Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,616 to 9,630 of 24031
-
11-17-21 11:53 #14416Senior Member

Posts: 122Thai beauty
She looks fine but "price too high" why is the price of pussy inflated. Ok girls prices gone up, food has gone up, but it's still only pussy. $$, I'd be down for that and a repeat customer. SMH.
Originally Posted by TimoS80
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 10:44 #14415Senior Member

Posts: 644Thai Jennifer
Fun girl. Pics not accurate but fairly representative. Thicker in person but at the new price point I will not repeat.
-
11-17-21 09:00 #14414Senior Member

Posts: 63Going to be in the NoVa area tomorrow, could someone tell me where MP is?
Originally Posted by SexInSTL
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 08:44 #14413Senior Member

Posts: 63Are the pics in the add accurate?
Originally Posted by TimoS80
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-21 00:54 #14412Regular Member

Posts: 232 pops
I saw her Monday afternoon. Nice body and mediocre Asian face. She was built to take it rough. Scheduler did not know her room number and I was on the opposite side of the building. Took 5 minutes to get to the right door. She apparently tours with Wawa. Started off with DFK and BBBJ. Didn't DATY as she popped a condom on and I went to pound town. Finished in mish and then we cuddled and chatted for 20 minutes while she was texting her scheduler. A little bit more DFK and I was ready to go for round 2. She was a lot of fun and I would recommend. Not the best thick Thai I have been with but definitely top 3. She mentioned not wanting repeat customers as she's trying to expand her client base. Fun times all around. Two pops wasn't discussed with scheduler. It just happened. 320 was the damage for the hour.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 21:55 #14411Senior Member

Posts: 37Try bdsm. eros.com.
Originally Posted by JMature
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 20:31 #14410Senior Member

Posts: 595My experience
I saw her recently and did take the $360 for two pops offer myself.
Originally Posted by Gerzoomble
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 17:19 #14409Senior Member

Posts: 57Booked told me two pops wasn't an option at all.
Originally Posted by Gerzoomble
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 14:17 #14408Senior Member

Posts: 36I was quoted $360 for two pops in an hour.
Originally Posted by OrZammar
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 20:48 #14407Senior Member

Posts: 261That's the base rate yeah. Some girls may offer BBFS or more BB options for more, but you have to ask them each themselves.
Originally Posted by Huskyllama
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 15:35 #14406Senior Member

Posts: 26BDSM providers
As the title says, any good BDSM provders in the NOVA area.
-
11-15-21 14:39 #14405Senior Member

Posts: 383Thai Jennifer in Tysons
Well TER is being super weird and just auto logging me out upon logging into it. Probably something to do with the fact the website server was done for a day or something. Anyway was going to post the review there and then copy paste it here like I usually do, but whatever. Have to wait for that website to get its act together to get my VIP days again I guess.
Well firstly, pics are her. She has more blonde hair right now though. She's got an a slightly above average Thai face in my opinion, but a banging Latina like body. If anyone has seen Larissa, it's pretty much that same body. Big bubble meat ass and big tits. I got there, showered up, then BBBJ. It was good, but it started off fast and aggressive, not my type of style, but it definitely would have made me nut if she kept at it. She popped on condom and I hit it doggy to see that butt meat jiggle. I didn't last very long with that sight so I pulled out, pulled off condom and jizzed on those tits. Didn't last long with that sight. Gave me a massage afterward and we chatted. She has perfect English, so no worries about communication. If she had a slightly cheaper BBBJ only option she'd be perfect for me.
Her prices went up since the last visit to more match the other Asian agencies in the area. HHR was 250 and HR is 320. I hear she doesn't do 2 pops, so the HR is probably not worth it for most folks. I went for the HHR.
https://dc.rubratings.com/252846
-
11-14-21 14:56 #14404Senior Member

Posts: 235Madison
I saw her a number of times years ago, and thought that she was incredibly cute. I stopped when I showed up and she was no longer going to the trouble of looking good for me when I showed. She was always reliable, always on time, but just wasn't taking good enough care of herself, so I stopped. Can't speak about recently.
Originally Posted by LuvARub88
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-21 06:38 #14403Senior Member

Posts: 202Price
I tried to make an appointment with one of their girls and the booker quoted me a difference price than on the website. I said the website has a different rate and she said the website needs to be updated.
Originally Posted by Huskyllama
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 20:55 #14402Senior Member

Posts: 206Gigi manassas acs
https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/nor.../12932758.html
Just got done visiting this crapshoot. I know some gents can appreciate the talent of a mature woman. You are not getting the young spinner in the ad. You never do. Really sweet lady named gigi. She was very happy to see me. Said I was her first customer. Started off bbj but I had to request it. She actually enjoyed the face fucking I gave her. She needed a little guidance because she sucked kinda hard but I let her know to ease up a little bit. Guided her into Mish and she loved it deep. Made her cum a couple of times from the deep strokes. She was game for anything I threw at her with added donations. Go try her out. Standard 130 hh 160 hr. Once again she's no young spinner but if you enjoy the company of a mature Asian lady then give her a shot.











Reply With Quote



