Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,536 to 14,550 of 40000
-
11-16-21 01:30 #25465Senior Member

Posts: 1292Bella
Her tits are fake. I know for a fact b / c I used to see her when she had smaller boobs, and remember her taking time off for the boob job. Have seen her since the upper level remodel as well.
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
She has also gained a ton of weight.
-
11-15-21 16:35 #25464Senior Member

Posts: 1573Large
Mandy at Golden on Chicago is pretty stocked. They might not be natural, but they certainly look and feel nice, pretty firm. She is on a bigger side, and the fun bags are in proportion to her overall body type and shape. Keep in mind that there is no guarantee that you will get a full, unrestricted view and access at your first visit, YMMV. She is always money hungry and a promise to take care of her well might sped up the process.
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 16:08 #25463Senior Member

Posts: 77Eva at Belmont Spa has a very nice pair if she's still working there. If memory serves probably a 34 C or thereabouts. She gets into it too and she'll also do Russian, or at least, she did for me. She's also a better than average masseuse. A little older, 40 something probably, and reasonably good looking. Another one that was there for at least a while is (I think) Jessica. Very nice rack, more in the D / DD range, though overall I didn't find her as attractive as Eva and not enthusiastic at all. Not sure if either one is still working there though since it's been maybe 2 years since I was there.
Originally Posted by PanchoVilla69
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 15:46 #25462Senior Member

Posts: 366Judy
Her BBBJ rivals any twenty somethings.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 14:46 #25461Senior Member

Posts: 1573Bella
There used to be, I'm not sure about her name, approximately 3 yo, an older (50+), mt there, who would fit your description. She had pretty large breasts, but soft to touch, and not very shapely, more likely natural at that time. If it's her, I'd be surprised if she invested some money in the procedure.
Originally Posted by IMissCutler
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 13:00 #25460Senior Member

Posts: 83What you don't like gum jobs?
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 12:48 #25459Senior Member

Posts: 50Right. Like seriously who trying to partake in this old last. Where are the young girls.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 12:26 #25458Senior Member

Posts: 208Aarp
Was in the neighborhood and decided to check out Judy at OD, as she has been discussed here recently.
Her 62 years are clearly visible. Frumpy and old looking. Decided to leave without partaking.
Whatever floats your guys boats but she was far too old for me to even consider.
-
11-15-21 12:02 #25457Senior Member

Posts: 77On Archer? Never been. Hope you post a report. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by NoHorni
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 10:11 #25456Senior Member

Posts: 158Bella marigold
Hey all,
I dropped into marigold last week as I had some time out there and met Bella. She had some huge tits but said she was busy. Just was wondering if anyone knows if they are real or fake. I'll be out there again in the next week or 2 and was just curious. I have a thing for big naturals and when they are on an Asian it's even better. Thanks.
-
11-15-21 07:36 #25455Senior Member

Posts: 47Big boob providers
Hello mongers, I be finding myself in Chicago for a few days this month and reaching out to the natives for some Intel. Please any info on some big boob providers would be appreciated. I will try to reciprocate as best as I can. Feel free to DM me I ll be around the oaklawn area.
-
11-15-21 07:13 #25454Yes, this is Hanging Balls, no he's not going away, if you don't like what he posts put him on ignore, some guys find him amusing.

Posts: 134Maybe just Maybe.
They're not attracted to AA men!
Originally Posted by LakeBumm
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 02:43 #25453Senior Member

Posts: 30Sunflower
In a couple of hours, I'll be going to Sunflower spa. Anyone else been there? Is it Arab girls there??
-
11-15-21 01:09 #25452Senior Member

Posts: 78I'm prob going to get shit for this
I've never had an issue at any place first time offering 60. No negotiations ever. And I do that even when not asked up front. Cause extra 20 isn't going to affect me, and it will help me in the future. They know you after day 1. It's led to plenty of BBBJ at 80 and FS at 120. That's my scale. YMMV. My report massage list gets longer and longer, to the point where I have to ask "what do I want today?
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
It's like going to a bar. Do you want the bartender to remember you and comp you or not? 20 bucks? Really?
-
11-15-21 00:19 #25451Senior Member

Posts: 258Any places that are open until pretty late hours?
Like 10 or more years ago there used to be massage parlors open pretty late. Most places now close early. Does anybody know of places open pretty late like past midnight?










Reply With Quote





