Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1292

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by IMissCutler  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I dropped into marigold last week as I had some time out there and met Bella. She had some huge tits but said she was busy. Just was wondering if anyone knows if they are real or fake. I'll be out there again in the next week or 2 and was just curious. I have a thing for big naturals and when they are on an Asian it's even better. Thanks.
    Her tits are fake. I know for a fact b / c I used to see her when she had smaller boobs, and remember her taking time off for the boob job. Have seen her since the upper level remodel as well.

    She has also gained a ton of weight.

  2. #25464

    Large

    Quote Originally Posted by IMissCutler  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I dropped into marigold last week as I had some time out there and met Bella. She had some huge tits but said she was busy. Just was wondering if anyone knows if they are real or fake. I'll be out there again in the next week or 2 and was just curious. I have a thing for big naturals and when they are on an Asian it's even better. Thanks.
    Mandy at Golden on Chicago is pretty stocked. They might not be natural, but they certainly look and feel nice, pretty firm. She is on a bigger side, and the fun bags are in proportion to her overall body type and shape. Keep in mind that there is no guarantee that you will get a full, unrestricted view and access at your first visit, YMMV. She is always money hungry and a promise to take care of her well might sped up the process.

  3. #25463
    Quote Originally Posted by PanchoVilla69  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers, I be finding myself in Chicago for a few days this month and reaching out to the natives for some Intel. Please any info on some big boob providers would be appreciated. I will try to reciprocate as best as I can. Feel free to DM me I ll be around the oaklawn area.
    Eva at Belmont Spa has a very nice pair if she's still working there. If memory serves probably a 34 C or thereabouts. She gets into it too and she'll also do Russian, or at least, she did for me. She's also a better than average masseuse. A little older, 40 something probably, and reasonably good looking. Another one that was there for at least a while is (I think) Jessica. Very nice rack, more in the D / DD range, though overall I didn't find her as attractive as Eva and not enthusiastic at all. Not sure if either one is still working there though since it's been maybe 2 years since I was there.

  4. #25462

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Was in the neighborhood and decided to check out Judy at OD, as she has been discussed here recently.

    Her 62 years are clearly visible. Frumpy and old looking. Decided to leave without partaking.

    Whatever floats your guys boats but she was far too old for me to even consider.
    Her BBBJ rivals any twenty somethings.

  5. #25461

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by IMissCutler  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I dropped into marigold last week as I had some time out there and met Bella. She had some huge tits but said she was busy. Just was wondering if anyone knows if they are real or fake. I'll be out there again in the next week or 2 and was just curious. I have a thing for big naturals and when they are on an Asian it's even better. Thanks.
    There used to be, I'm not sure about her name, approximately 3 yo, an older (50+), mt there, who would fit your description. She had pretty large breasts, but soft to touch, and not very shapely, more likely natural at that time. If it's her, I'd be surprised if she invested some money in the procedure.

  6. #25460
    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Was in the neighborhood and decided to check out Judy at OD, as she has been discussed here recently.

    Her 62 years are clearly visible. Frumpy and old looking. Decided to leave without partaking.

    Whatever floats your guys boats but she was far too old for me to even consider.
    What you don't like gum jobs?

  7. #25459
    Quote Originally Posted by SideTalker  [View Original Post]
    Was in the neighborhood and decided to check out Judy at OD, as she has been discussed here recently.

    Her 62 years are clearly visible. Frumpy and old looking. Decided to leave without partaking.

    Whatever floats your guys boats but she was far too old for me to even consider.
    Right. Like seriously who trying to partake in this old last. Where are the young girls.

  8. #25458

    Aarp

    Was in the neighborhood and decided to check out Judy at OD, as she has been discussed here recently.

    Her 62 years are clearly visible. Frumpy and old looking. Decided to leave without partaking.

    Whatever floats your guys boats but she was far too old for me to even consider.

  9. #25457
    Quote Originally Posted by NoHorni  [View Original Post]
    In a couple of hours, I'll be going to Sunflower spa. Anyone else been there? Is it Arab girls there??
    On Archer? Never been. Hope you post a report. Stay safe.

  10. #25456

    Bella marigold

    Hey all,

    I dropped into marigold last week as I had some time out there and met Bella. She had some huge tits but said she was busy. Just was wondering if anyone knows if they are real or fake. I'll be out there again in the next week or 2 and was just curious. I have a thing for big naturals and when they are on an Asian it's even better. Thanks.

  11. #25455

    Big boob providers

    Hello mongers, I be finding myself in Chicago for a few days this month and reaching out to the natives for some Intel. Please any info on some big boob providers would be appreciated. I will try to reciprocate as best as I can. Feel free to DM me I ll be around the oaklawn area.

  12. #25454
    Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.


    Posts: 134

    Maybe just Maybe.

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeBumm  [View Original Post]
    You know I have also noticed that some agent providers or just ones on skip the games. Do state in their profile no African American men. It would not surprise me if many massage places are the same. I used to think it was because of size until I ask a couple girls. They said no it was because sometimes they won't pay good tips. Which I would say was bullshit because I'm sure cheap Charlie's come in all colors.
    They're not attracted to AA men!

  13. #25453

    Sunflower

    In a couple of hours, I'll be going to Sunflower spa. Anyone else been there? Is it Arab girls there??

  14. #25452

    I'm prob going to get shit for this

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    A these girls pity you when you attempt to give them 40 dollars. To think that you can feel them up, ask them to get naked, or to perform your pity HJ with any type of enthusiasm for that amount is comparable to tipping your waitress 10 percent and wondering why she isn't happy to see you again. Yeah, she'll take it but she's also hoping you don't come back.
    I've never had an issue at any place first time offering 60. No negotiations ever. And I do that even when not asked up front. Cause extra 20 isn't going to affect me, and it will help me in the future. They know you after day 1. It's led to plenty of BBBJ at 80 and FS at 120. That's my scale. YMMV. My report massage list gets longer and longer, to the point where I have to ask "what do I want today?

    It's like going to a bar. Do you want the bartender to remember you and comp you or not? 20 bucks? Really?

  15. #25451

    Any places that are open until pretty late hours?

    Like 10 or more years ago there used to be massage parlors open pretty late. Most places now close early. Does anybody know of places open pretty late like past midnight?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape