Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 642 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 692 742 1142 ... LastLast
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 24029
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14414
    Quote Originally Posted by SexInSTL  [View Original Post]
    Sweet girl, but yeah, 'not waif thin'. Short and almost stocky. I agree with most everything here, but I will add. What an amazing looking coochie. Soft and light pink. It looks like one of those vagina toys. No odor at all, even a natural odor, and tasted nice.
    Going to be in the NoVa area tomorrow, could someone tell me where MP is?

  2. #14413
    Quote Originally Posted by TimoS80  [View Original Post]
    I saw her Monday afternoon. Nice body and mediocre Asian face. She was built to take it rough. Scheduler did not know her room number and I was on the opposite side of the building. Took 5 minutes to get to the right door. She apparently tours with Wawa. Started off with DFK and BBBJ. Didn't DATY as she popped a condom on and I went to pound town. Finished in mish and then we cuddled and chatted for 20 minutes while she was texting her scheduler. A little bit more DFK and I was ready to go for round 2. She was a lot of fun and I would recommend. Not the best thick Thai I have been with but definitely top 3. She mentioned not wanting repeat customers as she's trying to expand her client base. Fun times all around. Two pops wasn't discussed with scheduler. It just happened. 320 was the damage for the hour.
    Are the pics in the add accurate?

  3. #14412

    2 pops

    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Well TER is being super weird and just auto logging me out upon logging into it. Probably something to do with the fact the website server was done for a day or something. Anyway was going to post the review there and then copy paste it here like I usually do, but whatever. Have to wait for that website to get its act together to get my VIP days again I guess.

    Well firstly, pics are her. She has more blonde hair right now though. She's got an a slightly above average Thai face in my opinion, but a banging Latina like body. If anyone has seen Larissa, it's pretty much that same body. Big bubble meat ass and big tits. I got there, showered up, then BBBJ. It was good, but it started off fast and aggressive, not my type of style, but it definitely would have made me nut if she kept at it. She popped on condom and I hit it doggy to see that butt meat jiggle. I didn't last very long with that sight so I pulled out, pulled off condom and jizzed on those tits. Didn't last long with that sight. Gave me a massage afterward and we chatted. She has perfect English, so no worries about communication. If she had a slightly cheaper BBBJ only option she'd be perfect for me.

    Her prices went up since the last visit to more match the other Asian agencies in the area. HHR was 250 and HR is 320. I hear she doesn't do 2 pops, so the HR is probably not worth it for most folks. I went for the HHR.

    https://dc.rubratings.com/252846
    I saw her Monday afternoon. Nice body and mediocre Asian face. She was built to take it rough. Scheduler did not know her room number and I was on the opposite side of the building. Took 5 minutes to get to the right door. She apparently tours with Wawa. Started off with DFK and BBBJ. Didn't DATY as she popped a condom on and I went to pound town. Finished in mish and then we cuddled and chatted for 20 minutes while she was texting her scheduler. A little bit more DFK and I was ready to go for round 2. She was a lot of fun and I would recommend. Not the best thick Thai I have been with but definitely top 3. She mentioned not wanting repeat customers as she's trying to expand her client base. Fun times all around. Two pops wasn't discussed with scheduler. It just happened. 320 was the damage for the hour.

  4. #14411
    Quote Originally Posted by JMature  [View Original Post]
    As the title says, any good BDSM provders in the NOVA area.
    Try bdsm. eros.com.

  5. #14410

    My experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerzoomble  [View Original Post]
    I was quoted $360 for two pops in an hour.
    I saw her recently and did take the $360 for two pops offer myself.

  6. #14409
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerzoomble  [View Original Post]
    I was quoted $360 for two pops in an hour.
    Booked told me two pops wasn't an option at all.

  7. #14408
    Quote Originally Posted by OrZammar  [View Original Post]
    Well TER is being super weird and just auto logging me out upon logging into it. Probably something to do with the fact the website server was done for a day or something. Anyway was going to post the review there and then copy paste it here like I usually do, but whatever. Have to wait for that website to get its act together to get my VIP days again I guess.

    Well firstly, pics are her. She has more blonde hair right now though. She's got an a slightly above average Thai face in my opinion, but a banging Latina like body. If anyone has seen Larissa, it's pretty much that same body. Big bubble meat ass and big tits. I got there, showered up, then BBBJ. It was good, but it started off fast and aggressive, not my type of style, but it definitely would have made me nut if she kept at it. She popped on condom and I hit it doggy to see that butt meat jiggle. I didn't last very long with that sight so I pulled out, pulled off condom and jizzed on those tits. Didn't last long with that sight. Gave me a massage afterward and we chatted. She has perfect English, so no worries about communication. If she had a slightly cheaper BBBJ only option she'd be perfect for me.
    I was quoted $360 for two pops in an hour.

  8. #14407
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskyllama  [View Original Post]
    Is the price they quote on their webpage the only price? Or will they try to upsell me or change the price.
    That's the base rate yeah. Some girls may offer BBFS or more BB options for more, but you have to ask them each themselves.

  9. #14406

    BDSM providers

    As the title says, any good BDSM provders in the NOVA area.

  10. #14405

    Thai Jennifer in Tysons

    Well TER is being super weird and just auto logging me out upon logging into it. Probably something to do with the fact the website server was done for a day or something. Anyway was going to post the review there and then copy paste it here like I usually do, but whatever. Have to wait for that website to get its act together to get my VIP days again I guess.

    Well firstly, pics are her. She has more blonde hair right now though. She's got an a slightly above average Thai face in my opinion, but a banging Latina like body. If anyone has seen Larissa, it's pretty much that same body. Big bubble meat ass and big tits. I got there, showered up, then BBBJ. It was good, but it started off fast and aggressive, not my type of style, but it definitely would have made me nut if she kept at it. She popped on condom and I hit it doggy to see that butt meat jiggle. I didn't last very long with that sight so I pulled out, pulled off condom and jizzed on those tits. Didn't last long with that sight. Gave me a massage afterward and we chatted. She has perfect English, so no worries about communication. If she had a slightly cheaper BBBJ only option she'd be perfect for me.

    Her prices went up since the last visit to more match the other Asian agencies in the area. HHR was 250 and HR is 320. I hear she doesn't do 2 pops, so the HR is probably not worth it for most folks. I went for the HHR.

    https://dc.rubratings.com/252846

  11. #14404

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    Thought about it 10 years ago. But never did. There was a video of her BB banging a bro on Porn hub. And a Rumors. Pass for me. And her pics haven't changed in yearrrsssss. So Tend to side with the fellow that suggested she has touched up her pics. But. She has a hole for rent. To each their own.
    I saw her a number of times years ago, and thought that she was incredibly cute. I stopped when I showed up and she was no longer going to the trouble of looking good for me when I showed. She was always reliable, always on time, but just wasn't taking good enough care of herself, so I stopped. Can't speak about recently.

  12. #14403

    Price

    Quote Originally Posted by Huskyllama  [View Original Post]
    Is the price they quote on their webpage the only price? Or will they try to upsell me or change the price.
    I tried to make an appointment with one of their girls and the booker quoted me a difference price than on the website. I said the website has a different rate and she said the website needs to be updated.

  13. #14402

    Gigi manassas acs

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/nor.../12932758.html

    Just got done visiting this crapshoot. I know some gents can appreciate the talent of a mature woman. You are not getting the young spinner in the ad. You never do. Really sweet lady named gigi. She was very happy to see me. Said I was her first customer. Started off bbj but I had to request it. She actually enjoyed the face fucking I gave her. She needed a little guidance because she sucked kinda hard but I let her know to ease up a little bit. Guided her into Mish and she loved it deep. Made her cum a couple of times from the deep strokes. She was game for anything I threw at her with added donations. Go try her out. Standard 130 hh 160 hr. Once again she's no young spinner but if you enjoy the company of a mature Asian lady then give her a shot.

  14. #14401
    Quote Originally Posted by Smyth  [View Original Post]
    Here's something recent for Brie.
    Whew! I'll pass! Thank you fellow mongers!

  15. #14400

    Price for MP

    Is the price they quote on their webpage the only price? Or will they try to upsell me or change the price.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape