Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 643 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 143 543 593 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 693 743 1143 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,645 of 24035
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14405

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    Thought about it 10 years ago. But never did. There was a video of her BB banging a bro on Porn hub. And a Rumors. Pass for me. And her pics haven't changed in yearrrsssss. So Tend to side with the fellow that suggested she has touched up her pics. But. She has a hole for rent. To each their own.
    I saw her a number of times years ago, and thought that she was incredibly cute. I stopped when I showed up and she was no longer going to the trouble of looking good for me when I showed. She was always reliable, always on time, but just wasn't taking good enough care of herself, so I stopped. Can't speak about recently.

  2. #14404

    Price

    Quote Originally Posted by Huskyllama  [View Original Post]
    Is the price they quote on their webpage the only price? Or will they try to upsell me or change the price.
    I tried to make an appointment with one of their girls and the booker quoted me a difference price than on the website. I said the website has a different rate and she said the website needs to be updated.

  3. #14403

    Gigi manassas acs

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/nor.../12932758.html

    Just got done visiting this crapshoot. I know some gents can appreciate the talent of a mature woman. You are not getting the young spinner in the ad. You never do. Really sweet lady named gigi. She was very happy to see me. Said I was her first customer. Started off bbj but I had to request it. She actually enjoyed the face fucking I gave her. She needed a little guidance because she sucked kinda hard but I let her know to ease up a little bit. Guided her into Mish and she loved it deep. Made her cum a couple of times from the deep strokes. She was game for anything I threw at her with added donations. Go try her out. Standard 130 hh 160 hr. Once again she's no young spinner but if you enjoy the company of a mature Asian lady then give her a shot.

  4. #14402
    Quote Originally Posted by Smyth  [View Original Post]
    Here's something recent for Brie.
    Whew! I'll pass! Thank you fellow mongers!

  5. #14401

    Price for MP

    Is the price they quote on their webpage the only price? Or will they try to upsell me or change the price.

  6. #14400
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenScorpio  [View Original Post]
    Was browsing and came across this ad in Alexandria. Pictures look enticing and rates seem fair. Has anyone dreamed of her before?

    https://tryst.link/escort/briejustbrie
    Here's something recent for Brie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...2/721320832013

    I have seen her ads for a long time and she has a couple fair reviews on TER. Saw her at an apartment in Alexandria and should have walked when she opened the door. I don't know how or when she took the pics in her ad but she looks nothing like them. Face and body all jacked up. Had big scars on her face, body, arms, and legs and one scar had stitches.

    Started CBJ and 2 minutes in she asks if I'm ready. I was; physically but not mentally. I asked for k9 so I wouldn't have to look at the tore up face. And then, a couple strokes in k9 and I smell an odor; a couple more strokes and the stench is overwhelming. I almost puked. I couldn't keep my hard on because of the smell so I threw in the towel and left after about 10 minutes.

    Again don't waste your money on this one!

    I think I'm on a losing streak!

  7. #14399

    Read the Agency forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous1976  [View Original Post]
    Sorry in advance if I'm asking for too much info, but after searching the forum I've only found minimal info to help with my dilemma! I will be visiting Nova for the first time in two years later this month and was hoping to see two women while in town. I've narrowed down to two independents and two agencies. Now the problem is narrowing it down to two women. Would anyone be willing to give me some direction? I've RTFF and searched TER reviews extensively. PM is fine as well.

    Elite: Ariana, Antonella, Yasmin, Martina? Can't find much except for Antonella.

    Booking Agent: Olivia Vega, Karina Garcia, Megan Fox? Can't find anything on Karina or Megan.

    Indies (I think.): Danika, Gala de Brasil?

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
    Read the agency forum, go see someone, make a report.

  8. #14398

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenScorpio  [View Original Post]
    Was browsing and came across this ad in Alexandria. Pictures look enticing and rates seem fair. Has anyone dreamed of her before?

    https://tryst.link/escort/briejustbrie
    Recent info on here.

  9. #14397

    Brie Alexandria

    Was browsing and came across this ad in Alexandria. Pictures look enticing and rates seem fair. Has anyone dreamed of her before?

    https://tryst.link/escort/briejustbrie

  10. #14396

    Too many options

    Sorry in advance if I'm asking for too much info, but after searching the forum I've only found minimal info to help with my dilemma! I will be visiting Nova for the first time in two years later this month and was hoping to see two women while in town. I've narrowed down to two independents and two agencies. Now the problem is narrowing it down to two women. Would anyone be willing to give me some direction? I've RTFF and searched TER reviews extensively. PM is fine as well.

    Elite: Ariana, Antonella, Yasmin, Martina? Can't find much except for Antonella.

    Booking Agent: Olivia Vega, Karina Garcia, Megan Fox? Can't find anything on Karina or Megan.

    Indies (I think.): Danika, Gala de Brasil?

    Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

  11. #14395
    Quote Originally Posted by FloorHump422  [View Original Post]
    She used to charge $. 6 (maybe she still does for newbies) so count yourself lucky. Unless you're seeing a streetwalker, it's impossible to get a HHR for less than $. 2/ 4 around here.
    Yep, I've seen her when she was $. 2 and thought she was a bargain for her service. $. 4 seems fair. I will say that her weird grunting sounds are a bit distracting, but that's not really a complaint. But she's fun and cute. Definitely recommend.

  12. #14394
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvARub88  [View Original Post]
    Thought about it 10 years ago. But never did. There was a video of her BB banging a bro on Porn hub. And a Rumors. Pass for me. And her pics haven't changed in yearrrsssss. So Tend to side with the fellow that suggested she has touched up her pics. But. She has a hole for rent. To each their own.
    Saw her a few years ago, just before Covid, in Sterling and she looked the same as her pics. She's a cute big girl, no surprises. I saw the same video and the rumors, but there was nothing solid. Her looks are what they are, but performance and attitude were an A.

  13. #14393
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness420  [View Original Post]
    Took Joyce for a spin. Very fun, but kinda pricey. The price is keeping me on the fence of how frequently I would like to see her. $. 4 for hh is steep.
    She used to charge $. 6 (maybe she still does for newbies) so count yourself lucky. Unless you're seeing a streetwalker, it's impossible to get a HHR for less than $. 2/ 4 around here.

  14. #14392

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Motels in this area have gone up. $. 4 for a 1/2 hr. Incall is on the lower side for the area she's in. Judy is another option in the same area and her rates are about the same. Both are a good bang for the buck, literally.
    Can you provide any link for judy.

  15. #14391
    Did you actually made a visit? How was it? Saw on the website she's still 4.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLunatix123  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Elite has had new girls on their lineup recently. Soraya and Crystal.

    Pics look enticing but wondering if anyone has tried either of them yet?

    https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=203

    https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=204

    Interesting enough, Crystal's gift is 4. $$.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape