Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 644 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 694 744 1144 ... LastLast
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 24035
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14390

    Newcomers

    A few newcomers from Elite this week, has anyone tried any of them yet?

  2. #14389

    Breadcrumbs

    Quote Originally Posted by Photoman  [View Original Post]
    It's been like a circus with my Taiwanese GFE lately. She was booted out of the apartment complex for some reason and went to the Comfortable hotel in Springfield.

    What has been interesting is she is sharing the room with another girl. Last time I was there, the girl just laid down on the floor by the other bed. Not sure is this was supposed to be a training session or what, but she sure received an ear full of moaning. This girl was nice. Young, tall, slim and very attractive. My GFE said this girl was always busy.

    The first time I went to the hotel, there was a fugly, older woman who looked as if she was a sack of potatoes. She was 40's, if not 50's. If would not pay to sample her. Was interesting to see her walk by as my GFE was polishing the chrome on my trailer ball. I think she sat in the chair and watched it all.

    No sense to be shy when putting Grants down on the table, but this is a strange arrangement. I thought about making it a two-fer, but I enjoy my GFE too much. Be glad when they get back into an apartment.
    Can you please provide some digits or breadcrumbs so I can partake?

  3. #14388

    Joyce = good value

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexingit  [View Original Post]
    Since she's steep for you, please provide us alternatives that are comparable. I'd love to see value at a lesser price point. GFE at hhr that's goes beyond the allotted time for $. 4 is unfortunately a steal for these gremlin providers. Please DM me and don't get cold feet. I really am intrigued since you've essentially found the unicorn.
    I completely agree.

  4. #14387
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadim88  [View Original Post]
    Had a QV dream in Springfield the other day with her. Older Latina with a very large natural chest. Speaks very little English and was very communicative over text. Donation was. 80. Did the trick but was nothing spectacular. Good value for donation and communication. There may be two ads with the same number, she is the Latina one and the pictures are her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/69994194
    This lady seems similar to Gladys in Springfield if you are looking for slightly older Latina MILF, nice tits / ass very little English ect.

  5. #14386

    Please offer us better alternatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness420  [View Original Post]
    Took Joyce for a spin. Very fun, but kinda pricey. The price is keeping me on the fence of how frequently I would like to see her. $. 4 for hh is steep.
    Since she's steep for you, please provide us alternatives that are comparable. I'd love to see value at a lesser price point. GFE at hhr that's goes beyond the allotted time for $. 4 is unfortunately a steal for these gremlin providers. Please DM me and don't get cold feet. I really am intrigued since you've essentially found the unicorn.

  6. #14385

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by Blockzer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this chick lately? I'm curious if she looks like her pictures, as it seems she's been around for a few years. Would love to hear about recent experiences she seems exactly my type. Ads aren't clear exactly what she offers so I'd assume it's a wide variety.

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulmadz32
    Thought about it 10 years ago. But never did. There was a video of her BB banging a bro on Porn hub. And a Rumors. Pass for me. And her pics haven't changed in yearrrsssss. So Tend to side with the fellow that suggested she has touched up her pics. But. She has a hole for rent. To each their own.

  7. #14384
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    It seems like the girl gets to set the price there, since there is a big difference betweent them 300 - 500.
    Not Taiwanese. All Chinese!

  8. #14383

    Latina in Springfield

    Had a QV dream in Springfield the other day with her. Older Latina with a very large natural chest. Speaks very little English and was very communicative over text. Donation was. 80. Did the trick but was nothing spectacular. Good value for donation and communication. There may be two ads with the same number, she is the Latina one and the pictures are her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/69994194

  9. #14382
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySalami  [View Original Post]
    Looks like that's only for Karen Yamazaki. If they increase to that price as a standard I would highly recommend that no in one pay that price.
    It seems like the girl gets to set the price there, since there is a big difference betweent them 300 - 500.

  10. #14381

    Hotel Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Motels in this area have gone up. $. 4 for a 1/2 hr. Incall is on the lower side for the area she's in. Judy is another option in the same area and her rates are about the same. Both are a good bang for the buck, literally.
    Gas prices up as well. Do we get discounts for making those visits. And especially the ghosted ones. Price hikes should only come with more menu options. Same person and same tools they have used or enchanted being that case.

    Just never agreed with hotel prices based on service pricing. They come to the area based on how many hobbyist partake.

    I always do price to area contrast with traveling providers.

    Most are way lower in areas outside the DMV.

    It does amaze me, when I hear providers complain about a overnight room at $$$ , when I just dropped that for a HR dream.

    But hey not knocking Joyce . Popular FS provider for most.

    Hell the HJ massage ones are at $$ a hh. Vivian and crew. Thriving too. Amazing too me.

    We drive higher prices. Bottomline

  11. #14380

    Joyce

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness420  [View Original Post]
    Took Joyce for a spin. Very fun, but kinda pricey. The price is keeping me on the fence of how frequently I would like to see her. $. 4 for hh is steep.
    Motels in this area have gone up. $. 4 for a 1/2 hr. Incall is on the lower side for the area she's in. Judy is another option in the same area and her rates are about the same. Both are a good bang for the buck, literally.

  12. #14379

    Mp increase

    Looks like that's only for Karen Yamazaki. If they increase to that price as a standard I would highly recommend that no in one pay that price.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyAOne  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know why MP is increasing prices?

    $500 for an hour? Is that worth it?

  13. #14378

    Madison bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by Blockzer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this chick lately? I'm curious if she looks like her pictures, as it seems she's been around for a few years. Would love to hear about recent experiences she seems exactly my type. Ads aren't clear exactly what she offers so I'd assume it's a wide variety.

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulmadz32
    I saw her about 3 years ago. She knows how to take a very good glamour pic. That's one thing I'll say. She is cute, but without the makeup and touched up pics, not that cute. She is about 5 foot and 200 lbs. Huge hanging boobs, no real shape, other than round.

  14. #14377

    Just being discret

    I enjoy the time with my GFE and her privacy. I have shared the number to those who have sent a private message. I asked her about sharing her number, and she said OK. She is just a manager now. Or so she says. Doesn't matter. Maybe someone who has made the connection can reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    You've posted on this chick numerous times and have not provided any contact info. If you enjoy bragging and not sharing move on. Feel free to share any time. For someone with your post count I among others are getting "that" feeling!

  15. #14376
    Quote Originally Posted by MadeYoulLook29  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her many moons ago and don't remember her being as fun as everybody says but to be fair I don't go down on these women so that's probably the reason. Seems going down on her is like using a cheat code to unlock her inner freak some thing LOL.
    Took Joyce for a spin. Very fun, but kinda pricey. The price is keeping me on the fence of how frequently I would like to see her. $. 4 for hh is steep.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape