LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25450
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessone  [View Original Post]
    It's the nature of game in Chicago. I live part-time in Orlando, here it's $200 for BBBJ, CFS, some places a camel slide with the table shower and at the top 3 spas you can end with a CIM. But when I come back to Chicago, which is often for business and family, I pay the high prices at SXL.

    On a side note, I didn't realize anything happened at Hao spa. I've wondered how do they stay in business.
    Hao spa on 31st yeah L1. Never did anything else.

  2. #25449
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessone  [View Original Post]
    It's the nature of game in Chicago. I live part-time in Orlando, here it's $200 for BBBJ, CFS, some places a camel slide with the table shower and at the top 3 spas you can end with a CIM. But when I come back to Chicago, which is often for business and family, I pay the high prices at SXL.

    On a side note, I didn't realize anything happened at Hao spa. I've wondered how do they stay in business.
    But not paying high prices to fuck a 50 year old. Like I don't mind paying good for a nice 20-25 year old. Not being cheap at all.

  3. #25448

    Unfortunately, high rates are in Chicago and suburbs,

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnyblack85  [View Original Post]
    Naw maybe I'm just straight to the point. Also not paying those high ass rates.
    It's the nature of game in Chicago. I live part-time in Orlando, here it's $200 for BBBJ, CFS, some places a camel slide with the table shower and at the top 3 spas you can end with a CIM. But when I come back to Chicago, which is often for business and family, I pay the high prices at SXL.

    On a side note, I didn't realize anything happened at Hao spa. I've wondered how do they stay in business.

  4. #25447
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnyblack85  [View Original Post]
    Right straight facts. Fugi foot spa. I call told me to come. Walk to do and she said no. Like WTF.
    Hey friend, try writing in proper English sentences so we know what your saying.

  5. #25446
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeBumm  [View Original Post]
    Which I would say was bullshit because I'm sure cheap Charlie's come in all colors.
    A lot of mongers live under the delusion that these women are desperate for money and will take whatever is thrown at them. The reality is that it's never been busier for them, and that most of them make more money per year than the average monger. Sorry to bust certain people's bubbles but these girls pity you when you attempt to give them 40 dollars. To think that you can feel them up, ask them to get naked, or to perform your pity HJ with any type of enthusiasm for that amount is comparable to tipping your waitress 10 percent and wondering why she isn't happy to see you again. Yeah, she'll take it but she's also hoping you don't come back.

  6. #25445
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeBumm  [View Original Post]
    You know I have also noticed that some agent providers or just ones on skip the games. Do state in their profile no African American men. It would not surprise me if many massage places are the same. I used to think it was because of size until I ask a couple girls. They said no it was because sometimes they won't pay good tips. Which I would say was bullshit because I'm sure cheap Charlie's come in all colors.
    Right straight facts. Fugi foot spa. I call told me to come. Walk to do and she said no. Like WTF.

  7. #25444
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsom  [View Original Post]
    Dude if you couldn't get full service at the old relax on cermak I don't think being black is the issue.
    Most of those places are L1 anyway, but maybe he was talking about Relax on Ashland. Relax on Cermak was of the few places where I never, ever got turned down for L3 unless the girl was on the rag. Rose Massage Spa on Archer is another, but it's not a very compelling value.

  8. #25443
    You know I have also noticed that some agent providers or just ones on skip the games. Do state in their profile no African American men. It would not surprise me if many massage places are the same. I used to think it was because of size until I ask a couple girls. They said no it was because sometimes they won't pay good tips. Which I would say was bullshit because I'm sure cheap Charlie's come in all colors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnyblack85  [View Original Post]
    I'm a AA man. I have been to plenty of MT on archer and others places. I realize most of them won't do anything to us. Besides the simple L1. I offer more for a blow job been turn down countless time. From Star hot spa, Hao spa, Relax spa, Sunny spa, Fugi foot spa, and others. Like WTF. So I don't play with them. So I check on rub rating I want to try some of the apt on there. From the pics they say they have young girls but I know it's going to be some old ass lady. Have anybody been there. https://chicago.rubratings.com/239617.

    Also I been to grand spa. They have some young girls I was going to pay for 6 hands but I felt they wasn't going to do FS.

  9. #25442

    Alternatives

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnyblack85  [View Original Post]
    Naw maybe I'm just straight to the point. Also not paying those high ass rates.
    Maybe if you don't want to pay the rates at AMPs you should start checking out the streetwalker threads? I mean at the AMPs sure it's one thing to overpay. But being flat out cheap won't get you anywhere.

  10. #25441

    My. 02

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnyblack85  [View Original Post]
    I'm a AA man. I have been to plenty of MT on archer and others places. I realize most of them won't do anything to us. Besides the simple L1. I offer more for a blow job been turn down countless time. From Star hot spa, Hao spa, Relax spa, Sunny spa, Fugi foot spa, and others. Like WTF. So I don't play with them. So I check on rub rating I want to try some of the apt on there. From the pics they say they have young girls but I know it's going to be some old ass lady. Have anybody been there. https://chicago.rubratings.com/239617.

    Also I been to grand spa. They have some young girls I was going to pay for 6 hands but I felt they wasn't going to do FS.
    Dude if you couldn't get full service at the old relax on cermak I don't think being black is the issue. Maybe you need to work on your technique or appearance / hygiene? I always shower before an appointment and dress half way decent. I also make sure when paying for massage to open my wallet wide so she sees all the bills in there waiting for her. When she comes in the room I'm always naked sitting at the edge of the bed so she knows what's up. There are times I've gotten myself hard for her to see that when she walks in. Then try complementing her massage (even if it sucks). Ask her name. Tell her she has magic hands while you reach around and feel up her butt at the head of the table or casually stroke her leg while she's massaging you. These things can give you a feel for where she's at and reel her in. Often when the flip is near and she's finishing the legs I'll open my legs so she knows the boys are inviting her. Often that results in some good for play before the flip. Even then, sometimes more than L1 just isn't on the table. But if it is you got to pony up and pay for it.

  11. #25440

    Body Health fumble and touchdown

    After seeing another review of extras at Body Health decided to take the plunge. Let me start this way. If you go DO NOT knock on the side door without calling and telling them you're there or maybe just avoid all together. When I arrive after calling for appointment I saw all the traffic on Archer corner including people at bus stop right out front and remembered the other poster saying he used side door. Front door has you waiting out front. So I went side door and knocked. Waited a minute and started to walk away when door opened. Came back and stepped inside. What happened next was a little disorienting because I thought I was inside the spa. Saw some stairs up and a couple doors. Turns out it's like a communal part of the building. Alice the girl I called for was there but also some dude who was irate. At first I thought he was another customer leaving. He proceeds to tell her something like "I told you no back door action here! No back door. I'll call the police. " I'm like WTF? She's talking to him and ushers me in their door.

    Got inside the room and now she's irate with me saying "talk to me" (I guess she meant call to use that door call when there? I don't know) and she's talking about the guy. I say I don't know him. She's shaking her head no and says talk to her. I put my coat back on and was going to leave. Tell her I'm sorry I didn't know not to use that door. Anyway, she is attractive. Slim asian frame. Not as young as the other poster said, probably in her 30's but attractive. Wearing a short dress. Nice legs. At this point even though I called for an hour I decide to go for it but told her half hour. Managed to deescalate and calmed her down until the vibe was pleasant but still after what happened I'm a little on edge. In the room they've got like a cctv showing different cameras outside.

    Ok so into the meat of things. She gave an ok massage that didn't last long. Started playing with the boys and sounding sexy. I had told them "a friend" told me about her. On the flip she asks if I want everything. I say yes. She says my friend paid $160 LOL. Fine. Gave her another $20 for BBBJ. Clothes came off. Good technique. She's moving all around the table so I can fondle her. At one point pussy in my face. Then flipped again and had her lick the boys. She took an alcohol pad to them then followed direction. Put cover on and continued until I told her I was ready to hit it. Layed her on her back edge of table and went to town standing up while playing with her perky little boobs. She struggled a bit with size but took it like a trooper. Not a dead fish, she's being sexy, touching me. Then layed on my back and had her ride. She's a spinner and I held her little butt and just pumped her up and down. After I blew in the bag she lays on top of me exhausted for a minute with me rubbing her smooth skin. Then I get up, get my clothes on and gtfo.

    Overall great experience but I wish I could have been more relaxed. That whole incident had me a little on edge. I guess dumb on my part to just knock but thought it was their door. Maybe dumb to stay after that too but after seeing her the little head was talking. But seems like owner of the building or whoever that dude was has some suspicions about what's going on and doesn't like it.

    Stay safe out there and be smart.

  12. #25439
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbiz01  [View Original Post]
    The only color in this biz is the green in your pocket. If your $$ ain't motivating them, then you have to look inward.
    Naw maybe I'm just straight to the point. Also not paying those high ass rates.

  13. #25438
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnyblack85  [View Original Post]
    I'm a AA man. I have been to plenty of MT on archer and others places. I realize most of them won't do anything to us. Besides the simple L1. I offer more for a blow job been turn down countless time. From Star hot spa, Hao spa, Relax spa, Sunny spa, Fugi foot spa, and others. Like WTF. So I don't play with them. So I check on rub rating I want to try some of the apt on there. From the pics they say they have young girls but I know it's going to be some old ass lady. Have anybody been there. https://chicago.rubratings.com/239617.

    Also I been to grand spa. They have some young girls I was going to pay for 6 hands but I felt they wasn't going to do FS.
    The only color in this biz is the green in your pocket. If your $$ ain't motivating them, then you have to look inward.

  14. #25437

    Kumberland K Spa

    I was making a pickup at O'Hare last week and had some time to kill. I was trying to get in last minute with some Thai ladies but it didn't work out. Some of the Chinese places for L3 that I have on my list were a little too far than I wanted to drive so I thought I'd give Harmony a second try. Eh. I should've just went to O'Hare. Nana was late 30's early 40's. Decent looking although the Mamasan looked better. Nine mile from the other K Spa's and they quote 180. I forgot about that. I talked her down a little. Not going back. Had the pleasure of a loud monger outside the door asking a bunch of questions. What was worse was her little movements during mish. Every so often bucking me or doing frog legs and ruining the moment. So I switched to lazy K9 and took it all the way home.

  15. #25436

    Zara

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Zara at CLM is an afro-Latina with light skin. Probably the hottest girl at CLM.

    Mila, also at CLM, is half white half black (although I wouldn't have guessed she was half black, she kinda looks like Jennifer Beals in that way). She's probably the second hottest girl at CLM.

    CLM is chicagolandbodyrubs.com. Someone asked where they are located and they have spots all over the city and one in the northern or western burbs (can't remember which).

    There's another black girl who gets a lot of good reviews out of Milwaukee too. Can't remember her name.

    George Stark is our resident expert for black escorts. Check his post history.
    What menu does Zara offer and how much does she ask for?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape