Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,881 to 11,895 of 32138
-
11-16-21 13:26 #20258Senior Member

Posts: 253Healthy Spa
Decided to make my way over to McLean to Try Healthy Spa in Vincent pl.
Rolled up for a half hour and was greeted by Annie.
Annie is a thicker asian, Chinese, 40's most likely. During the massage I was feeling her ass and notice she's got a lot of it. A little bit of stomach flab but not too offensive. I flipped and started to feel up her breast and she motions for a HJ and I decline.
Was feeling pretty famished and wanted a bit more service. Annie was an easy negotiation, something I definitely enjoyed as having to haggle often spoils the mood. We agreed on $ for FS and she went to grab a hat. Came back applied it to junior and I helped get her out of her clothes.
She has a nice pair of Bs with pointy pink nipples. I hoisted her up onto the table and pounded away. This river ran deep and I was able to turn her over for doggy and get a real good look at that juicy ass. Annie's got a booty like J-LO.ok. Maybe not quite like J-Lo, but next to the bony ass (or lack thereof) Asians I'm used to, this girls got some junk in the trunk. After squeezing those cheeks I busted in the bag, cleaned up and left feeling a little bit healthier.
A really good time, and will repeat to clap those cheeks again.
Water forgets the names of theDrowned.
-
11-16-21 11:30 #20257Senior Member

Posts: 92No disrespect but.
Can we keep this thread for the massages not for the escorts? That is why there are separate threads after all.
-
11-16-21 10:31 #20256Regular Member

Posts: 1Stacy was on her cycle
I wouldn't listen to Rhino. Seems to be a complainer. A woman hurt herself so he couldn't go down on her. I saw Stacy, she said she was on her cycle so she couldn't do much. She said she had to be there because she's on the clock. I thought she was very nice and very pretty, but that's just me. DATY while a lady is her cycle isn't my forte.
Originally Posted by Rhinopole
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 18:25 #20255Senior Member

Posts: 49Not really
Unless she has changed a lot, she isn't. I saw her a few years ago when her rate was 180/ hr. It was worth it. But not more than that. Other than some amazing tits, she's not good looking at all. Maybe she lost weight (though her current picture don't show that she has). Very good blow job and extremely vocal during sex, but overall, I'd pay the old rate, not more.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 18:09 #20254Senior Member

Posts: 225Stacy the Expensive
Thanks for this additional information. As Paul Harvey used to say, "And now the rest of the story. ".
Originally Posted by Alternate176
[View Original Post]
Rhino.
-
11-15-21 14:25 #20253Regular Member

Posts: 2TK Does The Trick
Fellow mongers: With this as my first post, thanks to being a casual viewer of the board, you helped me come across TK in Springfield. The place isn't exactly luxury and the woman isn't exactly a looker either. For the donation, service, and convenience however, she's been my go-to whenever I need a pop after a hard day. Very sweet and accommodating. I usually throw a towel over my face and just think of my wildest thoughts as she takes care of business down below. It's hard for me to last more than 5 minutes. So if you're in a pinch and don't mind a non-looker taking care of you (just close your eyes or throw a towel over your eyes) go see her.
-
11-15-21 11:55 #20252Senior Member

Posts: 618
Originally Posted by Barkeater
[View Original Post]
To each their own, for sure. But 600 to spend an hour with Meredith? I literally would buy her a drink at a bar, let alone drop 6 on her for an hour. She really must be something else in the sack.
Originally Posted by BushBaby
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 11:44 #20251Senior Member

Posts: 536Plus Meredith has quite the following on Twitter and only fans; like I said to each his own.
Originally Posted by Barkeater
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 11:06 #20250Regular Member

Posts: 5Stacy the expensive
Damage is $$ on top of house (.80).
Originally Posted by Rhinopole
[View Original Post]
So $$.80 total damage.
She's decent looking but definitely not worth the price.
Much better options out there for that amount.
Upside is her English is perfect.
-
11-15-21 10:51 #20249Senior Member

Posts: 197Evidently she is doing something right
Meredith has steadily raised her rates over the last couple of years. I know what you mean, but she must be be just magical in person based on the rates she is charging!
Originally Posted by BushBaby
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 10:03 #20248Senior Member

Posts: 536I tried seeing Kinsey again recently via a P411 request and her assistant stated that we are no longer a good match; even though before she had an assistant I booked via P411 and she (Kinsey herself) had given me two okays this year. Oh, well. Moving on.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
Sidney Starr is way overpriced and is a complete chatterbox. Interesting to read reviews on how a duo with these two would be as Kinsey's a talker too.
Also interested in reading how Kinsey works with Meredith Grey. I don't think I would be able to maintain an erection looking at Meredith naked, but to each his own.
https://meredithgreydc.com
-
11-15-21 09:36 #20247Senior Member

Posts: 618Kinsey Valentine
I wanted to see her awhile back and had some conversation with her booker after submitting a P411 request. (I have over a dozen okays) and I was told that in addition to the P411 verification I also needed to provide first and last name with a phone number traceable to that name, my LinkedIn profile with over 200 connections, and my drivers license. I passed, no pussy is worth exposing that much information. Least not for me anyway.
Originally Posted by BushBaby
[View Original Post]
Odd that she is working with Sidney Starr who I saw years ago (not a great time BTW, nice girl but session was just eh) but I remember Sidney's screening was next to non existent.
-
11-15-21 01:04 #20246Senior Member

Posts: 594Poison Ivy
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
I only saw her the one time and I wasn't feeling very well, so I was satisfied with the nude HJ. I really liked her long legs and mentioned on the way out that I would liked to have tried something else had I felt better. She laughed and said I could have done it. That was in summer 2019, I didn't make it back to NoVa until earlier this year. By then King was no longer a sister shop to Angel and from what people say here Young / Ivy has left the area.
Originally Posted by Start2
[View Original Post]
So maybe she's overrated on this board? The time I saw her wasn't because of anything I read, I just found an ad for King on BP or RR, walked in blind, and she was the one I drew. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
-
11-14-21 20:27 #20245Senior Member

Posts: 225Best of Best
Does the beautiful Stacy offer extras? Eye candy is nice, but are you permitted to have a taste?
Originally Posted by YouChooch
[View Original Post]
Rhino.
-
11-14-21 17:45 #20244Senior Member

Posts: 140King&Angel Ivy
Ivy left the business / area a long time ago under negative circumstances. Most likely the Herndon Ivy is someone else just using the name as girls rotate names all the time. King& Angle have never been FS, back in the day a poster coined them "almost as good as Full Service".
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





