range but still skinny side smoke show 420 white girl that s semi into the bdsm lifestyle and sees guys for fetish and sex at times and has an on and off boyfriend and girlfriend. Met her once and nice lady but didn't connect well enough for my interests etc. Bareback is an option depending on cost and vibe. Willing to trade contact information as I have let her know but what happens is between you all. Pm and go from there. I know last I spoke with her she stays in the oc areas and sometimes San dimas etc. No games and looking for more fit bbws or curvy thick and bb ladies. No games. Pm. Rarely on here.
-
11-07-21 17:49 #3725Banned Member

Posts: 689Gissycruz21 No BBFS
Doesn't offer BBFS.
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 16:38 #3724Senior Member

Posts: 423Gissy
Haven't seen but seems to hint on hx.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Gissycruz21
-
11-07-21 08:57 #3723Senior Member

Posts: 1223GorgeousJadee.
Sorry my friend but maybe a small heart tat on your ankle is removable. GorgeousJadee turned herself into a SuicideGirl. That stuff is permanent. Even industrial lasers can't remove that much ink. She did that crap at age 18. I don't know how anyone can look at that much ink for the next 70 years in a mirror and not regret it.
Originally Posted by NitroHX
[View Original Post]
Just masturbate to them glory days when her perfect body was as clean and pristine as fresh fallen snow on a mountain top.
-
11-06-21 12:12 #3722Senior Member

Posts: 43That is just Godly! Now I have a renewed vigor to find the next GJadee so I can film hah.
Speaking of jade, can we all pitch it to get her tattoos removed and beg her to come back!
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 08:58 #3721Senior Member

Posts: 1223Thank you. You provided confirmation for something I have been quietly investigating. Not that it matters because I already initiated basic mitigation strategies a while back. I may need to make my next phase operational.
Originally Posted by Operational
[View Original Post]
I have never had the pleasure of meeting Serenababy. If you truly raw dogged that European hottie, hats off in respect. Your mistake in my opinion is that you got too close and allowed this group to gather as much info about you as you do about them. I would never let them have that much power over me.
Originally Posted by Operational
[View Original Post]
You and I are now playing this wait-and-see game on who posts intimate pictures of Athena first. You or me. If you want first dibs, I bow to you and let you have the bragging rights.
-
11-05-21 22:49 #3720Banned Member

Posts: 69The GOAT years
2016-2020. That was weirdly edited out. Serena is the GOAT "BBFS" girl, Athena is the GOAT for "BBFS" on video. I sent a close up of me rawdogging Athena plus some other stuff. Again, I'd never post her on here it's not her fault her booker is an asshole, but I'd post a video of her talking about her booker if I need to, no doubt. I messaged someone in their group and it went through, but they removed my rating from her LOL So they have me locked in. If another is removed that video goes up. I'm blocked, I'll move on and stay away as long as they do.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
All because I tried telling Athena she was better off on PD or being independent on Hx. I never asked or implied anything about me booking for her. She either told her booker about it or I was recorded. It's one of those two. She doesn't come off as someone that would do that to me. If Athena wasn't so fucking stupid she would have realized I was just trying to help her out.
-
11-05-21 20:54 #3719Senior Member

Posts: 1223Who's your baby-flower crew GOAT? I can think of about a dozen girls during my time that have posted under that group.
Originally Posted by Operational
[View Original Post]
Did you send a bareback picture of Indigo or Athena?










Reply With Quote






