The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 658 of 1667 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 708 758 1158 1658 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 25004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15149

    Fake teeth BBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, heavy, big tits fat gut & fake teeth. But if that doesn't bother you she can suck a mean dick. She layed those floppy tits on my lap & sucked me dry. She kept going with a nut exploding out of her cheeks the last time I saw her. For short money in a safe incall really can't go wrong with that kind of BBBJ. My two cents anyway.
    I've seen her in the past too. She takes her teeth right out and then goes to work. Very good BBBJ for that price. Neighborhood is safe. She met me outside on the porch.

  2. #15148
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    What in the fuck is Wu Tang?
    WHAT?! How old are you? Wu Tang Clan ain't nuttin to fuck wit.

  3. #15147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    What in the fuck is Wu Tang?
    She must have improved her level of performance! I know both times I saw her you had to tell her how to blow, Main event was her staring out into space some where. I asked her to sit on my face and she gave me this weird look like I was from mars. Albeit she does have a nice tight body and she is a damn cutie, Performance wise she lacked experience.

  4. #15146

    Maddy TGTBT?

    Been talking to this girl on snapchat I don't remember how I ended up adding her but we been talking and it seems she is hosting Weybosset St Providence hotel she's a total hottie but I think its too good to be true she sent me "live pictures via snap chat and was able to confirm the location via snap" anyone know who I'm talking about? If so mind sharing any details? I normally stick with some of the hotties I got that I collected through the years but this one is making me want to take the risk if anyone has any details pliz let me know, no pics to share unfortunately snap deletes them after viewing.

  5. #15145
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Was the blow job uncovered? And how was the DFK. Those are only fucking things I give a fucking shit about. Because if theres a cover on the blow job and or if the DFK is not there, or if its substandard, I'm not interested.

    So can anybody that's seen her please post that info? Thanks.
    If you search the board here there are a couple reports:

    Per reports on here, she is full GFE, DFK, BBBJ however, somewhat submissive and you have to be direct into what you want and I believe a couple on mentions of BBFS on the table but don't quote me on that. I am planning on attempting to take the plunge soon.

  6. #15144
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Was passing through RI and made a pit stop to smell the roses.

    She's a nice girl and will be revisited.

    Body is pretty good.

    Attitude is great.

    Service was fantastic.

    Head Game. On point.

    Main event was splendid.

    Wu Tang is for the Children.
    What in the fuck is Wu Tang?

  7. #15143

    Rosiee actual menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Was passing through RI and made a pit stop to smell the roses.

    She's a nice girl and will be revisited.

    Body is pretty good.

    Attitude is great.

    Service was fantastic.

    Head Game. On point.

    Main event was splendid.

    Wu Tang is for the Children.
    Was the blow job uncovered? And how was the DFK. Those are only fucking things I give a fucking shit about. Because if theres a cover on the blow job and or if the DFK is not there, or if its substandard, I'm not interested.

    So can anybody that's seen her please post that info? Thanks.

  8. #15142

    Who is this one?

    I know she's been talked about here before but I can't remember her name. Anyone remember her so I can search the threads?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D672EE29-AC34-49BB-8143-0497CF08E97E.jpg‎   41E54D85-AD5F-45F1-B6CA-761E28F12900.jpg‎  

  9. #15141

    Rosiee

    Was passing through RI and made a pit stop to smell the roses.

    She's a nice girl and will be revisited.

    Body is pretty good.

    Attitude is great.

    Service was fantastic.

    Head Game. On point.

    Main event was splendid.

    Wu Tang is for the Children.

  10. #15140

    Has anyone met with Mya?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...l/746933031393

    I was hoping to make an appointment with Mya. Has anyone ever met with her?

  11. #15139
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    So what was on the menu besides the great head? DFK? DATY? Was the great head BBBJ? And what was the donation?

    Thanks.
    Yes, more info on this Rae? You saw her at Ashley's house in NP? Was Ashley there.

  12. #15138

    Rae at Ashleys

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Made a trip to her NP spot last night expecting to see BA, was pleasantly surprised with a sexy little redhead spinner instead! She gave great head and was super eager to please. Said her name was Rae (I think) anyone seen her? If so dm me if you have contact info for her! Thanks.
    So what was on the menu besides the great head? DFK? DATY? Was the great head BBBJ? And what was the donation?

    Thanks.

  13. #15137

    Bthroomless Ashley

    Made a trip to her NP spot last night expecting to see BA, was pleasantly surprised with a sexy little redhead spinner instead! She gave great head and was super eager to please. Said her name was Rae (I think) anyone seen her? If so dm me if you have contact info for her! Thanks.

  14. #15136
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    I have read the board a lot, but never really contributed. Figured I should. I am really mostly into BBBJ exclusively. On occasion I venture outside that. I love going to see Destiny. Just a very good BBBJ with not much fuss from an attractive women for short money. Went to see Kelli recently as well. Was definitely a little more toothy, but made an adjustment. She does have a definitive style to her BJ which is interesting. She's also a really nice lady which makes up for what she is lacking in the looks department. Any recommendations for others? I know Mandy is great, but it seems like such a waste to see her for just BBBJ. Maybe I'm wrong.
    The difference is that if you go to Mandy for a hh for BBBJ, you'll get that entire hh. She isn't just trying to get you off as quickly as possible, she goes slow and lets you enjoy the whole time. Now she doesn't offer anything shorter than a hh, nor does she have a lower rate for BBBJ only, so you're paying the same full HH rate as you would for FS. Whether or not that's worth it is up to you. I understand why some guys wouldn't want to pay that for just a BJ. But. You did say you were looking for the best. And I've never seen another provider who does it as good as her (and very few who were even close).

  15. #15135

    Best BBBJ

    I have read the board a lot, but never really contributed. Figured I should. I am really mostly into BBBJ exclusively. On occasion I venture outside that. I love going to see Destiny. Just a very good BBBJ with not much fuss from an attractive women for short money. Went to see Kelli recently as well. Was definitely a little more toothy, but made an adjustment. She does have a definitive style to her BJ which is interesting. She's also a really nice lady which makes up for what she is lacking in the looks department. Any recommendations for others? I know Mandy is great, but it seems like such a waste to see her for just BBBJ. Maybe I'm wrong.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape