Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 25015
-
11-17-21 18:20 #15160Senior Member

Posts: 40MongerBob is exactly right about Mandy. She doesn't kiss and do DATY and is clear about that. She also doesn't like her nipples sucked, but that is fine since everything else is amazing. She takes time and enjoys giving the best BBBJ. One time she even used her little shaver to trim my dick and said "we'll both enjoy this more". My last time her asking price is what is listed on Monkeyshit. What I got was a deep throat BBBJ nice and slow with dirty talk, then switched to some sweet doggy on her couch. She has a mirror on the end and was moaning and talking dirty (oh and she doesn't like her hair pulled either during doggy). I did that till I was ready, pulled out, took off the raincoat and shot a load on her face. If that's not work the asking price for a full hh I don't know what is. Keep in mind I haven't seen her since Covid but I am confident it would be the same now. Writing this makes me want to make that call.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 18:04 #15159Senior Member

Posts: 40Who is this one?
She's on Fetlife and goes by stonerr0420 in Woonsocket. She is quick to friend you on FL and if you ask to see her she wants you to do a cashap. Said 80 and 120 after. I passed and don't care to get ripped off. I am not saying she's legit, but I would rather just pay cash. I asked if she would do cash and crickets. If it's 120 hh fine, but 2. Nah. Cute little spinner though, my type.
Originally Posted by BridesMilk
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 17:26 #15158Senior Member

Posts: 1405Not playing games with you, Just that your experience with her is way totally different than a dozen or so other members here.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
Just saying doesn't sound like her.
-
11-17-21 15:49 #15157Senior Member

Posts: 80Mandy
I haven't seen her in a while, so I can't comment on price. I think $200 hh, don't quote me. The first time I met her I had full service. No kissing. BBJ anyway you want. She has ALL the skills in that dept. She'll probably even ask you what you like. DATY is on the table. Not worth it IMO. She is just not into it. Not at all, kind of a turn off. You can rim her, but once again not into it. No rimming by her. She likes doggy and reverse cow girl. RCG was nice. Really though, save your $. Her HH BJ is where its at.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
Enjoy!
-
11-17-21 11:45 #15156Senior Member

Posts: 738Her rates and what she allows / doesn't allow are right on her profile on the Monkeyshit site. But to be clear, she doesn't kiss at all. And she's not really a fan of DATY (I've heard in the past she would allow it if a guy really wanted to do it, but doesn't particularly get into it. Her ad there seems to indicate she doesn't do it at all anymore). And her hh rate is her hh rate. As I said, she doesn't have a special BJ only rate.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...vidence-261961#erotic.
BBBJ is not rough or toothy, very smooth, goes slow (at least at first). Never had any issues with teeth.
Location is in Federal Hill area of Providence.
-
11-17-21 10:39 #15155Senior Member

Posts: 834Mandys current price and menu?
So I've read most of the recent reports about her, but never went. But its hard to get some basic info on here without a lot of beating around the Bush. Also I've seen some conflicting reports about some stuff. So here's my basic questions they are pretty damn simple. Please don't tell me to read the threads I already did and would just like some simple stuff clarified.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
1. She does BBBJ, I get it. And I know some of you guys like rough BBBJs. I don't. For example, I think Destiny is too much teeth. Felt uncomfortable. I don't like teeth. Is Mandy rough? Toothy? Whats the consensus? (By the way I've gotten some nice BBBjs from Chanel for 100, soft and no tooth scrapes).
2. What's the cheapest with Mandy currently for just BBBJ now with a new customer.
3. Will she kiss with tongue and allow DATY? Will she do 69 and let you eat her out while you come inside her mouth?
4. Where is she-- general area or cross streets, I don't need specifics.
Thanks.
-
11-17-21 10:17 #15154Senior Member

Posts: 51Laughing out loud at grown ass men saying tippy top rather than third floor.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
Saw her twice. Can confirm inconsistent performance.
-
11-16-21 22:33 #15153Banned Member

Posts: 495Tippy Top of that apt building (side entrance). Don't try and play games bro.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 20:46 #15152Senior Member

Posts: 1405What floor does she live on? I know.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 16:58 #15151Banned Member

Posts: 495She was all over me right when I walked in to her apt.
Originally Posted by SwimSays
[View Original Post]
Super hot session; she gets loud too. Love it.
-
11-15-21 12:33 #15150Senior Member

Posts: 759She definitely needs to be directed heavily. Only thing not on her menu is greek but to make everything else enjoyable you will need to draw her a map.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 11:26 #15149Senior Member

Posts: 97Did you?
Did you ever take the plunge. Was thinking about taking a visit myself.
Originally Posted by LookOutKid
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 10:37 #15148Senior Member

Posts: 314Fake teeth BBBJ
I've seen her in the past too. She takes her teeth right out and then goes to work. Very good BBBJ for that price. Neighborhood is safe. She met me outside on the porch.
Originally Posted by MrRicFlair
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 08:07 #15147Senior Member

Posts: 196WHAT?! How old are you? Wu Tang Clan ain't nuttin to fuck wit.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 21:41 #15146Senior Member

Posts: 1405She must have improved her level of performance! I know both times I saw her you had to tell her how to blow, Main event was her staring out into space some where. I asked her to sit on my face and she gave me this weird look like I was from mars. Albeit she does have a nice tight body and she is a damn cutie, Performance wise she lacked experience.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





